211 Green Cove Road, Huntsville, AL 35803 Map · Phone number

About Rolling Glamour

Rolling Glamour is a full service salon that specializes in on location Bridal Hair & Make up, Special Event Hair, and Make up business. We also do parties, Sweet 16, Bachlorette, or Just a girls night out.

We offer several Bridal packages that include trial runs and on location Hair & Make up on your special day. We will arrive on location at the specified time and stay throughout pictures to make sure you look your absoulute best. We also allow you to customize your own package.

Jennifer, owner of Rolling Glamour Salon, is a master cosmetologist with 19 years experience haveing studied at the Redken School in New York.

"I have a passion for making people feel and look their best on special occasions, and I enjoy the energy and excitement of those days. It is a great feeling to see my clients looking confident and beautiful when they leave my chair. It is also important to have my clients leave with knowledge of how to keep their hair healthy" -Jennifer

Check us out on Facebook at Facebook.com/RollingGlamour.com

dsc0078
jennifer
dsc9873

Rolling Glamour FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• 211 Green Cove Road Huntsville, 35803 See on map