406 Bell Circle, Huntsville, AL 35811 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Transformation

HI! We are The Transformation-A Makeup Artistry & Hair Design Company based out of Huntsville, Al. We will travel anywhere in the world and ALWAYS come to YOU! The Transformaiton specializes in weddings, photo shoots, any special occasion, makeup lessons, private makeup parties, personal shopping and much more!

The day of your wedding get ready to sit back and relax as our team comes to you! All of your bridal party can be pampered at once while we take care of everything and see that your day runs smoothyl!! Your makeup and hair will be flawless! Our "Transformies" are special to our hearts! We are always so honored when our brides choose us to take part in such a special day!

We have an efficent team trained in the newest trends and hottest looks! More importantly, our brides become some of our most treasured friends. How you look will set the tone for you feeling confident and beautiful! Pictures will last forever! When you look back you want to feel good about yourself! This is our speciality! Making women feel as beautiful as they really ARE!

It is NEVER too early to inquire about your reservation! The Transformation's calander fills VERY quickly so contact us today for your personal consultation.

KEEP CALM AND TRANSFORM ON!

Warmly,

sacred stone promo shoot sacred stone promo shoot
udxheffo8msyhtxmqzgujmuclb unhrwuiz5qim7coxsrhhub5
linam wedding 11 16 2013 edited 0268 cop
The Transformation
nick and alex engagements nick and alex engagement
linam wedding 11 16 2013 edited 0181 cop
img00
cop

19 Reviews for The Transformation

• User3936480 ·

Christina with The Transformation did a wonderful job on my mom, sister, and me. We loved having her meticulous attention to detail on such an important day in our lives. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Brittnee · Married on 04/21/2018

Christina has a way of making you feel not only like a beautiful celebrity but also like family. She is an incredible talent and soul. She came to my home for both my engagement shoot and my wedding trial and traveled to the wedding venue the day of the wedding. It was so much fun discussing ideas with her and she seemed to really understand what look I was hoping for. She also very kindly steered me away from decisions that I probably would've regretted a little bit in about 5 years haha. I knew very early on that The Transformation was the only way to go for our wedding and I wasn't in the least bit wrong. Everyone in my wedding party felt amazing and I couldn't have been happier with the final result.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jareen · Married on 12/18/2017

The Transformation team truly creates a masterpiece! I had the pleasure of working with Christina, Lindsey, and Kendra for my wedding reception in Huntsville, Alabama. What I loved and appreciated the most was their ability to transform the simplicity to glamorous for this perfect day. South Asian weddings can be very bold and all about the sparkle, glitzy glam. What I wanted to create is the glam without the glitzy, and they did a fabulous job! Not only on myself, but my entire family. We all enjoyed working with The Transformation team. They listened to all of our wants and needs, were so kind to the mothers, and created something beautiful for all of us to cherish! I can’t wait to work with your team again sometime in the near future! Thank you so much for making my day extra special!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Award

The Transformation FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Finery
    Finery Wedding Dresses

This team led by Christina is exceptional from inception to fruition. Every face is flawless and every client is treated like a best friend. We adore The Transformation and always look forward to working with them in any capacity!

• Caught You On Camera
    Caught You On Camera Wedding Photographers

I've had several very happy brides who have used The Transformation! Such a great service to be able to have your hair & makeup done by the same company who come to you!

• Old Vienna Bakery
    Old Vienna Bakery Wedding Cakes

Christina and staff and on top of it! From make up to hair, they can truly transform you into the fairy tale look you've always dreamed of having on your wedding day!

• 406 Bell Circle Huntsville, 35811 See on map