Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Studio Orleans Photography

New Orleans wedding photographers

When you want photography that captures the candid moments as well as those moments you’ve dreamed about, such as the look on your groom’s face as he sees you step into view looking every bit the princess he’s always known you to be, then look no further than Studio Orleans, formerly Roddy Orgeron Photography.  We are fun and easy to work with, but take our work seriously as we want you to have photographic memories that will last a lifetime.  Tell us what you want and where you want us, and we’ll make your dreams come true

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Digital Files (2)
Proofs (2)
Flush Mount (1)

Roddy and his team are magnificent. They are professional, punctual, and patient! I would recommend them to any bride looking for this for their wedding. My pictures came out great, I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.

Profile Picture veronica, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I got engaged, I already knew I wanted Roddy as my photographer. My brother used Roddy and his pictures are beautiful! He photographed every family portrait I requested and also captured amazing candid photos showing how much fun everyone had. Lastly, mother nature threw a curveball at us. We got married the day Hurricane Nate hit. This placed a curfew on Orleans Parish so we had to move our wedding up from 7PM to 11AM. As soon as I called Roddy he told me he would be able to accommodate us! If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Roddy!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I first decided to plan a destination wedding from New Jersey to New Orleans, I had no idea where to even begin. As I began the planning process, I started asking around and researching. Not only did Roddy Orgeron (Studio Orleans Photography) immediately come up with outstanding reviews, multiple vendors I spoke with around the city also suggested his work. His immediate response was impressive but actually talking to him on the phone put me at ease. We connected instantly and I found his approach to be truly sincere and caring. He wasn't out to "sell" me but more to support me and my vision. After hanging up the phone, I felt compelled this was the right choice for me. And boy was it. From all of my questions, calls and emails, there was nothing that went unanswered or unplanned. Roddy assured me that it would be perfect and that it was my day to enjoy, not to stress over. He advised me to take it all in and let him capture the memories of the day. When Roddy and Jay showed up to greet me during bridal prep, it felt like old friends coming to be a part of it all. Their attention to detail was incredible. The ease, flow and direction they gave helped keep everything running smoothly and on time. They were great listeners and most importantly, fun! They helped my husband and me to enjoy our most memorable day in our favorite city. The experience was perfect in every way. When the pictures were presented, I was in LOVE. He captured the vintage, southern feel I envisioned while making sure to capture the spirit of New Orleans. When I say the pictures were incredible, they were. Their talent and artistic ability is truly remarkable. Studio Orleans has an amazing reputation for a reason. The only hard part of the process out of everything is now selecting which ones to frame because there are all so amazing. Thank you Roddy and Jay for being you. For being genuine and making our wedding day one to cherish.

Profile Picture Kristy, 11/20/16, 1 Review