Rock Bottom Productions

Elmira, NY View map

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
International
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
    Makayla Married on 08/10/2018
    Doug and Holly were fantastic! They answered all my questions extremely fast and were very accommodating to my last minute changes, even the morning of my wedding! They were so much fun and everyone loved them! Holly made sure I was calm cool and collected. Doug read the crowd perfectly and chose music that kept everyone dancing. I love them and highly recommend. My sister wants to use them when she gets married and she's only 15!
    Chris Married on 04/14/2018
    Doug and Holly were absolutely incredible. They DJ'd for our wedding in April and we couldn't have been happier. Even with some of our requests like setting up music in the church along with the reception, they didn't bat an eye. Doug is an incredible DJ and Holly seals the deal as sort of a right hand woman in anything that my wife and I wanted, including grabbing food or drinks, rounding up people for their entry for the wedding to tracking down the rings right before my wife went down the aisle. They are incredible combo to work with and were always three steps ahead of us. My wife and I are total dorks and so alot of our music was from video games or movies and even that wasn't a problem. We wholeheartedly recommend Rock Bottom to all of our friends and family and know that if we are ever going to plan another large event, we wont think twice about the entertainment.
  • User1548441 2+ years ago
    Rock Bottom Productions is very inexpensive. They are professional and friendly. I along with some friends used them at our wedding.

Pine Cradle Lake Weddings & Events Pine Cradle Lake Weddings & Events Park & Outdoor Weddings

Fun, fun, fun!! Doug keeps the party moving! One of the best DJ's we've experienced at our venue time and time again. Doug is professional and keeps the reception on task with allot of humor and energy.

326 county road 64 Elmira, NY, 14903
Location of (Rock Bottom Productions)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding