DTS DJ Service

Whitesboro, Whitesboro, NY 13492 Map · Phone number

About DTS DJ Service

A wedding DJ company in Whitesboro, New York, DTS DJ Service specializes in high-energy knot-tying affairs. A successful part of the New York wedding industry since 2011, the company works with each couple to ensure they get the soundtrack of their dreams. With its top-of-the-line sound system and expansive repertoire of tunes, DTS DJ Service is the ideal choice for all your wedding entertainment needs.

DTS DJ Service offers a wide variety of wedding entertainment services to keep your dance floor packed. Options include:

• Consultation
  • Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Disco ball

Areas Covered
DTS DJ Service proudly offers wedding entertainment services to couples located in Whitesboro, New York. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the New York area.

Follow DTS DJ Service on

DTS DJ Service 1
DTS DJ Service 2
DTS DJ Service 3

Renee · Married on 09/16/2017

I booked DTS for my wedding and can not say enough positive things!! I was VERY picky in my selection of choosing the right person for the task of music, light and sound for the most important day of my life. We worked very closely with Ryan in the months leading up to the wedding. He was very detailed in asking what we were looking for, the vibe and setting we were trying to create, and he NAILED it. I knew we we're getting a great thing when we booked him, but what he delivered, FAR exceeded our expectations. The lighting was absolutely amazing. He was great at highlighting the features of the building, without overdoing it or taking away from the wedding itself. We also worked together closely with the music selection, but we gave him an idea of the vibe we were trying to go with, and told him to "read the crowd and use his judgement," and he could not have done a better job. From start to finish, there was not one single second that dance floor was not packed. I have family members that I have NEVER seen dance, get up and out of their seats, dancing like it was their last chance to ever move! My father, who we call an "audio snob," commented several times at how crisp and clear the sound system was. We still have people coming up to us asking for our DJ's name, and repeatedly telling us, "Now THAT was a party!" There were no dull moments on the dance floor, no awkward music transitions, and he really just did a fantastic job at reading the crowd. They were aware of all of the key moments of the wedding, and we're proactive in making sure they we're getting things ready and on stand by. They we're able to round up members of the wedding party, give instruction, and be vocal when I needed someone to take charge and get a group of 20+ people to listen and follow directions. Not once did I ever have one worry or concern, they completely handled everything perfect, from start to finish. From one VERY particular bride, I could not be any happier. 1000% recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    DTS DJ Service 4
    DTS DJ Service 5
    DTS DJ Service 6

DTS DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Whitesboro Whitesboro, NY, 13492 See on map