Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC

Metro Detroit's Wedding Professionals Since 1991

At Rochester Limousine LLC we know weddings! We have earned a reputation of providing the highest quality wedding limousine service in the Greater Metro Detroit area. From our meticulously maintained limousines to our professional chauffeurs, we will work diligently to make your wedding day a sucess. Your wedding day is such an important day and you deserve a limousine company that offers exceptional service and beautiful limousines. We are that company, we are here for you.

Categories: Wedding Limo

DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)

We had a great experience with Rochester Limo! When my husband first went to look at the busses, he found something not working correctly. They upgraded us to a larger bus - free of charge. The driver had a red carpet out for us when we got in, and the limo was clean and spacious. The driver was polite, and very friendly. He went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed out experience. The sound system and lighting inside the bus was amazing too. Overall, we had a great experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations
0.5

FIRST -- READ ALL OF THE NASTY REVIEWS ON YELP! I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEFORE I BOOKED!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY -- THEY ARE THIEVES AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!!! I, like other reviewers, would give this company a 0 or a negative rating if I could. They double-charged our credit card and REFUSE to refund the money after being asked MULTIPLE times. Every call results in a rude response that "it's being handled". My last call was a total idiot telling me that she "assures" me that our account has been refunded. Interesting, since I obviously can see that the funds have NOT been credited to my account. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IT WILL WRECK YOUR EVENT!!!!

Profile Picture M, 12/1/16, 1 Review
0.5

I have rented many times from limousine companies and this company is by far THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY! I hired them for my wedding day to do what they call a "transfer". The dispatcher (Amy) sent the driver (Todd) to pick me and my bridesmaids up from our hotel to drive us 3 miles to the venue where we were having the wedding ceremony. Amy told me the rate was $185 plus a tip for the transfer. The limo driver arrived “early” asking us to come down as soon as possible because he had another run and was behind on time. However, once we got downstairs we find that he was at the wrong hotel for my pick up so I was late! When he finally arrived at the correct hotel I handed him an envelope with $200 cash and he told me that he required a $37 tip up front to complete the transfer. I explained to him that a specific “tip” amount was never discussed and the only money I had on me was what I had set aside in envelopes for my vendors. So I am standing there in my wedding dress and he is refusing to leave until I paid him another $22 while he is basically bad mouthing his dispatcher Amy for not explaining to me that he requires a bigger tip! My bridesmaids gave him another $20 and Todd the driver said that I could call Amy the following day to pay his additional $2 tip via credit card! A $15 tip should have sufficed considering they are charged $185 to drive me 3 miles and made it clear that once we arrive at our destination we must exit the limousine immediately! Once we arrived to our destination, I was basically dumped out into the parking lot in front of all my guests (since we were late arriving) and was kneeling between two vehicles in my wedding dress while my bridal party asked that everyone be seated inside so we could get to where we needed to be. This was the worst experience I could have had! I would not wish this experience on anyone, let alone a bride!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, One-Way Trip, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC FAQ

220x220 sq 1373401046226 slide12
220x220 sq 1391041298663 rl logo ii   cop
220x220 sq 1373640903055 arl logo1

3 VIDEOS

A Special Moment In Time...
1:27 minutes
Metro Detroit's Hottest Selection Of Party Buses..
0:44 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1363707768979 metrodetroitlimosandpartybuses

Bachelor Party/Bachelorette Party

$1,200.00 Value | Promo Code: KP321
Reserve a Wedding Limousine Package at full price and Receive a 10% discounted rate on a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Bus.
#WWf562ab161a2ebce2

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Great company, clean cool limos, nice driver, on time ,awesome!

Our clients are never dissapointed with the professional and friendly staff of Rochester Limosine. The vehicles are always clean and drivers are curtious. The perfect choice on your wedding day!

If you want professional, quality service use Rochester Limousine. Always on time for your special occasions.

Events

30 West Industrial Drive, Pontiac, MI 48342   See On Map
248-289-6665 (phone) 248-309-3962 (fax)
24 Hours, 7 Day a Week