125 Rt.46 WEST (next to LensCrafters), Totowa, NJ 07512 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)

Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) is a wedding apparel business based out Totowa, New Jersey. This company was established in 1984 and has been providing couples and wedding guests with exceptional clothes ever since. As a family-owned business, they are careful to live up to their community's expectations. Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)'s employees are dedicated to the craft and are knowledgable about their suits. Because of this, couples can rest easy knowing that they will be properly taken care of.

Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) provides services that help to make any wedding event as simple and hassle-free as possible. They offer post-wedding hotel pick-up services as well as pre-measured tuxedos. Alterations and rentals are also available services, from slim fit to modern fit, they make sure that it is the right fit every time.

Follow Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) on

Other couples have also viewed

• Park Avenue Bridals
Many tones and hues
Many tones and hues
roberts tuxedos totowa 51 303680 1563211691
Tailored suits

35 Reviews for Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)

• Katelyn

Katelyn W. · Married on 09/05/2020

If you want a perfectly tailored tux or suit, done quickly and professionally, Robert’s Tuxedo is the best choice!

My husband used Robert’s for our wedding and was thrilled with the experience.

Robert’s perfectly tailored the tux and rehearsal dinner suit for our wedding. Robert is a true pro. We set up an appointment, dropped by his store, and within 30 minutes, had everything perfectly tailored and picked out. The rates are very competitive and we only had to put down a small deposit before paying the rest when the tux and suit were picked up.

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Robert

Robert R. · Married on 09/20/2019

My Robert's Experience...

I've rented from Robert's once before and was blown away by the experience. I dealt with the Owner Robert directly and he could not have been more knowledgeable or professional. He took the time to fit me perfectly, giving me a truly custom tailored fit look in a rental. I was most impressed by the fact that he was making all of these adjustments himself.

He was such a pleasure to work with that when it came time to select tuxes for my own wedding I didn't need to look elsewhere. As you can see in the photos, his work speaks for itself. My Groomsmen, and I all looked great. Robert and his staff really went above and beyond for us, but it would seem this is just how they do business. 5 of my groomsmen were from out of town and they sent in their measurements by email. Robert himself took the time to call each one to confirm the sizes and ask some follow up questions about body type and fit so that he would be ready to size them properly the day before the wedding. All 9 of us showed up Thursday afternoon. Robert and his staff, had each of us individually fitted and adjusted to look perfect. Robert himself took the time to inspect each of us to make sure the fit was just right. He even than packed all of our suit bags himself to ensure we had everything we needed before leaving. Most impressively they were able to do all of this in just over an hour. The professionalism and efficiency could not be more appreciated the day before a wedding.

A huge thank you to Robert and his staff, I could not have been more pleased with every aspect of my experience. Would recommend to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 11.2.18

Roberts Tuxedos thank you so much for everything you did for my husband and I. The men looked so handsome at our wedding. We loved the pocket square accents and bow ties. My husband looked so perfect in his tuxedo and silver tie! I absolutely loved how everything came together. Thank you so much for everything! You are true professionals and great at what you do!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Award

Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 125 Rt.46 WEST (next to LensCrafters) Totowa, NJ, 07512 See on map
    973-256-3849 (Phone number)
    Monday to Friday 12 noon to 8 pm.Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00pm Sundays in May and June 12noon to 4:00pm
    Location of (Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa))