Roberta Mauro Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,950 Most Popular Price

Roberta Mauro Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company operating out of Everett, Massachusetts. Owner and lead photographer Roberta is honored to help couples preserve their precious memories of their day through her work. With a focus on documenting authentic emotion and candid moments, Roberta encapsulates the essence of every event she attends. Her natural, photojournalistic approach allows her to capture soft light, strong shadows, and vibrant colors, creating timeless photographic keepsakes her clients can cherish.

Roberta Mauro Photography provides couples with a wide range of services to ensure a fully tailored experience on their wedding day. Along with coverage on the day of your event, Roberta provides engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photo shoots. She offers destination packages for couples looking to travel for their celebration. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, albums, and canvas art, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jane Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We couldn't recommend Roberta enough!

We are SO happy we booked Roberta for our wedding. She is so great throughout the entire process so you know what to expect and kept everyone so organized on the day off. We couldn't be any happier with how the pictures came out!! From, engagement to the wedding and all in between - Roberta was amazing to work with.
    Sonia S. Married on 09/23/2021

Roberta Mauro

Roberta and her team are amazing!! She does such an amazing job at giving directions and making you feel comfortable. Roberta is such a wonderful person to work with and has such an amazing personality. Having her as my photographer made my wedding day so much more enjoyable and the photos of my wedding day looked absolutely stunning!! I would highly recommend her for all events!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/10/2021

The absolute best!

From the moment we booked our first meeting with Roberta we knew that we had found "the one". She is so easy to talk to and made us comfortable from the start. When it came to taking our engagement pictures, between covid and the weather I think we had to reschedule maybe 6 times. She was so flexible and understanding throughout the whole process! We ended up using our engagement photos for our guest book, which she made, and it was absolutely stunning! When it finally came time for our big day, Roberta and Arielle were there early scouting out for a first look location for us. The team not only captured our day so perfectly but were also a big part of running the show making sure we were on schedule with the day and making sure we got all the shots we wanted and didn't know we needed.I can't say enough good things about either of them! We just got our full album back and it was nothing short of perfection! With every look I am transported back to our big day! I don't know how I'm going to pick favorites for our album. I am so grateful for Roberta! I couldn't imagine my wedding day the way it was without her! Thank you so much!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

101 Paris St Everett, MA, 02149
Location of (Roberta Mauro Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding