Roberta Mauro Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Roberta Mauro Photography

18 Roberta Mauro Photography Reviews

Tonida · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Roberta is literally amazing!!!

I spent a long time researching wedding photographers in my area and knew I had to work with Roberta once I saw her pictures. After having the opportunity to meet, it was clear how her personality and passion matched her talent and I knew we had to book her!!

On our wedding day, Roberta and her second shooter were focused, professional and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during all the bits in between. Group shots were super smooth and efficient, then individual shots with my husband were great. Throughout the course of day, she was absolutely amazing. The first look spot we had selected months before was under construction - rather than having me tell her a new spot the day of Roberta took it upon herself to look for a new area to take photos without having me worry! I know those images will be amazing and we can't wait to see them.

As photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Roberta entrusted with that responsibility was such a relief for me. It was one thing I did not have to worry about on the day of just knowing that she was all over it! She even had me send her some "must have" shots which she made sure to capture the day of! Could not have been happier with our choice to entrust Roberta with our big day!

Arielle · Married on 08/24/2018

Roberta photographed my wedding and did an AMAZING job. Everyone has complemented how beautiful our pictures came out and we couldn't agree more. She went above and beyond to make sure we got all of our requested photos and not to mention she was so good with our twin daughters. My husband and I highly recommend her!

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2018

I booked Roberta for a save the date photo shoot, engagement photo shoot and for my wedding day. She is incredible! I absolutely love her work and her professionalism. The pictures came out wonderful and I couldn't have worked with a better photographer. You won't regret booking with Roberta!

• Natallya

Natallya · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Roberta for our engagement and wedding pictures and we are so happy we did. The pictures came out better than we could have hoped for - both the engagement and the wedding pictures. We were so happy with the amount of pictures we received and the fast turn around time. We got all our 900+ wedding pictures in about 3 weeks! Roberta was always so professional and helped us come up with different ideas for pictures along the way. She was very accommodating with all our requests and was such a delight to be around that it made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Definitely recommend her services to anyone in the Boston area!

Afroditi · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved Roberta's job from the first moment! so bright, so clean, so natural! When we first met I felt that I know her for ever!
    She explained us everything and she did everything as she said! As a person is so calm and that helped me a lot before and at the wedding day! Let's face it... all we want a really calm and enjoyable wedding day because at the end of the day this is our day, our moments! (something that I had NO JOKES)
    Photos is something you will have for ever so definitely you want to look great and not fake! Roberta have talent and that everyone can see!
    Our wedding it was a Greek wedding with a lot of details and a lot of traditions... She capture everything, even things I was not imagine she will! Everything was great and highly recommend!
    Roberta thank you so much for you kindness,professionalism,talent and for this amazing job! God bless you!

Roberta Mauro Photography 1
    Roberta Mauro Photography 6
    Roberta Mauro Photography 7
    Roberta Mauro Photography 8

Morgana · Married on 08/20/2017

Booking with Roberta was definitely the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process. She just made the whole process feel like a breeze from start to finish. She explained everything during our first contract meeting and laid out the entire process which immediately put me at ease and gave me peace of mind so I could focus on the other aspects of my wedding. Her calm personality and professionalism made my husband and I feel extremely relaxed (something I thought to be impossible on one’s wedding day) and it clearly shows in the pictures. They look very natural, light and sweet- her abilities to manipulate natural lighting and incorporate it into the pictures are just amazing! Every time I look back at my pictures I drown in pure blissful nostalgia. I’m always able to feel those wonderful feelings I felt on my wedding day and that is all thanks Roberta.

brianna · Married on 07/22/2017

HIGHLY recommend Roberta! Just wow! The pictures from our wedding day came out more than amazing! She was a breeze to work with and kept in contact with us the whole time. She asked what we wanted and offered some great ideas as well. She likes to tell a story and capture memories not just moments. We were so lucky to have Roberta and her assistant all day.

Jackie · Married on 01/07/2017

Creative, authentic and responsible are some of the words that can describe Roberta's work. She did a great job easing up my stress before the weeding. Memories from that special moment were perfectly recorded. Thank you for the great experience.

Nara · Married on 09/19/2016

We chose Roberta for our destination wedding in Las Vegas. From our engagement session here in Mass we knew we made the right choice with photographer. She is very attentive to details and fun to work with. We are completely in love with our wedding pictures, and especially our wedding album.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2016

Roberta is an amazing photographer, very creative and communicative throughout the photo shoot, my wedding photos could not have came out better! She is the best and I highly reccomend her work !

Mari · Married on 06/03/2016

In a word, Roberta is the best! My husband and I are delighted that we selected Roberta to capture our wedding. She delivered beautiful photography that will last a life time. All our guests rave about the moments she captured and how stylish the composition was for each photo.Picking Roberta will be the easiest and best decision that you can make (besides getting engaged!)?? during your wedding prep. Great professional ! We are very glad she was the one on our most special day !

Daisy · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot express enough how truly amazing Roberta was during all of our photo sessions. From engagement session to wedding day, from my maternity pictures to our daughters newborn session. I am happy to say satisfied is an understantment do describe how I feel about her flawless work. Our daughter will be one next month and I can't wait for our smash the cake session. Roberta has been there for the most important chapters in our lives, not only as our photographer but a great friend who has watched us and our family grow. We can't thank her enough for helping us capture once in a lifetime moments with her special touch. Thanks again and see you soon as our special moments just keep on coming throughout the years! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Mariana · Married on 08/23/2015

Working with Roberta for our wedding photography was a wonderful experience. Roberta is a fantastic photographer! She is professional, sweet, and super easy to work with, we felt that she captured all the emotions, laughter, and love perfectly! We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend her.

Kate · Married on 08/15/2015

Roberta was very put togather and professional from start to finish. In 2014 I was engaged and on the hunt for vendors. After seeing beautiful pictures of a maternity shoot I knew I had to have Robert as my engagement and wedding photographer. Soon after I contacted Roberta we agreed to meet at a local Starbucks and go over details. When meeting Roberta she was very personable and easy to work with. We went over every detail and customized everything to what my soon to be husband and I wanted. Roberta helped pick a beautiful engagement sit to take out photos as well. When viewing these photos from the engagement shoot less than a couple weeks later I knew for sure that Roberta would capture every moment at my wedding that I wanted. The day of the wedding Roberta showed up on time, in professional attire and ready to go. Roberta worked with all the craziness at the hotel all the way to a pastor who did not want photos, nice try buddy, she still got every shot! I can say I have the most amazing photos to remember my wedding for a lifetime and I can not thank you enough!

Taffarel · Married on 08/09/2015

We searched for months before coming across Roberta. The moment we had the chance to look at her work and sit down and talk to her we fell in love with her down to earth and attention to detail. She went above and beyond our expectations. On the wedding day she was there before anyone and left when we were ready to go. She made it feel like she was a friend that was attending our special day. I have recently recommend her to a close friend of ours and I reasured them it will be perfect.

Kesia · Married on 08/09/2015

To Say that she is The Best is an understatement to describe her. We had her do our engagement, wedding and pos-wedding and we couldn't be happier.I love her unique style of photos and her creative style every single shot. She takes time to listen to your opinion and ideas, and she makes sure to incorporate them within the photos. Roberta cares about every single detail with the photos but also with us(client) She spent 1 hour of her busy schedule on my wedding week talking to me with so much care and attention because I was worried about everything and it meant so much. Roberta will deliver an awesome job and conquer your heart with her amazing personality.She went from being just our weeding photographer to being our family photographer. SHE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Thalita · Married on 03/14/2015

Roberta is an absolute delight to work with and I'm happy we chose her to capture all the amazing moments on our wedding day! We are so grateful for her service and can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Rose · Married on 06/05/2013

We hired Roberta for our wedding in June. She was extremely professional and our pictures came out amazing! When we initially met with her at her studio we had our twin toddlers with us and she was wonderful with them, as well. We have our second shoot coming up next week for our family Christmas photo and I’m 100% confident they will be gorgeous!