2900 South 1st Street, Apt 413, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Robert Ryan Irwin

Robert Ryan Irwin is a wedding musician based out of Austin, Texas. Over the years, this solo acoustic musician has played parties, private events, and—of course—weddings. Originally hailing from Birmingham, Alabama, Robert relocated to Austin in 2017, bringing with him plenty of experience in set up, emceeing, and providing high-quality musical entertainment. While he specializes in country music, Robert can play a wide variety of genres, ranging from folk to pop/rock. Robert will work with you to set up the perfect musical atmosphere for your event, no matter what the occasion.

Robert can provide microphones and a sound/PA system for your big day. Some of the professional event services that he offers include:

• Cocktail hour music
92d579b9790cdc0b Counter Wall

4 Reviews for Robert Ryan Irwin

Jeff · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Acoustic Americana Wedding Singer

Robert Ryan Irwin did an amazing job at the wedding of our daughter. The wedding was the first wedding at Two Wishes, a new event venue at a ranch in Lockhart. Mr. Irwin’s music was the perfect balance for the elegant rustic setting. He added music to his extensive playlist in order to play our daughter’s special song. He customized the music he played to the couple’s favorite songs. He arrived 3 hours early to insure the sound system was perfect. Mr. Irwin helped to create a very relaxed and enjoyable evening - the best day of our daughter’s life! He performs a wide range of music, does a great job and is a super guy! We are really glad Robert and his music were a part of a very special day!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Robert Ryan Irwin's reply:

Thank y'all so much! Had a great time at such a cool venue with everyone. Hope to see y'all again soon!

Kayleigh · Married on 03/02/2019

An Incredible and Professional Musician

I hired Robert to play at my wedding just over a week ago and I could not be more impressed with how professional he was from when I booked him months ago to the day of my wedding. Robert was helpful, flexible, and kind throughout every step of the process. I was able to share a list of songs that I enjoyed from his setlist and added in a few of my own too. Robert truly tailored his setlist to sound exactly like we had hoped and even added in my special requests as well. The most special part was that he sang an acoustic version of my ceremony and first dance songs. It made our day so much more memorable. My guests absolutely loved him and we asked him to stay longer because we were having so much fun. He was hands down my best vendor for my entire wedding and I would definitely hire him for an event in the future. I can't wait to see him play at more gigs too. If you're on the fence about booking a musician for a special event, I encourage you to go with Robert. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Robert Ryan Irwin's reply:

Thank y'all so much! Had a blast playing and singing with everyone in a great atmosphere. Hope to see y'all in the future!

Robert Ryan Irwin FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Classic Rock
    Country
    Folk
  • What music services do you provide?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones