Lake Worth, FL 33462 Map · Phone number

About Robert Madrid Photography

Robert Madrid Photography is an independent photo company that believes in creating honest imagery for each client.

Before beginning his career as a photographer he spent many years assisting top photographers from around the nation on magazine, fashion, commercial, sports and editorial shoots. Robert has photographed weddings from around the nation and other locations such as, Peru, Paris, Turks & Ciacos, Grenada, Trinidad & Tobago and Cancun.

Our approach is professional as well as unique.

slideshow0050
kdwedding0552
slideshow0006

19 Reviews for Robert Madrid Photography

lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

We picked Robert because we wanted a natural, not too posed style. Brides, you spend the most time during your wedding with your photographer, it's imperative you like him/her. I'm so happy that time was spent with Robert. He is very professional yet laid back - which is what you want when your stupid groomsmen are joking around instead of lining up. Our engagement pictures turned out great, the wedding day was smooth and Robert made sure to get all the pictures we wanted, he was very flexible in that way. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Laury · Married on 02/09/2013

Full Disclosure: Robert is a friend of mine, and so for me it was a no-brainer to immediately ask him when he was available so that we could have him photograph our wedding. If you have seen his website then you know the work is great! He is friendly and yet professional and makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera (my now-husband HATES having his picture taken). We have WONDERFUL pictures of our wedding and my husband looks great in them, like he has no issues at all being photographed! Even the pictures of my niece and nephew (2 yrs and 1yr) are adorable, it's hit or miss with the little ones. I am already having trouble selecting the pictures for my wedding album, there are way too many good ones. Robert will shoot whatever is on your list, no questions asked, and you will have fantastic pictures of your big day. I recommended him to a friend before I was married and she loved him too, my pictures are great...I will forever be recommending this photographer!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2012

Amazing work! Attention to detail and everything we wanted. He was so good at capturing every detail and more. His ability to capture the expressions of our friends and family was extraordinary. We have so many photos that we can't wait to blow up on HUGE canvases and hang throughout our house. His work is art. The backgrounds, the angles, and the ability to work with us to acheive everything we wanted from formal pics to artistic. BEAUTIFUL work. We are VERY pleased.

Sent on 10/22/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robert Madrid Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

I have worked with Robert on several weddings. He is awesome to work with. He is very focused on serving his clients. His work speaks for itself. I always enjoy looking at his work. Definetly recommend him.

• Lake Worth, 33462 See on map