Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC

This is Robert Burns II Photography & Videography LLC:

✔️ 12 years serving clients just like YOU

✔️ Registered business in state of NC

✔️ We're experienced, with more 150 weddings photographed

✔️ Extremely versatile with project type capability

✔️ Specialties: Weddings, Engagements & Proposals

✔️ Upfront, honest pricing

✔️ We truly care -- you're more than just a contract to us.

✅To me, you're a couple that I'll have an ongoing relationship with... from the day you say "Yes!," to the day you said "I do!" -- and many years after you walk down the aisle.

This isn't some corny line I say; I truly mean this.

_______________

What makes us DIFFERENT than the other photographers?

Well.....

🔥 The other photographers won't get back to you... WE WILL -- QUICKLY

🔥 We deliver photos incredibly FAST (generally 1 week)

🔥 We use the right gear for the job and have backups to make sure we NEVER lose photos, and can deliver on-time

🔥 We are transparent about pricing and don't do hidden fees

🔥 We are running a profitable business, not a charity

🔥 Fair work for fair pay We work INCREDIBLY hard for you, but we still have fun 😀

🔥🔥🔥 DID YOU KNOW? That if you book us for your WEDDING at the same time you book the Engagement Session... Your Engagement Session is FREE?

SEE MANY MORE REVIEWS BELOW ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"My fiancé and I had a fantastic photo shoot with Robert. He does amazing work and super easy to work with. He captures realistic moments. No posing and no pressure. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants great photos with a creative, laid back guy who know exactly what's he's doing. Thank you so much Robert!"

Gena & Mark Wise NEXT, make sure to check out the dozens of other ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-Reviews we have in the Photos and Reviews sections of our website.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3305

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Diane Married on 05/15/2016
    read some of the wonderful reviews of Robert's work before hiring him for my Hilton Head Island beach wedding this past weekend. There are no words that will give justice for the way he managed our wedding. He made everyone feel beautiful and made our special day absolutely perfect. Both Robert and his partner were very respectful, gave us space yet they were always in the right place at the right time to get the perfect and very unique shots. He went well beyond our expectations and created the perfect memories that will last a lifetime. If anyone is looking for the perfect photographer for any occasion, please do not look any further. Robert is the best there is.
    Latosha Married on 04/24/2016
    Robert and his assistant was amazing in delivering great value and service to myself and my now husband. They captured us in the very light that spoke to our love, family and relationship. We were very well pleased.
    Nichelle Event on: 04/16/2016
    For the past few months, I have been planning a surprise anniversary/birthday party for my husband. There were over 50 guests in attendance, a 5-piece band, bartenders, catering, etc. It felt like I was planning a wedding again!! Working with him was a breeze! He was upbeat and positive to chat with about my vision for the day and made it clear to me that he was 100% flexible in whatever I needed from him!

I can confidently say that is EXACTLY what he delivered! He arrived a little bit early to check in with me and reminded me that anything I wanted/needed from him during his time there was his pleasure to do for me! I was relieved about how excited he seemed to be about our personal event. Robert was so engaging with our guests; I have received multiple compliments from friends and family about how friendly and easy to be around he was!! No one ever felt like there was a "camera in their face" making them uncomfortable, but he was somehow always in the background, capturing beautiful shots of everyone and everything going on!! If anyone wanted him to take a photo of any group of people they gathered, Robert was always around, paying attention to what was going on and took subtle "ques" and knew what to do!

Friends have since been asking me about "the photographer" from our party, commenting how great he was with the kids, even getting the shy ones comfortable enough to take great quality photos. They told me I found a gem with his personality and skillset! If that wasn't enough, he had our images ready within days of our event on an online gallery that was easy to share via email, FB, Twitter, etc. Our photos were outstanding!! I highly recommend him and will utilize his skills again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC 1
Exclusive

1530 Kellen Way Charlotte, NC, 28210
704-272-2002
Location of (Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC)

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC include in the starting price?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offer?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offer?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC offer?

Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding