1530 Kellen Way Court Apt 637, Charlotte, NC 28210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Robert Burns II Photography

Robert Burns II Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Charlotte, North Carolina. While he works, Robert loves to keep things lighthearted and interesting, while also maintaining an air of professionality. He has over seven years of photography experience, and is passionate about getting to know his clients, and helping them make their dreams and visions about their wedding day become reality. Robert is willing to travel to photograph weddings; primarily throughout the states of North and South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia. If you are looking for a photographer who will not only take breathtaking pictures of your special day, but also prioritize the dreams and ideas you have about your wedding, Robert Burns II Photography is the photographer for you.

Robert Burns II Photography specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photography and offers a wide variety of photography services and items to his customers. He provides services for engagement, boudoir and trash the dress sessions, and offers additional hours, a second shooter, multiple locations, and a slew of other services. Robert Burns II Photography provides the following photography items to wedding clients:

• Albums

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Robert Burns II Photography

Diane · Married on 05/15/2016

read some of the wonderful reviews of Robert's work before hiring him for my Hilton Head Island beach wedding this past weekend. There are no words that will give justice for the way he managed our wedding. He made everyone feel beautiful and made our special day absolutely perfect. Both Robert and his partner were very respectful, gave us space yet they were always in the right place at the right time to get the perfect and very unique shots. He went well beyond our expectations and created the perfect memories that will last a lifetime. If anyone is looking for the perfect photographer for any occasion, please do not look any further. Robert is the best there is.

Sent on 05/18/2016

LaTosha · Married on 04/24/2016

Robert and his assistant was amazing in delivering great value and service to myself and my now husband. They captured us in the very light that spoke to our love, family and relationship. We were very well pleased.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Nichelle · event on: 04/16/2016

For the past few months, I have been planning a surprise anniversary/birthday party for my husband. There were over 50 guests in attendance, a 5-piece band, bartenders, catering, etc. It felt like I was planning a wedding again!! Working with him was a breeze! He was upbeat and positive to chat with about my vision for the day and made it clear to me that he was 100% flexible in whatever I needed from him!

I can confidently say that is EXACTLY what he delivered! He arrived a little bit early to check in with me and reminded me that anything I wanted/needed from him during his time there was his pleasure to do for me! I was relieved about how excited he seemed to be about our personal event. Robert was so engaging with our guests; I have received multiple compliments from friends and family about how friendly and easy to be around he was!! No one ever felt like there was a "camera in their face" making them uncomfortable, but he was somehow always in the background, capturing beautiful shots of everyone and everything going on!! If anyone wanted him to take a photo of any group of people they gathered, Robert was always around, paying attention to what was going on and took subtle "ques" and knew what to do!

Friends have since been asking me about "the photographer" from our party, commenting how great he was with the kids, even getting the shy ones comfortable enough to take great quality photos. They told me I found a gem with his personality and skillset! If that wasn't enough, he had our images ready within days of our event on an online gallery that was easy to share via email, FB, Twitter, etc. Our photos were outstanding!! I highly recommend him and will utilize his skills again in the future.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Award

Robert Burns II Photography Pricing

Robert Burns II Photography Price Rates

Robert Burns II Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 1530 Kellen Way Court Apt 637 Charlotte, NC, 28210 See on map
    Location of (Robert Burns II Photography)