Robert Burns II Photography & Videography, LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Diane Married on 05/15/2016
    read some of the wonderful reviews of Robert's work before hiring him for my Hilton Head Island beach wedding this past weekend. There are no words that will give justice for the way he managed our wedding. He made everyone feel beautiful and made our special day absolutely perfect. Both Robert and his partner were very respectful, gave us space yet they were always in the right place at the right time to get the perfect and very unique shots. He went well beyond our expectations and created the perfect memories that will last a lifetime. If anyone is looking for the perfect photographer for any occasion, please do not look any further. Robert is the best there is.
    Latosha Married on 04/24/2016
    Robert and his assistant was amazing in delivering great value and service to myself and my now husband. They captured us in the very light that spoke to our love, family and relationship. We were very well pleased.
    Nichelle Event on: 04/16/2016
    For the past few months, I have been planning a surprise anniversary/birthday party for my husband. There were over 50 guests in attendance, a 5-piece band, bartenders, catering, etc. It felt like I was planning a wedding again!! Working with him was a breeze! He was upbeat and positive to chat with about my vision for the day and made it clear to me that he was 100% flexible in whatever I needed from him!

I can confidently say that is EXACTLY what he delivered! He arrived a little bit early to check in with me and reminded me that anything I wanted/needed from him during his time there was his pleasure to do for me! I was relieved about how excited he seemed to be about our personal event. Robert was so engaging with our guests; I have received multiple compliments from friends and family about how friendly and easy to be around he was!! No one ever felt like there was a "camera in their face" making them uncomfortable, but he was somehow always in the background, capturing beautiful shots of everyone and everything going on!! If anyone wanted him to take a photo of any group of people they gathered, Robert was always around, paying attention to what was going on and took subtle "ques" and knew what to do!

Friends have since been asking me about "the photographer" from our party, commenting how great he was with the kids, even getting the shy ones comfortable enough to take great quality photos. They told me I found a gem with his personality and skillset! If that wasn't enough, he had our images ready within days of our event on an online gallery that was easy to share via email, FB, Twitter, etc. Our photos were outstanding!! I highly recommend him and will utilize his skills again in the future.
    Derissa Married on 03/02/2016
    Robert is an absolute pleasure to work with! I felt very comfortable and the creativity was on point!
    Nickayla Married on 02/18/2016
    Robert is an amazing photographer, He is extreamly easy to work with. He always comes up with unique Ideas. His photography skills are very sharp. You can tell it is his passion because it definitly shows through his work. He captures the right moments one would always like to charish. Definitly an amazing photographer all around!

-Nickayla
    Brad Married on 04/17/2007
    Well I didn't use Robert as a wedding photographer so I don't have a "date" to put in. Rather He gave me my firs modeling shoot so obviously I was nervous and all. He did great job helping me feel comfortable, offered instruction and guidance on how to achieve the best look. He had a few different locations in mind already before I arrived, and he seemed able to pick out views on the fly as well. Picture quality wise, I'm not very experienced so I've never had a $10,000 photographer to compare to, but from what I could tell he seemed to offer just as high quality and color filter options on the resulted prints as any I could have asked for. To me, he's worth the time and money!