Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RMK Entertainment

Wedding season is HERE, and RMK Entertainment is ready for YOUR reception!  Why should you book RMK Entertainment?  Simple....YOU WANT THE BEST RECEPTION EVER

RMK Entertainment is based out of the Lehigh Valley, We have been providing clients with over 18 years of entertainment, including sound, lighting decor, uplighting, monograms, photobooths, centerpiece pinspotting, LED Dance Floors.  We can take your reception to the next level.

RMK Entertainment is not your stereo-typical DJ, we ENTERTAIN!  We become involved in your reception, and our goal is to have your guests become involved in your reception too.  Our goal is 100% complete satisfaction to all our clients.

Contact us today, and see why the Lehigh Valley Brides are talking about RMK Entertainment!!!

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Rick was an incredible DJ for our wedding. Prior to the wedding, he sent us a detailed document asking for us to specify all our wedding songs for the ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding, he showed up exactly on time to set up and prep for the ceremony. Everything happened exactly as was planned and he was super professional. During the reception, he was the perfect balance of entertaining our guests but also allowing the night to flow naturally. He also has an awesome photo booth that we would 100% recommend. The pictures were hilarious, and he gives you a USB with all the images...so fun. Thanks again, Rick, you rule!

Profile Picture Brett, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick is absolutely amazing at what he does. He gauges the crowd to play the exact music people want to hear to keep them dancing..all while making sure that every song on our play list was played. Very upbeat and friendly. Would definitely recommend him for any event!!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used RMK Entertainment for our wedding reception and we were both very pleased with how things went. We live in Florida, but we had our reception in PA to make it easier for my family to attend. Leading up to the reception all communication with Rick was via email and it was very quick and clear communication. On the day of the reception he made it very clear that if there was anything he could do for us all we had to do was ask. I had created a short wedding video that I wanted to show before my husband and I were introduced at the reception and for some reason the audio wouldn't work, but it ended up not being a big deal because Rick was able to find a song to play while the video played. I would definitely recommend RMK Entertainment as the price was very affordable for us and we fully believe we got the value we paid for.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/23/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1357044807553 20120803144457501
220x220 sq 1357044819569 2012080320342021
220x220 sq 1357044834072 20120901171559137

5 ENDORSEMENTS
RMK is as close to Staff as someone can be at Omnivent Inc. A truly class act, RMK brings the entertainment to your event. Rick gets the room motivated, dancing and keeps them going all night. Always a pleasure to work with and one of our great friends. I cannot recommend RMK enough. Hire them, and your evening is in great hands.

RMK is a pleasure to work with they are courteous and professional and love what they do and it shows through their work.

Rick is an amazing DJ! Always kept the dancing alive! Very professional, not overbearing, funny, and an a great person!

RMK Entertainment can handle any event and makes the crowd have fun. We reccomend DJ Budah (Rick) when we have an overflow of work and have worked with him on some weddings.

After having worked with so many DJ's RMK really stands out from a crowd. His personality is friendly, fun and uplifting. He is one of those outstanding people who really loves what they do and it shows in their work. Very professional without being pompous (like many DJs can be). I just felt totally comfortable working with him. He always cued me in to when the events of the night were about to happen and I really felt like we worked as a team getting great coverage of the wedding night. This is important and something I look for when recommended a DJ to my future couples. The couple and the crowd will have a wonderful time and the dance floor is always packed when RMK is the DJ. As a wedding photographer really enjoy all the action on the dance floor when RMK DJ's so he comes highly recommend in my book. I feel like the DJ is like the heart of the wedding and a great DJ like RMK will keep that heart pumping all night long!

320 Carbon Street, Easton, PA 18045   See On Map