Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RMK Entertainment

Wedding season is HERE, and RMK Entertainment is ready for YOUR reception!  Why should you book RMK Entertainment?  Simple....YOU WANT THE BEST RECEPTION EVER

RMK Entertainment is based out of the Lehigh Valley, We have been providing clients with over 18 years of entertainment, including sound, lighting decor, uplighting, monograms, photobooths, centerpiece pinspotting, LED Dance Floors.  We can take your reception to the next level.

RMK Entertainment is not your stereo-typical DJ, we ENTERTAIN!  We become involved in your reception, and our goal is to have your guests become involved in your reception too.  Our goal is 100% complete satisfaction to all our clients.

Contact us today, and see why the Lehigh Valley Brides are talking about RMK Entertainment!!!

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)

RMK Entertainment was one of the best decisions on vendors we made for our special day. We had met Rick at our friends wedding and he was awesome kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. And that’s just what he did for our special day. From the first meeting with Rick I knew we had made the right decision he was personable, fun, and knew exactly what our vision was with just a few questions. Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and Rick was a big part of that. He kept everyone on the dance flooor, made friends with our family and friends, and we received so many compliments on how great he was. Rick also led us to our amazing photographer and we are so grateful for his recommendation. We also wanted lighting for our ballroom and again with a few questions about what we would like to see he created an amazing atmosphere. We are so thankful for him and would recommend him over and over again. He was truly amazing and was part of making our day perfect! Thank you Rick!

Taylor and Justin

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ricky was fantastic! He was so easy to work with and very quick to respond! I highly recommend him for any type of event but especially a wedding! I wanted my day to be perfect and he made sure that happened!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was an amazing DJ for our wedding! This was a second wedding for both of us and he did a great job! Not an easy task considering we had about half of our guests who said that they do not dance at all....at least they didn't until our reception! Rick even had my husband on the dance floor! He also covered my forgetfulness (wedding day brain) when I had didn't put the pennies under the plates for the taking of the centerpieces. He played a game with the guests and they loved it! Everyone had a great time and we received a lot of compliments about the music and the timing of the reception. He was really helpful in guiding the night. Rick was very professional and willing to work within our budget. I would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1357044807553 20120803144457501
220x220 sq 1357044819569 2012080320342021
220x220 sq 1357044834072 20120901171559137

5 ENDORSEMENTS
RMK is as close to Staff as someone can be at Omnivent Inc. A truly class act, RMK brings the entertainment to your event. Rick gets the room motivated, dancing and keeps them going all night. Always a pleasure to work with and one of our great friends. I cannot recommend RMK enough. Hire them, and your evening is in great hands.

RMK is a pleasure to work with they are courteous and professional and love what they do and it shows through their work.

Rick is an amazing DJ! Always kept the dancing alive! Very professional, not overbearing, funny, and an a great person!

RMK Entertainment can handle any event and makes the crowd have fun. We reccomend DJ Budah (Rick) when we have an overflow of work and have worked with him on some weddings.

After having worked with so many DJ's RMK really stands out from a crowd. His personality is friendly, fun and uplifting. He is one of those outstanding people who really loves what they do and it shows in their work. Very professional without being pompous (like many DJs can be). I just felt totally comfortable working with him. He always cued me in to when the events of the night were about to happen and I really felt like we worked as a team getting great coverage of the wedding night. This is important and something I look for when recommended a DJ to my future couples. The couple and the crowd will have a wonderful time and the dance floor is always packed when RMK is the DJ. As a wedding photographer really enjoy all the action on the dance floor when RMK DJ's so he comes highly recommend in my book. I feel like the DJ is like the heart of the wedding and a great DJ like RMK will keep that heart pumping all night long!

Events