77 Reviews for RMK Entertainment

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)
72 RMK Entertainment Reviews

Rick was an incredible DJ for our wedding. Prior to the wedding, he sent us a detailed document asking for us to specify all our wedding songs for the ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding, he showed up exactly on time to set up and prep for the ceremony. Everything happened exactly as was planned and he was super professional. During the reception, he was the perfect balance of entertaining our guests but also allowing the night to flow naturally. He also has an awesome photo booth that we would 100% recommend. The pictures were hilarious, and he gives you a USB with all the images...so fun. Thanks again, Rick, you rule!

Profile Picture Brett, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick is absolutely amazing at what he does. He gauges the crowd to play the exact music people want to hear to keep them dancing..all while making sure that every song on our play list was played. Very upbeat and friendly. Would definitely recommend him for any event!!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used RMK Entertainment for our wedding reception and we were both very pleased with how things went. We live in Florida, but we had our reception in PA to make it easier for my family to attend. Leading up to the reception all communication with Rick was via email and it was very quick and clear communication. On the day of the reception he made it very clear that if there was anything he could do for us all we had to do was ask. I had created a short wedding video that I wanted to show before my husband and I were introduced at the reception and for some reason the audio wouldn't work, but it ended up not being a big deal because Rick was able to find a song to play while the video played. I would definitely recommend RMK Entertainment as the price was very affordable for us and we fully believe we got the value we paid for.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RMK Entertainment was one of the best decisions on vendors we made for our special day. We had met Rick at our friends wedding and he was awesome kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. And that’s just what he did for our special day. From the first meeting with Rick I knew we had made the right decision he was personable, fun, and knew exactly what our vision was with just a few questions. Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and Rick was a big part of that. He kept everyone on the dance flooor, made friends with our family and friends, and we received so many compliments on how great he was. Rick also led us to our amazing photographer and we are so grateful for his recommendation. We also wanted lighting for our ballroom and again with a few questions about what we would like to see he created an amazing atmosphere. We are so thankful for him and would recommend him over and over again. He was truly amazing and was part of making our day perfect! Thank you Rick!

Taylor and Justin

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ricky was fantastic! He was so easy to work with and very quick to respond! I highly recommend him for any type of event but especially a wedding! I wanted my day to be perfect and he made sure that happened!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was an amazing DJ for our wedding! This was a second wedding for both of us and he did a great job! Not an easy task considering we had about half of our guests who said that they do not dance at all....at least they didn't until our reception! Rick even had my husband on the dance floor! He also covered my forgetfulness (wedding day brain) when I had didn't put the pennies under the plates for the taking of the centerpieces. He played a game with the guests and they loved it! Everyone had a great time and we received a lot of compliments about the music and the timing of the reception. He was really helpful in guiding the night. Rick was very professional and willing to work within our budget. I would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Rick did a great job of helping us make our wedding day personalized with music and lighting. Check out those pictures! His personality was the perfect fit to our day. From the first meeting to wedding day he was prompt and communicative. Thanks RMK!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Rick is a great DJ!! He had everyone at our wedding dancing until the very end!

Profile Picture Carrie , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very friendly and definitely engaged with the crowd! Fun, professional, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I just used RMK for our wedding this spring. Rick was both the consummate professional and just a really fun guy to work with. One of our fears about selecting a DJ for our wedding was that we'd have to settle for someone who would just "dial it in" and play the same set of songs at our wedding as everyone else's... or that we'd have to pull teeth to get what we wanted. However, at our first meeting, Rick made it clear that he was enthusiastic about working with us to get the right set of songs and the right attitude for our event. That eased our nerves and got us psyched for what was to come.

And he couldn't have done a better job on our wedding day. Our ceremony, which was outside in the spring when it was a bit chilly and windy, sounded great. He took a list of songs we requested for cocktail hour and spun them into a playlist that set the mood we wanted. Same with our dinner list. And on the dancefloor he got everyone moving, even my great aunt in her wheelchair. We did give him quite a few "do not plays", which he stuck to without exception... well, except for when my wife's dad asked for multiple Pit Bull songs which we gave him the OK for and were glad we did. We still have some good laughs about that.

His personality came through as we'd hope for all of the MCing we needed - announcements and a few tasteful jokes about us and the friends and family members we said were "fair game". He was not overbearing or phony sounding.. basically we heard the guy we got to know in our meetings.

I would recommend Rick to any couple stressing about picking out a DJ among all of the other decisions they're having to make. If he has your date available, you can put your mind at ease and get back to being excited about your big day.

Thanks, Rick!

Profile Picture Marc, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was flexible with our busy schedules. He had recommendations for us when we were unsure of what to play. He got to know us and understood the theme and style of our wedding and made recommendations accordingly. The uplighting looked great and the colors went perfectly with the theme.
He was able to get everyone out on the dance floor. We got several comments from our guests about how great the entertainment was.
Rick was accommodating to all of our needs. He worked great with the venue and the whole day went smoothly thanks to him.
His attention to detail and professionalism fair out weighed our expectations.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was a better DJ than I ever could have asked for! My husband and I are from opposite sides of the country which meant that none of our guests knew each other. We had people coming from every corner of the U.S. Rick was amazing at getting perfect strangers to get up and dance with each other, from our youngest guests to our oldest the tables were empty and the dance floor was packed. I will be forever grateful for that. He was entertaining and played a great selection. He also took all the stress off of us by taking charge and organizing every part of the reception. I highly recommend Rick!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used RMK for our wedding at Blue and we were very satisfied and glad we did. Everyone was dancing the whole night, music was great. They even played a couple extra songs for us because everyone was having such a great time. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about RMK Entertainment. Rick played a huge part in making our wedding day amazing. He is so flexible and will work with you to make your ceremony and reception exactly what you want. Stormy weather caused our outdoor ceremony to be postponed 30 min. It was pretty hectic, but Rick was so accommodating and cleaned up his equipment before the storm and set everything back up after the rain stopped to ensure I still had my dream outdoor ceremony. Our reception was a true party. He made it so much fun! So many people came up to me to ask who our DJ was because they've never witnessed so many people up and dancing at a wedding. Guests are still telling me it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and I truly believe a lot of it had to do with our music and Rick. I highly recommend RMK Entertainment. Rick's professionalism, personality and sense of humor made him a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rick was such an easy guy to work with prior to the wedding and made sure he knew what we were looking for at our reception. We had a blast dancing the nightime away and so did most of our guests! Without a doubt, I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture KATIE, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RMK Entertainment is the best! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick was fantastic! We met with him twice before the wedding to go over details, songs, and timing. He kept our guests entertained and dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Keeana, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Rick is a true professional with the knowledge, equipment, and personality that set him apart from many other DJ options you may encounter. If you are looking for someone to take command of your reception/party and give you one less major thing to worry about on your big day, look no further. During the planning stages of our wedding, we cautioned Rick that we were worried about the willingness of our attendees to take to the dance floor and let loose, but his confident demeanor let us know that we would be in good hands and that he did not share this concern. His ability to gauge the crowd, consider your preferences, and ad-lib on the fly made the night run smoothly and kept the floor packed for the duration of the evening. We've received many compliments on our choice of DJ for our wedding reception, and we are already aware of friends who have chosen Rick solely based on his display from that night: that is the greatest testimony you can have. Rick didn't come to DJ for us, he came to party with us. We couldn't have been happier with our choice as he helped us to make a memorable celebration to cap our wedding day! We put a lot of trust in him to handle a significant part of our day...he certainly didn't disappoint, rather he met and exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We seriously considered just using an iPod instead of a DJ at our wedding. At the recommendation of a friend, we sat with Rick and hired him. That was the best decision ever! He recognized that our wedding was predominately 35-45 years old and rocked the house with songs we all belted out loudly and proudly. We got so many complements about the DJ and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture David, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I cannot say enough positive things about RMK and Rick. DJ's make or break a reception and Rick really made it amazing. We had a rough idea of what we wanted and he took that and also injected his own flair and style that really had the place going. I got nothing but compliments from guests and had nothing but fun at my own ceremony. I will recommend him to anyone. He really is a one of a kind DJ.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick reached out directly to our event coordinator to nail down the timeline. He went above and beyond to make all of our wedding guests welcome. Ryan and I did not have to worry about one thing!!!

Profile Picture Ari, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RMK Entertainment was amazing We absolutely Love him!!!! My family & friends loved Rick also and his selection of music! Rick was extremely easy to work with and made our event a great success! We would Definitely Recommend him to all Future Bride & Grooms looking for the Best DJ in the Lehigh Valley! Thank you RMK Entertainment for being apart of our special day and Jamming out with us! xoxo!

Profile Picture brandie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick did an amazing job at our wedding! He was great to work with and responded to any questions we had extremely quickly. After meeting with him we were very confident that our music was in good hands. He also did our up-lighting which looked fantastic at the venue. I would highly recommend RMK Entertainment to anyone looking for entertainment services.

Profile Picture Karry, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rick was awesome and so much fun to work with!!!

Profile Picture erika, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick at RMK Entertainment is AMAZING! While searching for our DJ, we were worried that so many companies were stressing props and games and line dances. We felt no one understood that this was a wedding, not a bat/bar mitzvah! Then we found Rick and he immediately said a wedding should be a fun and classy affair, we knew we had found our guy. The dance floor was packed and our guests had a blast. Rick coordinated a fabulous party! He was super responsive from our initial information request all the way through the rehearsal and wedding. He was quick to offer problem solving ideas and add his creative/professional opinion. We are 110% happy with RMK and would give Rick ten stars if possible. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Greta, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews