On WeddingWire since 2010

It is my joy and honor to create for you a one-of-a-kind, fully customized wedding ceremony. I work with you to build the perfect ritual for your day, words and moments that will resonate with your beliefs and stay with you for the rest of your life. From creative readings and unique unity rituals to bursting into song, every aspect of your ceremony is 100% creatively, awesomely you.

I am always available to my clients, because I don't see them as clients, I see them as friends. You're welcome to contact me any time, with any thoughts, ideas, changes or requirements you have. I'm always excited to schedule collaborative sessions with you. We can get together at a coffee shop, my house/office or yours, and work on your ceremony organically, until it's done to your exact specifications. I'm not happy until you are.

The words spoken between two people can change them for a lifetime. I have a history with creative writing, religion and theater and I think the combination of these things have manifested in this wonderful career path of helping people create the extraordinary.

Please visit my website at Ritualisms.com (or click the link above) to learn more about how fun and memorable your ceremony has the opportunity to be!

Congratulations New York! YES, I support same-sex marriage! I would be honored to officiate your ceremony with love and the deepest joy!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
98% Recommended by couples

Zully
Zully C. Sent on 10/03/2023

Thank you, Ali!

I cannot say enough about Ali! From the moment we met I knew she was our officiant. Her writing and soul are beautiful and you can tell she really cares for all her couples. She really captured the essence of our relationship in our ceremony and had everyone in tears. People thought she was a close friend from the way she spoke about us. She even helped run our rehearsal when our venue coordinator couldn't make it the day before. Hire Ali. You will not regret it!
J
Jessica Sent on 09/16/2018
5 out of 5 rating
We don’t even know where to begin describing our amazing experience with Ali, other than to say: Choose her to officiate your wedding! From the very first communication to after our wedding, Ali was incredible to work with and gave us the most beautiful, heartfelt, and intimate ceremony that was truly ours. My husband and I had a unique vision for our wedding: 10 people, but still a special and classic ceremony to remember. Ali made that happen. We laughed, we cried, we smiled non-stop. She incorporated our story in our words into the beginning of the ceremony, and then lead into a traditional script. We opted for a more religious message, and Ali delivered (though also offering a non-religious script as well, should you choose). Leading up to the ceremony, Ali was available and open to any comments or changes that we requested to the script, as she was truly interested in only one thing: providing us with a ceremony that reflected our story. Ali was very responsive. We met once before the wedding day for a meet-and-greet and then again at the rehearsal, where she took charge in directing people so that things ran smoothly for the big day. During the ceremony, Ali spoke loud and clear, addressed us directly, and was animated in her delivery. It’s been three weeks and I’m still getting compliments! Overall, Ali was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she gave us the most perfect ceremony—we would not have changed a thing. We highly recommend!
M
Michelle A. Sent on 07/28/2020

Thank you, Ali!

Alina was fantastic. As our "simple" wedding became overwhelming, it was a relief to have Ali handling the ceremony. We are so glad we found her and would recommend her highly.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Alaina & Rich
74 photos · 10/06/2018

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding