616 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rin's Bridal

Thank you for visiting Rin's Bridal, one of the Bay Area's leading bridal salons. We've been located in the heart of the Peninsula for 32 years. Each year Rin selects gowns in the newest fine laces, silks and satins. We offer a full range of gowns to select from in the latest trends: classic, formal, informal and couture. Our consultants are waiting to assist you with the best style for your important day.

Rin's experienced wedding consultants are devoted to providing brides and their bridal party throughout the Bay Area with attentive and professional service. We look forward to your visit!

allure 9400f

32 Reviews for Rin's Bridal

Rin's Bridal 1
Rin's Bridal 2

Cori Kambara · Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience I could ask for

If I could give Rin's 10 stars, I would! After having a bad experience at my first salon, I went to Rin's and found a great selection of lace dresses. My consultant, Dominic, was so sweet and helpful in picking out my dress. I went Black Friday weekend, so the dresses were also on sale! After my dress came in, Rin was SO accommodating with the alterations. I am from Stockton (1.5-2 hr drive), and she made sure I got my dress after my second fitting, so I wouldn't have to keep driving back and forth. I am so happy with my dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day. And it's all thanks to Rin's!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Rin's Bridal 3
    Rin's Bridal 4

I went into Rin's for the Allure Trunk show and found my absolute dream dress! Throughout the entire process Rins Bridal was incredible. Rin herself did all my fittings and she is amazing at what she does. She knows what she is doing, is creative and very talented. Every time I put my dress on I cried tears of joy and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Rin's Bridal's reply:

We here at Rin's Bridal thank you so much for your business, and we are so happy that you were able to find your wedding dress for your big day!
    Best Wishes- Rin's Bridal Team

Belinda · Married on 06/18/2016

Rin and her team are so awesome! Being in the business for more than 30 years, she sure does have a lot of knowledge about wedding dresses! It took me only 2 visits before I finally made up my mind for my dream dress. They have plenty of selections and brands there, as well as sample sales. They were so patient and helpful, just make sure you set up appointment with them, so you can get undivided attention. I chose Pronovias because I love their elegant lace! When the dress finally came, Rin is such an expert in making sure your dress fits you perfectly after alterations. She understands how important it is for the bride to look their best. I am so happy I went with Rin to get the dress of my life!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Rin's Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Belinda, for your business. We are very happy you were happy with our service and your gown! Nothing makes us happier to know you are a satisfied client. Best wishes!

Award

Rin's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months