2504 Durango Ln., Naperville, IL 60564 Map · Phone number

About Riddle Road Photography

My grandmother was this first in my family to love photography. She started snapping on black and white film and by the time I was born in 1980, the camera was glued to her hand at all family functions. I hated having to stop playing to strike a pose and put on a grin for the camera. Only later did I realize that my grandmother was trying to capture moments that were priceless to her, through her camera.

Throughout my life, I have been fascinated with cameras and the art that is photography. My love of photography surfaced again once I became a mother. I am enthralled with capturing precious and candid memories. Like my grandmother, now I am the one with the camera glued to my hand.

One day, I hope to share the story of my life to my grandchildren through photographs. I would love to meet you and photograph your wedding day in a way that matches your personality.

Be sure to visit my website: riddleroadphotography.com

Follow Riddle Road Photography on

Riddle Road Photography 4
Riddle Road Photography 5
  • Zach & Sara

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I even start. Julie is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. I felt an immediate connection to her and it was a no brainer to me that we needed to hire her for our engagement and wedding photos. Julie listened to what we wanted, what was important to us and was able to capture everything perfectly. My husband and I felt she takes such timeless photos and is so creative with lighting and architectural lines, truly a gifted photographer. We felt that Julie offered such a comprehensive package without completely breaking the bank. We received so many compliments on our engagement pictures, we can't wait to see our wedding ones! I willn continue to go to Julie for family photos in the future and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Julie photographed my wedding in September of 2017. She is so nice and friendly, she felt like part of our family by the end of the night! We got our pictures within the time frame she gave us and OH MY GOSH are they beautiful. I am so happy that we booked with her and I cannot thank her enough for giving us such amazing photographs!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Judy · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I are forever grateful that we found Julie to photograph our engagement pictures and wedding day! When I saw all the beautiful photos on her blog, they were exactly the style I was looking for. Julie was so warm and friendly through our first email exchanges, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. When we met in person before I officially decided she would be our photographer, she was the same way. She was very accommodating of our budget and offered a package tailored to us. Julie has such a fun and comforting personality and kept my husband and I smiling and laughing throughout our time together. Not to mention, our photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Julie captured so many special moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We appreciate the talent she possesses and the friend she's become, and can't wait to use her for future opportunities. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018