Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number

About Rick O Photography

I truly love the art of photography and being able to capture special moments of people's lives. My goal when photographing people, is to capture the essence of the moment and genuinely depict how one felt at that precise moment in time.

Follow Rick O Photography on

ec4e4db85582f5b7 1314054872265 main12
main1

9 Reviews for Rick O Photography

Libby · Married on 10/29/2011

Was really happy with Rick O Photography services! Helped to make a very stressful day a little less stressful! I would definitely recommend Rick O Photography to others!

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2011

Every bride has some vendors she loves and vendors she hates. I can honestly say that I absolutely LOVED working with Rick O. I've never encountered someone that could match his level of enthusiasm, attentiveness, and the high standards he sets for himself and the people he works with.

Whenever I emailed him, he responded within SECONDS. I've received so many compliments from those who've viewed my engagement and wedding photos. I must say, they are absolutely beautiful. Very artistic, natural, and photojournalistic. His work is definitely some of the best I've seen.

When choosing vendors, I think the photographer is the most important one to focus on. Not only will you interact with this person very closely throughout your wedding day, but the relationship continues beyond that date, when you're choosing your album. And in the end, the only thing you have left at the end of it all is the photos to look back on. I can't think of anything more important for that day.

Rick had ALL our images to us (over 800), completely edited, within just a few weeks after the wedding. There are no copyright issues - we are free to do what we want with them. And we had our album in-hand within 3 months of the wedding date. I don't know anyone else that has had that.

Rick O rocks!!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kasia · Married on 07/09/2011

Rick O was the final touch to making our wedding day perfect and memorable; he went over and beyond, and I couldn’t be a happier bride! I’d like to recommend him to everyone because of his passion for photography and people!

From the day we hired Rick, till the day he sent us our wedding photos, he became so much more than our photographer- he turned out to be my wedding expert, researcher, planner and most importantly a fabulous friend! With his experience in the industry, he had a very practical approach to our wedding. He inquired lots of knowledge about me and my husband, our families, our culture, and most importantly how we envisioned our perfect day. He provided us with lots of fantastic and creative ideas but also gave us realistic feedback on what was feasible and was very honest. Through his network, Rick was supportive in helping me establish and verify that my vendors were reliable and great at what they do. Furthermore, whenever we had questions, Rick’s responses were always immediate and we knew we could depend on him.

Rick made a great effort to meet with us several times prior to the wedding to really get to know Matt & I. Consequently, this truly helped to capture our personalities in all our wedding photos, especially since he made us both feel comfortable with the camera. Additionally, I genuinely felt that Rick catered to all our needs because he understood what was important to us and cared.
    A few weeks before the wedding, Rick was proactive and helped me put together a detailed “day of” schedule, which proved to be extremely practical and necessary the week of the wedding. It wasn’t till after the wedding that I realized how accurate he was and could foresee a lot that I didn’t. He was never pushy or opinionated, but simply always offered ways in which he could help and gave me lots of options and ideas to work with. I felt so lucky to have someone with so much experience want my day to be as perfect as I did!

The day of the wedding, although he may have been in the background, it was apparent that he gave 200%. Given that we have big families and a large wedding party, it was amazing to see how well he was able to work the crowd and navigate everyone for perfectly posed photos- he is naturally talented at this and made it fun for everyone!

Even while having so much fun at it – we learned that Rick takes his photography very seriously. As he diligently edited our photos he would surprise and send us some previews. With each picture, my jaw would drop at how incredibly and uniquely beautiful each individual photo was. I’ve never seen such quality photography and I confidently can say that there’s no one that could have filled his shoes to make us happier. He captured our wedding day so perfectly and we’ll cherish those photos for life!

It is our great pleasure to recommend him to every single future bride and groom out there!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Award

Rick O Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

Rick O's lighting blows me away--I'm still not sure how he does it!!! For children, families and weddings Rick O has risen the bar--just look at his work and see for yourself.

• Milford, 06460 See on map