225 S Heights Blvd #2413, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting

Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting is a forward-thinking company aimed at offering high quality services to those looking for wardrobe assistance. Services include bridal styling (wedding events, bridesmaid/groomsmen styling and brides look), personal shopping, styling and wardrobe consulting. Styling- We offer various packages for all types of styling needs. From styling for a particular event to your entire wedding look/wardrobe, Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting is here to help. Wedding styling packages are customizable and can consist of looks for engagement photos, rehearsal dinners, wedding day, bridesmaids/groomsmen/groom attire or all of the above. Personal Shopping- Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting offers aid in both online and in-store shopping for any and all events and occasions. Whether you want us to navigate the web or your favorite stores, all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy looking and feeling fabulous. Wardrobe Consulting- We know that it can be hard to let go of particular items in your closet, but we want to help you remove the clutter and fill your wardrobe with classic pieces that can be mix and matched with items you already own. We offer packages for closet clean-outs, creating looks from your current collection and also consulting on items thatcan be resold. Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting's packages vary in price depending on the services selected. Packages may be priced at per/hour, per/service or a flat rate with fees for travel outside a 30 mile radius from RNFC headquarters. Read a little more about me here: http://www.riannichole.org/about-me/

• Misora Bridal Boutique
101532962818441553127741298247073n
autumnalgathering 42

4 Reviews for Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting

Lindsey · event on: 07/23/2014

I am so in love with Rian. I was in need of a weeks worth of outfits for a work trip to
    Chicago, she took my exact style and "brand" I was representing and
    Made outfits absolutely perfect and simple to obtain. She even took into consideration my weird obsession with sports bras. I am so glad to have found her and am wildly impressed with how quickly she works!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting's reply:

You are such a special person. I am so glad that we could work together and that you are happy with my services!

Seannie · event on: 05/17/2014

I have worked with Rian and her attention to detail is amazing! She truly cares about all her clients and has a keen sense for fashion and trends whether that has to do with sprucing up your closet our making your event the best it can be ! Love her and I know you will too!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you for your kind review!

Lauren · event on: 04/27/2014

Rian helped style my husband and my 1 year anniversary shoot in Paris! She also helped style my entire Europe trip wardrobe! She found pieces that would work well for each city we visited and that I could mix and match during our 2 week long trip. She then put together a style board for me so I could easily access it during my trip to remember how to put together each look!! I loved ALL the pieces she found and she thought of everything from head to toe!! Also, we were under a time constraint because I hired her a little over a week out from our trip, so she found items on websites that she trusted had quick shipping times AND she made sure everything she suggested was in stock in my size!! For our anniversary photo session that my husband set up she helped style a classic and elegant look and I loved how everything turned out!!! I was so impressed with her ability to quickly put together styles for me and how she found such great pieces that were within my budget!! I would definitely recommend her for styling any trip or photography session!!! Thank you Rian!!! :)

Sent on 10/31/2014

Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting's reply:

You and your husband are too cute for words. Thank you for letting me be a part of your Euro-trip and for modeling for me in the styled shoot. I am lucky to know you two and hope to work with you again in the future!

Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom

• 225 S Heights Blvd, #2413 Houston, 77007 See on map
    Location of (Rian Nichole Fashion Consulting)