314 Vine St, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Lisa Bruecks

I’m thrilled that you found me and are looking to create a special and loving ceremony.

I am happy to help you with a wedding, vow renewal or a special ritual to mark a new chapter in your life. As an Ordained Interfaith Minister in the Montgomery/Bucks County area, I would love to work with you to create a celebration that honors not only your own unique spiritual traditions, but one that brings joy and meaning to you and your loved ones.

Whether you are dreaming of an intimate, backyard wedding, a special venue or the beach, wherever your location is, it will be my privilege to officiate.

I also offer personalized blessings for infants, homes, land and pets. In addition, I can work with you to create a meaningful memorial service or funeral for loved ones who have passed over.

As I begin the second half of my life, I am able to incorporate my newly Ordained status in with my 25 years as a professional travel consultant. It would be fun to help you not only plan your memorable ceremony, but a memorable holiday or honeymoon too!

Please contact me to discuss your upcoming event by phone 215-368-4174 or email. For Officiant inquiries: reverendlisa@verizon.net and/or travel inquiries: lisa.bruecks@avoyatravel.com

Follow Reverend Lisa Bruecks on

Reverend Lisa Bruecks 1
  • Eliyahu

Eliyahu · Married on 06/16/2019

The perfect officiant

I can't recommend Lisa enough. She helped us every step of the way from our first meeting till we said I do and even after. She put together a beautiful ceremony that had everyone sobbing and was as invested in the wedding as a close friend or family member would be. Thank you Lisa for everything!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Reverend Lisa Bruecks 2
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful combination of officiant and travel agent: Our Officiagent!

We found Reverend Lisa on the recommended list from The William Penn Inn, and we quickly understood why she's on their list. She offers several options for the ceremony that works for you. We wanted the short and sweet option, and she gave us several ceremonies to look over. We were able to take pieces of the ceremonies she gave us and essentially craft the perfect ceremony without needing to start from scratch, which is exactly what we were looking for. Several people came up to us after the ceremony and commented on how sweet the vows were.

In addition to the ceremony, she's also a licensed travel agent and we booked our honeymoon through her. It was fantastic! We had no idea we could afford a 9-night cruise and would've spent more money on what we thought was a more affordable option, but she guided us through the process and we ended up with the perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

Reverend Lisa did a great job with our short & sweet wedding ceremony! Would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Reverend Lisa Bruecks FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English