314 Vine St, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Lisa Bruecks

I’m thrilled that you found me and are looking to create a special and loving ceremony.

I am happy to help you with a wedding, vow renewal or a special ritual to mark a new chapter in your life. As an Ordained Interfaith Minister in the Montgomery/Bucks County area, I would love to work with you to create a celebration that honors not only your own unique spiritual traditions, but one that brings joy and meaning to you and your loved ones.

Whether you are dreaming of an intimate, backyard wedding, a special venue or the beach, wherever your location is, it will be my privilege to officiate.

I also offer personalized blessings for infants, homes, land and pets. In addition, I can work with you to create a meaningful memorial service or funeral for loved ones who have passed over.

As I begin the second half of my life, I am able to incorporate my newly Ordained status in with my 25 years as a professional travel consultant. It would be fun to help you not only plan your memorable ceremony, but a memorable holiday or honeymoon too!

Please contact me to discuss your upcoming event by phone 215-368-4174 or email. For Officiant inquiries: reverendlisa@verizon.net and/or travel inquiries: lisa.bruecks@avoyatravel.com

Follow Reverend Lisa Bruecks on

9139489437904446571661390919o

40 Reviews for Reverend Lisa Bruecks

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

Reverend Lisa did a great job with our short & sweet wedding ceremony! Would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/09/2016

Obviously the officiant is one of the most important aspects of the wedding service so you want someone who is willing to work with you on the rest of the details. We had our service outside at a nearby park (in July!) and there was a 1/4 mile walk to the location we selected from the parking lot and Rev. Lisa was great about accommodating our quirky requests! It was steamy and a storm was threatening to chase us indoors, but Rev. Lisa kept positive and just wonderful. I would absolutely recommend her for your own wedding service! She was spot on!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Craig · Married on 06/25/2016

I want to thank you Reverend Lisa with blessing my wife and me with a beautiful wedding. You made our most special day complete. You will be the first to call if we ever need any of your services.

Reverend Lisa always responded within 10 minutes to any of our emails. She is always available when you have questions.

Thanks Again,
    Mr and Mrs Craig Boulding

Sent on 06/28/2016

Reverend Lisa Bruecks FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English