Reverend Lisa Bruecks Reviews

40 | Lansdale, PA

40 Reviews for Reverend Lisa Bruecks

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

Reverend Lisa did a great job with our short & sweet wedding ceremony! Would definitely recommend her to others!

Carolyn · Married on 07/09/2016

Obviously the officiant is one of the most important aspects of the wedding service so you want someone who is willing to work with you on the rest of the details. We had our service outside at a nearby park (in July!) and there was a 1/4 mile walk to the location we selected from the parking lot and Rev. Lisa was great about accommodating our quirky requests! It was steamy and a storm was threatening to chase us indoors, but Rev. Lisa kept positive and just wonderful. I would absolutely recommend her for your own wedding service! She was spot on!

Craig · Married on 06/25/2016

I want to thank you Reverend Lisa with blessing my wife and me with a beautiful wedding. You made our most special day complete. You will be the first to call if we ever need any of your services.

Reverend Lisa always responded within 10 minutes to any of our emails. She is always available when you have questions.

Thanks Again,
    Mr and Mrs Craig Boulding

We used Lisa as our wedding officiant and I couldn't have been happier! She's so kind and really makes you feel comfortable. She has a nice selection of ceremony wording to choice from that I think any couple would love. We custom made ours by combining two of the options. Before the ceremony she really made me feel calm and ensured me everything would be perfect. I would highly recommended Rev. Lisa!

Reverend Lisa was absolutely amazing and we highly recommend her. We originally chose her due to the great reviews we saw, and she went above and beyond all of our expectations. She was a great communicator and made the whole process incredibly easy. We met with her multiple times and it was great that she got to know us so well. She had each of us fill out a 10 question survey that she used on our wedding day to create a love story during the ceremony. My wife and I had no idea what the other person had wrote until the ceremony began and it was such an amazing touch to be surprised and hear what the other had to say during the story. It was so cool that she had a book of all the different ceremony options and we were able to piece together the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Thanks Reverend Lisa!

Allison · Married on 12/11/2015

It was an absolute pleasure having Reverend Lisa officiate our wedding. She was organized, flexible, communicated openly and efficiently with us, and delivered an impeccable ceremony. Reverend Lisa was open to our suggestions and provided just the type of service we were looking for - short, simple, and very sweet. She also provided many options that will fit any bride and groom's ceremony taste. So, if you're looking for something traditional OR unique, Rev Lisa is your person! She can do it all and will customize her officiating to meet your personal needs and requests. Thanks so much for being part of our wedding, and for making our special and intimate day so memorable!

Justin · Married on 11/20/2015

Rev. Lisa is fantastic at what she does and made the entire process easy for us. Her ceremony packages are amazing and perfect for what we were looking for. Being an interfaith minister, everything she represented was what attracted us to her. Very professional and made our special day even more special. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant.

Julianne · Married on 10/17/2015

Rev. Lisa was a wonderful part of our big day, we are so lucky and blessed to have had her marry us. It is a memory we will always treasure. We opted for the "short and sweet" ceremony, which turned out to be just the right fit. We ended up giggling through parts of the vows and Rev. Lisa just went with the flow. It was perfect.

Rev. Lisa was so thoughtful and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was incredibly responsive and flexible; she made building our ceremony was an absolute breeze. We were able to customize our vows and say just what we wanted, even without writing our own. She thought of everything, even down to providing her personal iPad and speakers so we could play a few songs prior to the ceremony. We had our ceremony in a community park which didn't allow loud music, so having that small addition really made it extra special.

We highly recommend Rev. Lisa's services, she was an absolute joy to work with.

Bridget · Married on 10/16/2015

Rev. Lisa made our wedding ceremony so special. We met with her a few times prior to our wedding so she could get to know us and create a personalized ceremony. She was responsive and professional through the whole process. I would highly recommend her!

Reverend Lisa Bruecks was absolutely great. Very professional and caring. She was very helpful and responsive leading up to the event and would highly recommend her to anyone I knew looking to get married! She put our minds at easy and the flow of our outdoor park ceremony went perfectly.

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Lisa was the absolute best choice for officiating our inter-faith wedding! She honored both of our backgrounds by creating a beautifully blended ceremony! Rev. Lisa excels in creating personal ceremonies that celebrate the love stories of her clients and tailors every aspect of the ceremony to each couple's needs. We would recommend her to any couple, especially those looking for a deep, heart-felt ceremony!

Kori · Married on 09/13/2015

Rev. Lisa was so wonderful, we just booked her again for our baby's baptism!

Robin · Married on 08/15/2015

Rev. Lisa was amazing! She was very thorough, prompt, kind, and most of all - creative with our ceremony. My husband and I choose to do a custom ceremony, and Rev. Lisa provided us with lots of choices for our ceremony. We even decided to go with a different type of unity ceremony than the options she was provided, and she was more than willing to work with us to incorporate it into our ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Lisa as an officiant!

• User6520214 · 2+ years ago

Rev. Lisa was wonderful! We wanted very a specific, somewhat untraditional wedding ceremony and she just rolled with it. She gave us great suggestions and came with lots of help and ideas that made the whole thing superb.

Outside of our own feelings, we had many people come up to us telling us that our ceremony was the best they'd been to because it was so individual and really expressed us.

Thank you Rev. Lisa for making our day, our promises to each other, so memorable in all of the best ways.

Lisa was wonderful! I would highly recommend her to any couple who is seeking someone to officiate their wedding.

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

Reverend Lisa made our wedding ceremony absolutely beautiful. We did not know Rev. Lisa before the wedding, but read great reviews and felt confident she would be a perfect fit in our nonreligious wedding ceremony. We picked the package that included a personal love story based on questions my husband and I had to answer. To this day, people are commenting on how great that story was. It made it so exciting for my husband and I because we did not know the love story until that very moment in the ceremony. During our first meeting with Rev. Lisa, she gave us a wedding book to pick out literally everything we wanted in our ceremony. Of course we were not limited to what was in the book as they were just suggestions, but they were beautiful and we put together what we thought was a perfect ceremony! Before our wedding day she had emailed us a copy of the ceremony (minus the love story part) to review and make changes if needed. We did have Rev. Lisa come to our rehearsal and it was quick and easy for everyone in the wedding party. Our ceremony was so special to my husband and I, and I can't thank Reverend Lisa enough! I would, without hesitation, recommend Reverend Lisa for your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Thank you so much for giving us a beautiful ceremony. Your presence and loving energy made it all so special. We feel that we are blessed at the start of our married life. It was truly wonderful and memorable.
    Rev. Lisa Bruecks not only was our officiant but she is also our travel agent.
    We can't wait for our January honeymoon in Jamaica.
    Lisa is very passionate and we HIGHLY recommend her.
    Thank you so much !!

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

It was such a joy to have Rev. Lisa as part of our special day!

After multiple emails and conversations, we arranged to have a 30 minute meeting. That meeting turned into a 3 hour conversation! From the moment introductions were made we felt like we were meeting an old friend and catching up on our lives :)

Rev. Lisa was more than just an officiant on the day of our wedding...she was family. Her personality, cheerfulness, professionalism, and overall pleasant demeanor made our ceremony the best I've ever seen :). We felt like she had just as much fun as we did!

Debra · Married on 09/20/2014

Lisa was very helpful in helping with picking vows and a place for our honeymoon! She was very easy to get in touch with and responded quickly to any questions. I will recommend her to my friends for traveling and as an officiant.

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2014

Reverend Bruecks was great! She was very responsive every time I had a question leading up to the wedding. She showed up early and did a great job calming me down as a panicked bride. I loved her!

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

Lisa was amazing! We wanted a non religious wedding and she communicated with us and gave us the exact transcript so we could read through it. She helped make our wedding relaxed and perfect for us.

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Rev. Lisa is the absolute best! She officiated our wedding 2 weeks ago and everything was wonderful. From start to finish, we could not be happier. When we first met with her, she was kind, friendly, funny, and just felt very comfortable around her. We also loved her ceremony binder where we could basically pick and choose everything that we wanted. She responds to emails and phone calls quickly. Her pricing is VERY reasonable. My husband and I had a little miscommunication with our venue for our rehearsal dinner and Rev. Lisa was able to come right away to help lead the rehearsal. We are forever thankful for that!! The ceremony was beautiful and everyone that attended loved it. Book her!!!! Thank you again for everything.

Sherri · Married on 06/13/2014

Rev Lisa is wonderful. She makes you feel very comfortable. Couldn't ask for a better officiant.

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

Rev. Lisa was wonderful!! I was so happy to work with her. We wanted to make our ceremony unique and special. Rev Lisa was able to guide us in the right direction and allow us all of the flexibility we wanted to tailor the ceremony to our own wants and needs. She also provided valuable insight and ideas. She was very prompt and personable with our whole family. After our wedding, people actually told us that it was one of the best services that they had been to. We are so happy that we found Rev. Lisa, and I'm sure you will be too!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/16/2014

Reverend Lisa Bruecks was absolutely wonderful to work with. It was important to us that our wedding ceremony reflect our own relationship and beliefs - Rev. Lisa allowed us to completely create our ceremony from start to finish, and was very helpful in guiding us along the way. She is very professional, organized, and a great public speaker. She made our ceremony everything we hoped it would be - personal, heartfelt, and very "us". Thank you SO much Reverend Lisa Bruecks!