Reverend Barbara Laughray

Reverend Barbara Laughray

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reverend Barbara Laughray

rev. barbara laughray | a hallmark wedding

warm & personalized wedding officiant. religious and/or non-denominational ceremonies. baby dedications and baptisms. pre-marital and post-marital counseling available. wedding vow renewal. wedding license available.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

50 Reviews for Reverend Barbara Laughray

No Denomination (10)
Non-religious (8)
Single Religion (1)

We liked Barbara from the first moment we met. You could call it kismet, because the family member we'd chosen to officiate told us at the last minute that he was unable to attend. With the wedding mere weeks away, we asked around and received a glowing recommendation for Barbara from our venue. As it turned out, the wedding she was supposed to officiate on our wedding day had been postponed, so she was available and we started corresponding straight away. When we met, she was warm and welcoming and made us feel at ease right away. She spoke of love and family and all of the things that we, too, hold dear, and her love for officiating weddings came through in a way that made her seem not only like an easy choice, but the obvious one, the one that was meant to be all along.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Barbara officiated my parents wedding years ago, so when it was time for me to plan my own special day, she was the first person I sought out. She was so kind and professional and she took the time to really get to know me and my husband. She helped us to create the perfect ceremony that was really “us”. We’ve had so many guests comment on how special and moving our ceremony was. We couldn’t have asked for anything or anyone better. Thank you so much Barbara, for making our perfect day so very memorable.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

My husband and I are so happy we chose Barbara to officiate our wedding. She is AMAZING! She spoke from the heart during the ceremony and it was soo sweet and heartfelt. We met with her beforehand and she had so many resources for us. We didn’t have any ideas or plans for the ceremony, other than that we didn’t want to to be long. She did an amazing job guiding us and giving us advice based on her experience. Her fee is very reasonable and she is top-notch! I highly, highly recommend Barbara!!

Profile Picture Lena, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews