Reverend Barbara Laughray

Reverend Barbara Laughray

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reverend Barbara Laughray

rev. barbara laughray | a hallmark wedding

warm & personalized wedding officiant. religious and/or non-denominational ceremonies. baby dedications and baptisms. pre-marital and post-marital counseling available. wedding vow renewal. wedding license available.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

49 Reviews for Reverend Barbara Laughray

No Denomination (9)
Non-religious (8)

Barbara officiated my parents wedding years ago, so when it was time for me to plan my own special day, she was the first person I sought out. She was so kind and professional and she took the time to really get to know me and my husband. She helped us to create the perfect ceremony that was really “us”. We’ve had so many guests comment on how special and moving our ceremony was. We couldn’t have asked for anything or anyone better. Thank you so much Barbara, for making our perfect day so very memorable.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

My husband and I are so happy we chose Barbara to officiate our wedding. She is AMAZING! She spoke from the heart during the ceremony and it was soo sweet and heartfelt. We met with her beforehand and she had so many resources for us. We didn’t have any ideas or plans for the ceremony, other than that we didn’t want to to be long. She did an amazing job guiding us and giving us advice based on her experience. Her fee is very reasonable and she is top-notch! I highly, highly recommend Barbara!!

Profile Picture Lena, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Barbara did a beautiful job with our wedding ceremony in Malibu this past October. My now husband and I were very pleased with the overall tone and flow. She spent some time getting to know us to ensure our ceremony was personalized and a tear jerker for our guests. Agree with her that her overall method works for the ceremony outline and helped us feel more prepared for the actual ceremony.

Thanks again!