PO Box 584, West Covina, CA 91793 Map · Phone number

About The Seasons of Life Ceremonies

Of all the relationships known among people, the most precious and perfect of all is that of husband and wife.

This is why friends and family gather together in the sight of God to witness the vows of a bride and groom and to celebrate and bless their union.

I'm Pastor Greg, a church ordained minister and the presiding minister of The Seasons of Life Ceremonies. I officiate beautiful, memorable, unique and affordable wedding ceremonies. I serve all of Southern California.

If you are ready to get married and already have your wedding license, give me a call at: 626-385-7267, I'm available Monday thru Saturday 9am to 9pm and Sundays 1pm to 9pm. If needed please leave a message and I'll be sure to get back in touch with you right away. In some cases I can officiate your wedding today.

Services I provide are below:

Wedding Ceremony Packages & Prices

A. Pre Written, 'I Do' Simple 5min Ceremony (5 people max.): $100.

B. Pre Written, 'Traditional' 10min Ceremony $150-$200

B. Custom Written, 'Unique' Full-Service, 10-20 min Ceremony: $200-$300

C. Optional Rehearsal: $100. Pre Wedding day or on Wedding day

D. Renewal of Vows: $200

E. Pre-marital preparation & enrichment session: $50 per session (Highly Recommended, 2 sessions)

9 15 12FrankAmelia
greg870 r1 055 26
9 8 12EmilyYang1

5 Reviews for The Seasons of Life Ceremonies

Evelyn · Married on 03/31/2018

Loved loved loved our ceremony Reverend Greg prepared for us it was full of love and happiness. He had so many kind words for us and advice you can tell he truly loves what he does. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Reverend Greg. He is so chill, which is especially helpful when the bride and groom feel so much excitement and nervousness. He did a wonderful job with our beach wedding and when we realized we forgot our paperwork for him, he actually followed us home to get it. Now that's service!!! We are forever grateful to him for his friendliness, professionalism and calm demeanor when we needed it most. God Bless you, Reverend!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/05/2014

We are so happy we decided to use Reverend Greg for our ceremony. He responded to all of our questions and tailored our ceremony to us as a couple. I would highly recommend Reverend Greg as an officiant!

Sent on 04/16/2014

The Seasons of Life Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA