About Rev. Samora/Common Ground Ceremonies

Within our Hearts we find Common Ground!!!

So my guess is you are here because you are wondering, "Who is going to marry us and make our ceremony special?"  It's probably even more challenging to "shop" for this person online...lol!!  Well, I will start off by saying I truly love what I do and when I am asked to be part of one of the most important moments in your lives, I take it very seriously (and joyously)!  I perform all styles of weddings for ALL couples.

My background is multicultural and multi faith so besides being an ordained Interfaith Minister, I was also raised in this type of family.

I also offer support to you before and/or after the wedding takes place to ensure that you are successful and don't have to go it alone.  I have even had the honor to bless many of the babies that have been welcomed into my couples' lives.

Please reach out to me today so we can discuss your needs!! Congratulations!!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)

A wedding in itself is a stressful event however the care and compassion demonstrated by Rev Samora before and during the event helped to allay our fears and anxiety. Rev Samora was thorough in her preparation, she drew upon her experience and provided suggestions, there were appropriate and practical tips offered which helped in our decision making process and most importantly, she demonstrated a willingness to tailor the event to suit our needs. We certainly would recommend her as an Officiating Minister for a wedding.

Profile Picture Leslie , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What kind of people hold an outdoor wedding, at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park, in January, in 15 degree weather?! That would be us.

It's not as if we especially crave frigid weather. But what we did want was a very short service, held in a beautiful setting in Manhattan, during the first week of January with all the promise of fresh starts that the new year brings. And Rev. Samora was a total trouper!

We met with her two months prior, and she was wonderful; smart, good-natured, welcoming and calming. As a gay couple, we loved her "love is love" attitude when it comes to officiating a same-sex wedding. And we also appreciated her ability to craft a beautiful service that met our needs exactly. Several of our guests complimented her to us, which underscored that she was the perfect choice.

We join so many others in recommending Rev. Samora highly.

Profile Picture John, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Samora/Common Ground Ceremonies Pricing

Wedding Services Pricing
Starting Price
$350.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00