Jessica Crespo Photography

Staten Island, NY View map

I offer a boutique wedding photography experience because I adore everything about weddings and engagements. I specialize in wedding photography because it is what I am meant to do. From the moment I meet my couples, I become emotionally invested in the magic of the engagement and the wedding planning. More than a photographer, I become friend and an advisor during this unique time in your life. This emotional connection and my experience are what allow me to document and capture the engagement and wedding day images that you will treasure for years to come.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
  • User1023832 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cant wait to see the pictures. I like her style, she has a great eye. Very friendly and easy going, even while I was cursing up a storm going nuts trying to organize people, I dont know how she kept a straight face. She was helpful in planning as well. Very professional. Highly reccommend!
    Michele Married on 08/11/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found Jessica鈥檚 name from photographer reviews on a website, so we were a little nervous because we didn鈥檛 have any personal recommendations. But her reviews were so good, we just had to give it a try. It turned out to be the best decision we could have made. Jessica is a warm and friendly person. She is easy to talk to and always listens when people speak. Most importantly, she is very professional and her work is amazing. She did an engagement shoot for us and shot our wedding. I know that we did not make it easy for her. We are both uncomfortable in front of the camera and tend to freeze up in pictures. Jessica was able to ease our concerns and somehow make the pictures turn out great. Everyone at the wedding loved her and actually assumed she was another guest because she blended in so well. She also speaks Spanish, which was helpful at our wedding. I love the pictures that she took and I am so happy that I hired Jessica Crespo for my wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.
    Melissa Event on: 06/30/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica did a great job with our engagement party photos and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their special event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ananda Lima Photography Ananda Lima Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is a wonderful person to work with and an amazing photographer. She is really professional, calm under pressure and fun to be around (which is super important when working with clients, especially on a very important, emotional day, such as a wedding). She is also very creative and produces beautiful results. Jessica is a self-starter and great problem solver, who is really helpful working in a team. I have worked with her several times, as I am always happy to work with her, as are my crew, and, most importantly, my clients. I highly recommend her!

35 Natalie Ct Staten Island, 10304
Location of (Jessica Crespo Photography)

Jessica Crespo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jessica Crespo Photography offer?

Jessica Crespo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jessica Crespo Photography offer?

Jessica Crespo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jessica Crespo Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Crespo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Crespo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Crespo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding