Rev. Rose Woodruff

Vancouver, WA View map

$200 Typical Price

As an Ordained Minister and a Wedding Officiant in Clark County, WA, I have enjoyed working with excited couples to help make their Wedding Day special, and loving it, since 2009!

I generally write each couple a unique and personal Wedding script to meet their needs. Please call and I would be happy to share a FREE Wedding Checklist with you!

I would love the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special!

360-356-4986

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200.00

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$85.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CA
OR
WA

What languages do you speak?

English

Heather Married on 11/18/2017
    Jacob and Heather Leonard: Rose was wonderful to work with from the moment we contacted her about officiating our elopement. She took the time to get to know us and provided us with a beautiful ceremony. If you're feeling overwhelmed by the process of getting married, Rose will put you at ease! She walked us through the process, provided insight and answered our many questions. We highly recommend Reverend Rose!

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Awwh! How wonderful! Thank you Heather and Jacob for giving me such a beautiful review and for giving me the honor to share your very special day with you and your family! <3 I hope the best to you all in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!
    David Married on 10/29/2016
    I had contacted Reverend Rose J Woodruff on 10/25/16 which was the same day our marriage license was approved. During the call I informed her that I wanted to marry my best friend and the love of my life in the exact same spot that I fell in love with her, on the north side of Mount Saint Helens, WA. Even though her office is located in Orchards, WA and she was nowhere near the location I requested, without hesitation she gladly accepted and said she would be honored to marry us. Also, the wedding date was Saturday 10/29/16 and even though she had less than 4 days to prepare, she still gladly accepted the mission and said she was excited to meet and marry us! She arrived early with warm hugs for us, performed a well planned and beautiful ceremony, printed out the vows for our marriage, and gave us the best wedding day we could possibly imagine. If you are looking for the full package when it comes to your special day, we would highly recommend Reverend Rose J Woodruff and her services!!! Best regards, David & Amanda Buchite :)

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you so much David and Amanda! I really appreciate you sharing such a beautiful review! It was truly my honor!
    Roushdi Married on 10/09/2015
    what a delightful person, very caring, loving & accommodating person. we absolutely loved her service and her presence on this special day was so wonderful and joyful. she has a beautiful contagious smile -
    Thank you Rev. Rose.

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Roushdi and James for giving me the honor to be a part of your Special Day! The best part of my job is that I get to meet such wonderful people and share such a loving moment in time that will last forever in my memory! Thank you for giving me that opportunity! :-)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Rev. Rose Woodruff 1
Discount
GREAT deal for first 10 local Weddings I Officiate in Vancouver, WA exclusive to WeddingWire Couples! Simply email me with the online promo code when you have made your decision to use my services. This promotion will be ongoing each month and will be withdrawn once offer has been filled each month. Please verify availability through email.

9330 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Ste 203 Vancouver, WA, 98662
Location of (Rev. Rose Woodruff)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding