Rev. Rose Woodruff Reviews

62 | Vancouver, WA

62 Reviews for Rev. Rose Woodruff

62 Rev. Rose Woodruff Reviews

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Jacob and Heather Leonard: Rose was wonderful to work with from the moment we contacted her about officiating our elopement. She took the time to get to know us and provided us with a beautiful ceremony. If you're feeling overwhelmed by the process of getting married, Rose will put you at ease! She walked us through the process, provided insight and answered our many questions. We highly recommend Reverend Rose!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Awwh! How wonderful! Thank you Heather and Jacob for giving me such a beautiful review and for giving me the honor to share your very special day with you and your family! <3 I hope the best to you all in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

David · Married on 10/29/2016

I had contacted Reverend Rose J Woodruff on 10/25/16 which was the same day our marriage license was approved. During the call I informed her that I wanted to marry my best friend and the love of my life in the exact same spot that I fell in love with her, on the north side of Mount Saint Helens, WA. Even though her office is located in Orchards, WA and she was nowhere near the location I requested, without hesitation she gladly accepted and said she would be honored to marry us. Also, the wedding date was Saturday 10/29/16 and even though she had less than 4 days to prepare, she still gladly accepted the mission and said she was excited to meet and marry us! She arrived early with warm hugs for us, performed a well planned and beautiful ceremony, printed out the vows for our marriage, and gave us the best wedding day we could possibly imagine. If you are looking for the full package when it comes to your special day, we would highly recommend Reverend Rose J Woodruff and her services!!! Best regards, David & Amanda Buchite :)

Sent on 10/31/2016

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you so much David and Amanda! I really appreciate you sharing such a beautiful review! It was truly my honor!

Roushdi · Married on 10/09/2015

what a delightful person, very caring, loving & accommodating person. we absolutely loved her service and her presence on this special day was so wonderful and joyful. she has a beautiful contagious smile -
    Thank you Rev. Rose.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Roushdi and James for giving me the honor to be a part of your Special Day! The best part of my job is that I get to meet such wonderful people and share such a loving moment in time that will last forever in my memory! Thank you for giving me that opportunity! :-)

Rose greeted us from the beginning with such kindness and openness. She was willing to meet up on a Saturday for our own special version of elopement. She assisted us with a missing witness. Her presence was so peaceful and joyful. She made us feel special and that our simple 'yes' was indeed sacred to us. VERY QUEER FRIENDLY. She was so inclusive. What a wonderful surprise!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you! It was truly my honor!

Carleen · Married on 09/26/2015

thank you Rose Woodruff Wedding Officiant & Services - you have a gift - we are so grateful for your joyful open inclusive presence in our joining! Carleen Cochran and Rachel McDougall

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Carleen and Rachel for giving me the honor to share in your special day! I appreciate you both and hope the best to you in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!
  • MS4

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2015

Reverend Rose was a real pleasure to work with. She wrote a beautiful custom ceremony that captured the core of meaning in our relationship. Our guests have been commenting about her moving words ever since. She perfectly balanced the celebration and solemnity of the moment. I'm so grateful we found Reverend Rose, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to friends and family for her kindness and professionalism. Thank you for a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Meredith & David for writing such a really nice review! I'll never forget how beautiful your Wedding was. I loved the special little touches you had in your Wedding to make it so much more meaningful! Thank you for giving me the honor to be a part of your special Wedding Day!

Richard · Married on 08/23/2015

Rose was wonderful to work with. It was clear she enjoys her work.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you very much! Yes, I do LOVE my job! :-)

Ana · Married on 08/08/2015

Rev.Rose Woodruff Was amazing and very helpful!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Rev. Rose was fabulous! When we first met she told us different stories about things that could help us. For example, a bride didn't want to be "given" away but her father wouldn't sit down. Rev. Rose came up with the phrase, "Who supports this woman in her marriage to this man?" I felt the same way about being "given" away, so we also used that phrase in our ceremony.

Rev. Rose sent us a non-religious ceremony script the day after we met and booked her,(she also does religious ceremonies). We were able to look it over and make any changes we wanted. She showed up on time for our ceremony and was very professional. She also had a handheld video camera for us to film the ceremony. We forgot to bring a computer to transfer the file to, but for ten dollars she sent us an SD card. The ceremony went smoothly and it was very emotional. Everyone told us how great it was. The ceremony script was beautiful and very heartfelt.

After the ceremony and receiving line we signed the paperwork and Rev. Rose left. Overall, we were very pleased with her service and would recommend her to anyone.

Michael and Wendy · Married on 06/18/2015

Reverend Rose was a delight. The poem she wrote (based on information we gave her) was so touching and perfect. We just loved her. She has a sense of humor (she took my new husband aside and whispered "don't forget this date"). She is warm and friendly and very helpful. We recommend her wholeheartedly!

Wendy and Michael

Christie · Married on 02/04/2015

Reverend Rose was very professional and on task, but more important to us was her warmth, calm and caring personality. She relaxed us and brought a calm to the ceremony. She looked very official/professional (pictures to come) and is a nice looking woman, which is nice. She was quiet which put the focus more on Manny and I but she was definitely an important part of our event. My mother and daughter's names are Rose which was nice for me. She was wonderful.

Luann · Married on 01/23/2015

Rose is incredible. She is flexible, kind, responsive, thorough, organized, punctual, and attentive. We highly recommend her!!

Last minute notice of needing an officiant for our rehearsal and ceremony, also wrote out vows for us and saved me from a lot of stress

Sent on 01/08/2015

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Caroline and Veny for writing a review of my services! It was truly and honor to share in your special Wedding Day with you and your loved ones! I hope the best to you both in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

Kara · Married on 08/08/2014

Reverend Rose did a wonderful job. We loved our ceremony. Our reading, Irish blessing and vows were amazing. Reverend Rose is a wonderful person with a big heart! We will always remember our special day!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Kara and Alex for writing such a really nice review! I love it when a Wedding goes so perfectly and everyone enjoys their special day! Thank you for giving me the honor to share your Wedding Day with you and your loved ones! (It was truly memorable!)

Carrie · Married on 07/31/2014

Rev Woodruff did an absolute wonderful job of officiating our wedding. She was very impressionable and made our event as memorable as we could have asked for. She kept everyone calm and collected. She is now a part of our family and we would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Oh how wonderful! Thank you Carrie & Tammi for giving me a really nice review! I love meeting such nice people like you both and your family! It was/is an honor to share your Wedding with you and . . . to become a part of your family! When I head to Texas to visit my family, I'll have to stop in and say hello to you . . . my extended family! :-)

My husband and I were so happy with Rev. Rose Woodruff's officiant services for our wedding this Summer. She was a calm in the storm of last minute stresses (i.e., it's time to start and why hasn't the groom's mother arrived yet??) Her experience and calm nature helped keep me relaxed and positive when I otherwise would have been pulling my hair out. Rose was open to our own personal styles in crafting and adapting a ceremony that fit us perfectly.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was truly my honor!

prompt, friendly, patient (waiting for our family to arrive fashionably late), flexible, all around easy to work with.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Oh how wonderful! Thank you for the really nice review Brenda and Nick! I am honored to have been able to be a part of your beautiful Wedding Celebration! I hope the best to you both in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

Friendly, laid-back and professional yet fun! Even met up with me afterward to give me a copy of our ceremony video taken with her camera. Excellent value and I would recommend Rev Rose in a heart-beat!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Andrea and Bob for giving me the honor to share your Wedding Day with you! I LOVE fun Weddings . . . and so, of course, I thoroughly enjoyed yours! Bob's Best Men and all those Weddings rings(s) was too funny! I hope the best to you both in all of your future "Fun-filled Life Adventures" together!

Matthew · Married on 04/26/2014

Rose consulted with my about a week before the wedding, listened to our rendition of an 'ideal' wedding, and delivered a ceremony that reflected our wishes. She was wonderful.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

"Awesome" and "Thank you Matthew and Ariel" for giving me this privilege to help make your Wedding day special and to share your special celebration with you! Blessings to you both in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

Rose officiated our special day and could have not made it more easy. It was low key and nice! Thanks rose!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was my honor! I enjoy meeting local couples and sharing with them their special celebrations! Thank you for giving me the opportunity!

Sarah Davis & Ricia Schaff · Married on 10/26/2013

Reverend Rose not only was very professional, she was compassionate, kind and helped us to focus on the true meaning of why we were getting married. We truly treasure the whole experience with Reverend Rose and she made our wedding day very special.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Ricia for the lovely review! Your Wedding was so unique and beautiful! Thank you for giving me the honor to be a part of your cherished event! It was truly beautiful! Thank you!!! :-)

Gretchen · Married on 10/20/2013

My partner and I have been together for over 32 years, so we really thought of our marriage as more of a "formality" and were just going to use a Justice of the Peace. But then we found Rev. Rose. And then we choose the park for the ceremony. And then our friends and family all wanted to come. And then it was a wedding! And believe me, while many of us have been fighting for the right to marry for a very long time, we shouldn't underestimate our right to a wedding, too. It can be just as important. And ours wouldn't have happened without Rev. Rose. Who was perfect. Thanks Rev. Rose! -Gretchen & Lindsey

Sent on 11/03/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Gretchen and Lindsey for such a lovely review! I really appreciate that you shared what you did as I've seen many couples thinking about downgrading their Wedding to just be "legal" on paper, but then, when the time comes, they realize that their moment is monumental and they actually get to publicly and legally proclaim their love to the world! Thank you for letting me share your special moment with you!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Did a great job with the ceremony combining both of our belief systems. Very professional!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Jennifer and Steve for giving me the honor to share in your lovely Wedding Day with you! Wow! It was sooo special and turned out so perfect! What a lovely sunset you had! You must have specially ordered it! :-) I hope the best to you both in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

Diane · Married on 09/22/2013

Reverend Rose is professional and prompt. She made our wedding far less stressful than I could have imagined. The script for the ceremony she gave us was perfect for our needs. We had the option to make changes but it was beautiful just as it was. She is very personable and makes you feel at ease. Our experience was fabulous. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

"Happy Dance!" Yes, I love my job and working for such wonderful and excited couples! Thank you Diane and Doug for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special!

Rose was wonderful! The vows she scripted were very personal and touching, they fit us perfectly! She had amazing response time and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone getting married; she couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review! It was truly my honor!