62 Reviews for Rev. Rose Woodruff

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
62 Rev. Rose Woodruff Reviews

Jacob and Heather Leonard: Rose was wonderful to work with from the moment we contacted her about officiating our elopement. She took the time to get to know us and provided us with a beautiful ceremony. If you're feeling overwhelmed by the process of getting married, Rose will put you at ease! She walked us through the process, provided insight and answered our many questions. We highly recommend Reverend Rose!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had contacted Reverend Rose J Woodruff on 10/25/16 which was the same day our marriage license was approved. During the call I informed her that I wanted to marry my best friend and the love of my life in the exact same spot that I fell in love with her, on the north side of Mount Saint Helens, WA. Even though her office is located in Orchards, WA and she was nowhere near the location I requested, without hesitation she gladly accepted and said she would be honored to marry us. Also, the wedding date was Saturday 10/29/16 and even though she had less than 4 days to prepare, she still gladly accepted the mission and said she was excited to meet and marry us! She arrived early with warm hugs for us, performed a well planned and beautiful ceremony, printed out the vows for our marriage, and gave us the best wedding day we could possibly imagine. If you are looking for the full package when it comes to your special day, we would highly recommend Reverend Rose J Woodruff and her services!!! Best regards, David & Amanda Buchite :)

Profile Picture David, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

what a delightful person, very caring, loving & accommodating person. we absolutely loved her service and her presence on this special day was so wonderful and joyful. she has a beautiful contagious smile -
Thank you Rev. Rose.

Profile Picture Roushdi, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose greeted us from the beginning with such kindness and openness. She was willing to meet up on a Saturday for our own special version of elopement. She assisted us with a missing witness. Her presence was so peaceful and joyful. She made us feel special and that our simple 'yes' was indeed sacred to us. VERY QUEER FRIENDLY. She was so inclusive. What a wonderful surprise!

Profile Picture User5477015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

thank you Rose Woodruff Wedding Officiant & Services - you have a gift - we are so grateful for your joyful open inclusive presence in our joining! Carleen Cochran and Rachel McDougall

Profile Picture Carleen, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rose was a real pleasure to work with. She wrote a beautiful custom ceremony that captured the core of meaning in our relationship. Our guests have been commenting about her moving words ever since. She perfectly balanced the celebration and solemnity of the moment. I'm so grateful we found Reverend Rose, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to friends and family for her kindness and professionalism. Thank you for a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/19/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Rose was wonderful to work with. It was clear she enjoys her work.

Profile Picture Richard, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev.Rose Woodruff Was amazing and very helpful!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rose was fabulous! When we first met she told us different stories about things that could help us. For example, a bride didn't want to be "given" away but her father wouldn't sit down. Rev. Rose came up with the phrase, "Who supports this woman in her marriage to this man?" I felt the same way about being "given" away, so we also used that phrase in our ceremony.

Rev. Rose sent us a non-religious ceremony script the day after we met and booked her,(she also does religious ceremonies). We were able to look it over and make any changes we wanted. She showed up on time for our ceremony and was very professional. She also had a handheld video camera for us to film the ceremony. We forgot to bring a computer to transfer the file to, but for ten dollars she sent us an SD card. The ceremony went smoothly and it was very emotional. Everyone told us how great it was. The ceremony script was beautiful and very heartfelt.

After the ceremony and receiving line we signed the paperwork and Rev. Rose left. Overall, we were very pleased with her service and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rose was a delight. The poem she wrote (based on information we gave her) was so touching and perfect. We just loved her. She has a sense of humor (she took my new husband aside and whispered "don't forget this date"). She is warm and friendly and very helpful. We recommend her wholeheartedly!

Wendy and Michael

Profile Picture Michael and Wendy, 6/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rose was very professional and on task, but more important to us was her warmth, calm and caring personality. She relaxed us and brought a calm to the ceremony. She looked very official/professional (pictures to come) and is a nice looking woman, which is nice. She was quiet which put the focus more on Manny and I but she was definitely an important part of our event. My mother and daughter's names are Rose which was nice for me. She was wonderful.

Profile Picture Christie, 2/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose is incredible. She is flexible, kind, responsive, thorough, organized, punctual, and attentive. We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Luann, 1/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Last minute notice of needing an officiant for our rehearsal and ceremony, also wrote out vows for us and saved me from a lot of stress

Profile Picture User4436213, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rose did a wonderful job. We loved our ceremony. Our reading, Irish blessing and vows were amazing. Reverend Rose is a wonderful person with a big heart! We will always remember our special day!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose made my special day extra special. She was very professional and so sweet during the whole process. Thank you for everything! Highly recommended! Yifan

Profile Picture Yifan, 8/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Woodruff did an absolute wonderful job of officiating our wedding. She was very impressionable and made our event as memorable as we could have asked for. She kept everyone calm and collected. She is now a part of our family and we would recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were so happy with Rev. Rose Woodruff's officiant services for our wedding this Summer. She was a calm in the storm of last minute stresses (i.e., it's time to start and why hasn't the groom's mother arrived yet??) Her experience and calm nature helped keep me relaxed and positive when I otherwise would have been pulling my hair out. Rose was open to our own personal styles in crafting and adapting a ceremony that fit us perfectly.

Profile Picture User4395851, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

prompt, friendly, patient (waiting for our family to arrive fashionably late), flexible, all around easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4336402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Friendly, laid-back and professional yet fun! Even met up with me afterward to give me a copy of our ceremony video taken with her camera. Excellent value and I would recommend Rev Rose in a heart-beat!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rose consulted with my about a week before the wedding, listened to our rendition of an 'ideal' wedding, and delivered a ceremony that reflected our wishes. She was wonderful.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose officiated our special day and could have not made it more easy. It was low key and nice! Thanks rose!

Profile Picture User4056015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rose not only was very professional, she was compassionate, kind and helped us to focus on the true meaning of why we were getting married. We truly treasure the whole experience with Reverend Rose and she made our wedding day very special.

Profile Picture Sarah Davis & Ricia Schaff, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My partner and I have been together for over 32 years, so we really thought of our marriage as more of a "formality" and were just going to use a Justice of the Peace. But then we found Rev. Rose. And then we choose the park for the ceremony. And then our friends and family all wanted to come. And then it was a wedding! And believe me, while many of us have been fighting for the right to marry for a very long time, we shouldn't underestimate our right to a wedding, too. It can be just as important. And ours wouldn't have happened without Rev. Rose. Who was perfect. Thanks Rev. Rose! -Gretchen & Lindsey

Profile Picture Gretchen, 10/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Did a great job with the ceremony combining both of our belief systems. Very professional!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose officiated my partner (now husband - that still sounds strange) and my wedding. It was a small elopement at Orchard's Park and it was wonderful. Rose provides a basic structure for those that have no clue how to proceed, but provides the flexibility to make your ceremony your own. She is beyond friendly, is respectful, and honestly I can not imagine anyone else would have done a better job. I will never need another officiant, but if I did, Rose would be who I would call.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/22/13, 1 Review