Lynnwood, WA 98037 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates

Hello! We're Rev. Ray Van Winkle, Rev. Bill Wood, Rev. Jack Loos, and Rev. Nancy Skipton non-denominational wedding officiants serving the greater Puget Sound area.

In a non-denominational service, you're not locked into any one style or type of ceremony. This gives you the freedom to have a ceremony that will reflect who you are as a couple and what your marriage means to you. Don't let anyone tell you what you "have" to do! Your ceremony can be as religious or secular, serious or light-hearted as you want it to be!

All ceremonies are $400, and include the rehearsal, as well as unlimited phone or e-mail follow-ups, and a copy of my ceremony book containing enough material to create literally thousands of unique ceremonies. Pre-marital counseling is available, but not required.

After our initial consultation (no charge or obligation, of course!), a $125 non-refundable deposit secures your date. I look forward to meeting with you, and would be honored to be a part of your very special day!

375358604pMs4wM
375358604pMs4wM

111 Reviews for Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates

Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates 1
Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates 2

Jenifer Myers · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing officiant - you want him!

From the moment we met Ray we felt super comfortable and were ready to put a deposit down on his services for our wedding. The book he provides to help provide inspiration for writing your ceremony is incredible. The words we spoke on our wedding day were so special - and so real - and I can't imagine our ceremony would have been even half as beautiful without his help. He was awesome day of at gently helping us remember what we were supposed to be doing and he brought the right amount of serious and levity to the ceremony. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone - including my brother and his fiancée who are using his services, too!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Sara

Sara Sapochak · Married on 10/06/2018

Say "I do" to Rev Ray!

Rev Ray was awesome to work with and came highly recommended by my wedding planner (he married her and her husband, too!). His easygoing demeanor, along with the willingness to make some last minute changes, made me feel super calm. The ceremony was full of happy tears, laughter, and barking (our dogs were in the ceremony) and I credit its perfection to him. I would recommend Rev Ray to anyone, religious or not - he is the best!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates 3

Rachel Kahn · Married on 09/28/2018

Choose Ray Van Winkle

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
    So finding an officiant was one of the more stressful parts of my wedding planning. I have a family that extends from very religious to not-at-all, and I wanted to find a ceremony that would be respectful for the family attending (and then more importantly -- meaningful for us!) I asked my venue for recommendations and they recommended Ray Van Winkle. BEST DECISION.

Ray was highly responsive and met with us quickly after reaching out. My husband (fiance at the time) was unsure about what he wanted in an officiant, but asked Ray on the spot to be our officiant after meeting him because "he had it so together". My fiance and I looked over the book that Ray provided us to choose our perfect wedding ceremony (short, sweet, focused on us, meaningful)

The wedding day went off without a hitch. Ray knows exactly what he is doing! It's so awesome to have someone up there with you who knows whats going on (because actually getting married was all new to me). He led the ceremony along, he made us feel comfortable and also knew when to duck and move for us to get the best photos. Basically, he made it so easy, we just were able to stand up there and smile at each other all starry eyed.

All in all - a very good officiant and I was happy with the experience!!! Thank you Ray.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Real Weddings

• Viva Productions
    Viva Productions Wedding DJs

Rev. Ray and his associates are the real deal. I refer Ray every chance I get. He has such an amazing heart, is always dressed professional, always is punctual, and leaves beautiful memories for not just the Bride and Groom, but for all the guests. He is a true talent in our industry and has an absolute passion for his career. I have also had the privilege of working with his associates and they are amazing as well. 5 stars all the way.

• Dani Weiss Photography
    Dani Weiss Photography Wedding Photographers

Ray is an amazing officiant. He is funny, compassionate and does a wonderful job connecting with everyone. I highly recommend him.

• Pixel Dust Weddings
    Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

Rev. Ray Van Winkle is wonderful. I swear he officiates every other wedding I film! LOL- He must be booked everyday because I work with him all the time and I love it because I always know that the event will be flawless and full of touching, loving moments that are unique to each couple. He's a real treasure in this industry.

• Lynnwood, 98037 See on map