New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Lynn E. Bourbeau - "Take 1" Weddings

Dear Couple:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life and I would be honored to be a part of your special day!

Having 27 years experience working as an award winning producer and director with "live shows" at Lincoln Center, and working with celebrities, I view my couples' weddings with a professional eye in every aspect.

Unlike a movie there is no "Take 2" in your ceremony!

A "Take 1" ceremony is PERFECT from beginning to end!

In addition I work as a Trauma Therapist, educator, and professional healthcare trainer for 17 years.

If a couple experiences wedding jitters or nervousness I can help calm their systems through my work so they have a wonderful wedding.

As an ordained Interfaith Minister, for the last 16 years, I will work with you to design a unique and special ceremony to fit your needs and expectations. All my work is personalized. My training allows me to work with many different religions, couples of mixed faiths or spiritualities (for example: Christianity (Protestantism and Catholicism), Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto, Islam, Sufism, Shamanism, Native American, Goddess Spirituality, Celtic, Wiccan, etc.).

My work also includes officiating at non-denominational spiritual weddings, as well as romantic and creative civil ceremonies.

And I welcome and meet the needs from couples of the LBGT community.

In our free introductory meeting, phone, Skype or Zoom consultation we will discuss your background and how you envision your special day. After our talk, if you wish me to officiate at your wedding, together we will begin the process of creating your ceremony.

I own a car and travel through the tri-state area officiating and also welcome couples from abroad.

Many couples look for guidance in finding rituals, readings, poetry, and prayers that honor them and their family traditions and I am here to assist in that process. I also incorporate stories of the couple’s life together, how they met, their first date or their proposal, bringing sweetness and humor to their ceremonies.

Please call upon me if you feel I can meet your needs as an officiant.

Rev. Lynn E. Bourbeau, SEP

img0983

7 Reviews for Rev. Lynn E. Bourbeau - "Take 1" Weddings

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2012

From our first meeting until the day of, she worked with what was best for our vow renewal. She gave advice and took our ideas and made it to be extactly how we wanted it to be. It felt as if she knew us prior to the occasion. She really worked around our schedules to make sure we were always on the same page. We'll be looking forward to working with her again..

Sent on 11/30/2012

Damion · Married on 06/16/2012

Lynn did a wonderful job and made our day very special. She was very patient in working with us and making sure everything went smoothly. She was also very flexible with her rates and was able to accommodate our budget. I would highly recommend her as an officiant for any wedding, she is great!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Verniece · Married on 06/02/2012

Where do I begin? Let me start by saying that my wife and I love Lynn! After experiencing one disappointment after another in our search for an officiant, I found Rev. Bourbeau to be our perfect fit! Lynn is personable, caring, resourceful, dedicated and respectful and sensitive to the needs of others. If you wish to have a ceremony that is reflective of your commitment to one another, is warm, inviting, funny, etc. then Lynn is an excellent choice. Her services are more than affordable and she doubles as the calm to a bride and grooms storm (not to mention she will keep your friends and family calm too). Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding day! If this doesn't convince you to hire her for your event think about this: we are so satisfied with her services that we have already discussed having her conduct our baby blessings in the near future!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Rev. Lynn E. Bourbeau - "Take 1" Weddings FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WV
    WI
    WY

• Weddings by Debra Thompson Wedding Planners

What can I say, but it is a pleasure to work with Rev. Lynn Bourbeau! I know when I recommend her to my clients, they are in the best hands. Rev. Lynn is caring, attentive to my clients' needs and a TRUE professional in the wedding industry. It is always a great feeling to have Rev. Lynn part of the vendor team for a wedding event. I recommend her to all my clients!

• New York, 10003 See on map
    Location of (Rev. Lynn E. Bourbeau - "Take 1" Weddings)