Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Rev. Kent Robertson

Unitarian (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)

I can't say enough good things about Rev. Kent. He performed an incredibly beautiful and touching ceremony, and he was always very professional. He responded quickly to any and all inquiries, provided multiple samples of different ceremonies (which we were allowed to edit), and was very attentive to our needs and wishes. He was on time the day of our wedding, accommodated all of our edits, and was even sweet enough to provide us with a small gift before he left. I highly recommend Rev. Kent, as he is not only affordable, but he also goes above and beyond what is expected, and his ceremonies are absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Kent does amazing work, me and my fiancée knew we wanted to get married in Loveland CO. We had plan for a "secret wedding" meaning we wanted something private with no guest. Being an out of state couple we didn't know of places or venues to get married at however, Kent made suggestions of beautiful places to have our ceremony at. Kent helped make my wedding day very memorable and stress free. He definitely went above and beyond working with us and our schedule. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jaquelin , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We booked Reverend Kent to be the officiant of our wedding that happened in Loveland on June 4th, 2016. Rev. Kent was very accommodating to our requests. We wanted something simple and short. We came up with our own ceremony script, and Rev. Kent worked with us to make things flow better. We recommend Rev. Kent and we were happy that he officiated our wedding!

Profile Picture Ursula, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination