2628 Lochbuie Circle, Loveland, CO 80538 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $329
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Rev. Kent Robertson

Your northern Colorado wedding minister:

* Warm, personalized, special weddings: you choose the style, faith and location!
* Traditional, contemporary, spiritual, civil.. your beliefs honored
* Ordained Master of Divinity, San Francisco Theological Seminary 1965
* Conducting weddings for over 30 years!
* Wedding ceremonies held in Colorado, Hawaii, California, Oregon, Massachusetts...
* Premarital counseling available, not required

I travel to spectacular wedding locations around northern Colorado and the Front Range to a quiet, romantic location you choose. Some of the spectacular locations close by include Estes Park, the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins, Greeley and the "Sweetheart City" of Loveland.

I'll help you plan and personalize your wedding ceremony including the wedding vows, music, unity candle, or any other special steps you want to include, making this special wedding ceremony the wedding of your dreams.

I will be happy to assist you as an officiate with over 40 years experience....former Presbyterian Minister and Community College Instructor in Hawaii teaching "Introducton to the World's Religions". So I can help you customize the wedding for either traditional Christian wedding, or non-traditional, spiritual, philosophical, secular wedding...my goal is to be flexible.

-Rev. Kent

Rev. Kent Robertson 2
Rev. Kent Robertson 3
Rev. Kent Robertson 4

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

I can't say enough good things about Rev. Kent. He performed an incredibly beautiful and touching ceremony, and he was always very professional. He responded quickly to any and all inquiries, provided multiple samples of different ceremonies (which we were allowed to edit), and was very attentive to our needs and wishes. He was on time the day of our wedding, accommodated all of our edits, and was even sweet enough to provide us with a small gift before he left. I highly recommend Rev. Kent, as he is not only affordable, but he also goes above and beyond what is expected, and his ceremonies are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jaquelin · Married on 10/27/2017

Kent does amazing work, me and my fiancée knew we wanted to get married in Loveland CO. We had plan for a "secret wedding" meaning we wanted something private with no guest. Being an out of state couple we didn't know of places or venues to get married at however, Kent made suggestions of beautiful places to have our ceremony at. Kent helped make my wedding day very memorable and stress free. He definitely went above and beyond working with us and our schedule. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Rev. Kent Robertson 5
  • U

Ursula · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked Reverend Kent to be the officiant of our wedding that happened in Loveland on June 4th, 2016. Rev. Kent was very accommodating to our requests. We wanted something simple and short. We came up with our own ceremony script, and Rev. Kent worked with us to make things flow better. We recommend Rev. Kent and we were happy that he officiated our wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2016

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kent is excellent at what he does! He is also an utmost professional that is easy to work with. (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

Rev. Kent is dependable and easy to work with. His years of experience show.

• Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Kent many times and he has a sweet spirit, is very professional and a joy to work with! I highly recommend him!

• 2628 Lochbuie Circle Loveland, 80538 See on map
    9702902169 (Other Phone Number)