Paonia, CO 81428 Map · Phone number

About Heart Centered Weddings

I believe a wedding ceremony is serious but does not have to be solemn…

I've officiated over 50 heart centered weddings and have always received positive reflection from the bride & groom, their families and friends. I write as much or as little of the ceremony as you would like, always working in collaboration with your dreams and desires. If you want to write your own but need help with ideas, I give samples of ceremonies, passages, and readings for you to work with. I can also give many ideas for vows, but I do encourage that these vows of commitment be from your own hearts.

I will be delighted to speak with you to find out just what you want and if I am the one to provide it. See my website for more testimonials - http://heart-centered-weddings.com

Thank you.

img6916 768x1024
connor 8

1 Reviews for Heart Centered Weddings

Paul · Married on 08/15/2015

Carolyn was a pro from the start. We met her over the phone and after interviewing some other potential officiants, we decided she was a good match for us. We already had some ideas of what we wanted our ceremony to be, but hadn't put it all together. Carolyn met with us in person on a Sunday when we traveled through her home town and with that meeting and previous emails pulled our thoughts and ideas together with what looked to be a great ceremony. Her calm demeanor was a real blessing during our rehearsal as we tried to determine all the various details of our mountain valley wedding and get everyone organized. Come ceremony day she was flawless and her organization helped to make our special day truly wonderful.

Thanks so much Carolyn.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Heart Centered Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Buddhist, Earth-Based, Hindu, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CO