Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$440 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$440 Typical Price

Weddings with Reverend Jim Beidle - I am an experienced professional wedding officiant based in Arlington, Washington. Aware of the many details that go into planning a perfect wedding day, I endeavor to make your ceremony planning easy, fun, and affordable. I believe the memories you create as you stand together at the altar are the ones you'll build your life on for years to come. I am committed to helping you communicate your love through meaningful vows, entertaining your guests through a joyful celebration, and bringing you into a lifetime of happiness.

Experienced

I am an ordained minister and have performed weddings since 2012. Based on that experience, I've assembled several wedding packages for every style of wedding. From elopements through creative celebrations, from resort destinations to your back yard, and from the mountains to the sound, you and I create precisely the ceremony you want to celebrate your love. How do you imagine your wedding day?

Professional

As a professional officiant, I adhere to the rigid standards and the strong code of ethics chartered by the International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants - IAPWO (https://iapwo.org/). Your officiant is your guide to the legal and spiritual process of becoming married. Consequently, isn't it important that they understand and comply with the legal and ethical standards to ensure your wedding goes without a hiccup?

Mobile

Although I focus on offering services in Northwest Washington, I am ready to travel to you! I have married couples in three of Washington's National Parks, whale watching tours, and at the beach. Wherever you want to tie the knot, I am ready to make it happen.

I offer a variety of wedding day services. Whether you imagine a religious ceremony, a secular celebration, or something in between, I am happy to accommodate your needs, and I am continually creating new resources to accommodate our changing times. Services include:

• Civil unions
  • Elopements
  • Micro-weddings and Mini-monies
  • Traditional and themed weddings
  • Themed weddings, like Santa Claus Ceremonies

Check Back for New Services!

• Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$440

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Levi
    Levi H. Married on 05/01/2022

If you don't hire Jim, you're making a mistake

Jim was absolutely incredible for our ceremony. Professional, kind, and extremely thorough. He's a delight and truly helpful every step of the way. He's very open to what you're looking to accomplish while staying strict on the legally necessary parts so everything is proper.
    Jessica F. Married on 02/19/2022

Rev Jim is amazing, his communication and commitment are second to none!

We never had a single doubt or worry that he didn't have things handled, his service is amazing and he has tons of different options available for all kinds of different ceremonies. We really appreciated him dusting off an oldy but goody for our vows it made the day that much more special for us

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

I appreciate your kindness, Jessica! You and Bobby were fun and easy to work with and stepped right through the process! And your old-fashioned wedding was all the sweeter for you both, bringing your genuineness to the day. I truly hope that every day you spend together brings you joy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 1
Exclusive
Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 2
Discount

With a valid proof of service for either party, I’ll give you a 15% discount on any wedding or elopement package. Proof of service is an Active Duty or Veteran ID card, or a scan of your DD-214 showing an Honorable or General discharge.

There’s no expiration on this deal. Not valid with any other offer!

Pricing

Team

Jim Beidle
Jim Beidle
Officiant

I am Reverend Jim Beidle, an ordained minister who loves weddings! I am more than happy to help plan your ceremony to make a lifetime worth of memories. A wedding professional since 2016, I have officiated at dozens of weddings throughout the Pacific Northwest. He makes his home in Snohomish County and frequently travels from Pierce County to the Canadian border to celebrate couples on one of the most important days of their lives.

Volunteers of America ordained me in 2013 after more than two years of training and development. Volunteers of America dedicates itself to helping those in need live healthy, safe, and productive lives. Since 1896, our ministry of service has supported and empowered America’s most vulnerable groups, including veterans, seniors, people with disabilities, at-risk individuals, the homeless, and those recovering from addictions.

Forever, Together Forever, Together Wedding Officiants

We've had the pleasure of working with Rev. Beidle and feel totally confident about recommending his services. He's honest, outgoing and totally dedicated. He treats couples with respect and has a great sense of humor. No couple will ever be disappointed with the quality of his services, which always go above and beyond the usual professionalism.

25118 Jim Creek Rd Arlington, WA, 98223

Daily, 10 - 8 PM
Location of (Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding