Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle Reviews

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 5
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Gaub · Married on 10/26/2019

Pirate Wedding

Jim was so excellent creating our very unique custom pirate wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia! Creating your memorable wedding was one of the highlights of my year. I had tremendous fun from beginning to end. I wish you and Shawn many years of happiness.
  • Emalea

Emalea Tanner · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding on boat!

Jim knew exactly what to do. He was generous with his time and adapted to all our special requests!
    We have already gave his number to friends.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your wedding! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both, and the whale watching tour was an absolute blast!
  • Wella

Wella M O · Married on 04/18/2019

Excellent and valid wedding officiant

I am very thankful I came across of Rev. Jim’s name. I had a hard time looking for an officiant thru the lists that the county gave us. Those are not updated. Rev. Jim answered his phone right away and entertained my queries professionally and scheduled me to my date requested. He is very flexible, he could go to wherever location you wish to do your special day, for us, he came to our home all the way from his home to Mount Vernon. He even gave me suggested theme and places for our special day. He has packages of his services and what I love is transactions was all set online. Very trustworthy! It was perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Wella! It was our pleasure to serve you and Michael on your wedding day.

Chen · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing officiant

Jim is a professional reverend with a great sense of humor. Wedding planning is anxious, but Jim had been very helpful from the very first meeting till the end of our wedding day. He's very professional about everything a couple needs to know about the ceremony and very responsive with any questions in the email. We had a great experience having Jim marry us, and it was an unforgettable memory in our life.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Chen! I was very much my pleasure to work with you both to make your dream wedding come true. You were a joy to work with throughout and you were a beautiful bride! Blessings to you both! Rev. Jim

Mia · Married on 12/08/2018

Santa Jim-- amazing!

Santa Jim was incredibly professional the entire time working with him. My mother in law was skeptical about being married by Santa (she's very religious ans traditional), but she absolutely loved him! Our guests were delighted to have Santa perform our ceremony and even more excited to take photos with him during cocktail hour!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 6
    Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 7
    Sent on 01/09/2019

Dreana · Married on 10/21/2018

Warm, supportive and professional Wedding Officiant

From the first meeting with Rev Jim Beidle, Steve and I felt good about selecting him as our wedding officiant. After listening to our relationship and engagement story he was able to send us a wedding ceremony sample based on our preferences for a small, backyard wedding along with useful suggestions for helping us plan a wedding in two weeks time! He encouraged us to personalize the wedding ceremony by making any substitutions or subtractions to the template he felt would best suit us. We made a few adjustments and were felt happy with the ceremony he helped us create.
    Rev Jim Beidle’s supportive and warm demeanor contributed greatly to putting us at ease and making a memorable wedding day! I feel grateful that he was an email or phone call away for every step of the way. Thank you Jim for being the special person you are!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kaylinda M · Married on 10/18/2018

Last Minute Military Wedding

Had a fantastic experience with him- just lovely! He accommodated the last minute wedding for my sister and her USMC groom and it turned out just like we wanted. I would recommend to friends and family for sure!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jillian Zemanek · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

I couldn't recommend planning your big day with Rev. Jim Beidle enough! We met with Jim on two separate occasions to discuss the ceremony. He took the time and care to make sure it was personal and memorable. We ended up with a non-religious ceremony, and a perfect mix of sweet and funny (just what we wanted) but if a religious or tear-jerking ceremony is what you are going for, he can do that, too. He showed up early to set the stage and meet the DJ to make sure everything went smoothly. Our wedding was full of changes and surprises, and Jim rolled with all of it with professionalism and good humor. Afterwords, we received several compliments from our guests about how fitting he was for our mountain-set wedding. Thank you, Jim Beidle!!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 8
    Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 9
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Jian · Married on 07/29/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Jim for our wedding! Jim worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect for us. I really liked how well he worked with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. Jim was very patient in explaining to us all the details for each step - attended rehearsal and arrived early on the day of, and talked to us before we walked down the aisle. Thank you Thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • W

Wayne · Married on 07/21/2018

Jim is awesome! He gave us a fantastic wedding ceremony. We forgot to take the marriage paperwork, and Jim made an appointment to help to deal with the paperwork in the other day without charging us. I'll recommend Jim for anyone couple who want a great wedding experience.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Marissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Jim was fantastic! He made our day run so smoothly. Very accommodating to our needs and what we wanted in our ceramony.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Pauline · Married on 05/19/2018

Reverend Jim and his team were a pleasure to work with. They listened intently to what we wanted, suggested ideas or improvements, and more than that, it was like we were in a family dialogue, not a business venture. They took care of all our wishes.
    The prices were the most cost effective in the area, and I did a considerable amount of research. Though we wanted a short ceremony with no guests, Rev Jim will fill whatever your needs require.
    We highly recommend Reverend Jim Beidle and his troop for your special day. If we decide to renew our vows sometime in the future, we will not hesitate to call him again.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Eric · Married on 01/20/2018

Jim Was Amazing. We had so much fun at our service, it was exactly what we were looking for. Professional yet light hearted. I highly recommend Rev. Jim as he sincerely listens to his clients desires and goes above and beyond to accommodate.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle 10
    Sent on 01/21/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

When my original officiant was not able to be there for me, Jim was able to step in and take control. He was very reliable, easy to talk to, and has a very amicable personality. My husband and I are very grateful Rev. Jim was available!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Dale · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful ceremony! Would recommend again to family and friends!!! I had so many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kirstin · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I were very picky when it came to choosing an officiant. We wanted someone who would understand our humor and be able to seamlessly fit into our special day. We met with Jim about a month prior to our wedding, (Yes, it took us that long to find someone we REALLY liked) however, Jim was perfect! He was relaxed, kind and best of all had a great sense of humor. Obviously on your wedding day you can plan for a lot, but you can't plan the weather. Needless to say it started raining just early enough to get everything really muddy and didn't stop until after the ceremony. During this time Jim never once complained or tried to sway us to moving the ceremony to a covered area, which I really appreciated because I already felt bad having people stand in the the mud and rain. Jim stood in the rain with us and even opened with a joke which helped everyone loosen up. He had the perfect words and the best attitude. I am so thankful we found him to marry us, I don't think we could have found anyone better if we tried.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Carissa · Married on 02/17/2017

Rev. Jim Beidle looked so wonderful on our big day, wearing tradition white robest (he gives you options of what you'd like him to wear!). The service was God-based just like we requested and it was so beautiful (I cried!). He has a great sense of humor and was very professional. We loved having him as one of the most important parts of our big day and we couldn't be happier with how it all went! Thank you, Rev. Jim!!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Jen · Married on 10/27/2016

Mr. Beidle was amazing! We had a very nice, short and sweet ceremony(just like we wanted). Plus he put his Santa suit on for us!
    We eloped and wanted to share the news with our families at Christmas so when I stumbled across Jim I knew he was the one for us! He suited right up after the ceremony and took pictures with us and our fur baby. It was perfect! Definitely made our special day even more special!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2014

The person we originally asked to officiate our wedding backed out, and Jim was happy to step in and take care of us. We had a meeting before the wedding to talk about us and our lifestyle, and what we wanted out of the ceremony. Jim then emailed us a draft of the ceremony, and was very accommodating of any changes we wanted. The ceremony he designed was creative, unique, and exactly what we wanted for us and our families. We aren't religious but some of our family are, and he was able to put together a ceremony that encompassed our feelings on our marriage while being inclusive of our family's beliefs.

He was timely and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and very helpful on the wedding day. We would recommend him to anyone looking for officiant services for their wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sirie · Married on 06/02/2012

Jim was wonderful made the day much less stressful.

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Justin

Justin Hobrock · Married on 06/13/2019

Heart Warming and Memorable

Jim was not only a integral part of our big day but a warm guiding mentor through the sometimes overwhelming process of planning a wedding. His sense of humor, patience and quick wit helped to make our day truly one of the most special events in our lives.

We highly recommend his services to anyone looking to go the extra mile in making their wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Justin and Kristina, for allowing me to be a part of your celebration! It was a wonderful, beautiful day at Thornewood Castle, and you were a delight to work with. I wish you both 10,000 days of happiness and the long lives to enjoy them.

Joshua · Married on 10/15/2017

2.0
      3.0

Pastor Beidle was very accommodating with our wedding and his experience showed when he conducted the service. We had a hard time with communication but we would definitely recommend him to others! He was wonderful!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 12/16/2018

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

I hired rev. Jim back in January. Upon booking, we specifically requested he be at the rehearsal dinner. This was put into writing in our contract that he would be there. He then told us he would be unable to attend the rehearsal because he booked another wedding for that day (during the rehearsal). He did offer alternatives to a rehearsal (extra meetings), but it wouldn’t work out for me because most of my wedding party wouldn’t be there at these ‘meetings’ (all my guests are from out of state). I did not understand the purpose of having extra meetings if it didn’t actually contribute to the rehearsal. I did not receive my deposit back despite the fact that he was the one who broke the contract (couldn’t attend rehearsal). His response was very curt and felt petty when he tried to explain to me. I was very upset but oh well, as he told me ‘this is a standard industry practice’, so I suppose I should get used to being ripped off.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

When the original rehearsal date did not work out, I offered her an alternative rehearsal date in a way that provided a deep discount of 83% for the inconvenience. Her e-mail reply indicated that she already had in mind to replace me with another officiant, her "recently ordained future brother-in-law". Despite my best efforts at this point, my interpretation of-of her e-mails was that I could have promised to be there, and I still would have been replaced. Normally, I would have offered to engage another professional officiant to take over from me or tried to provide another way to meet her desired date. Unfortunately, I was not afforded the opportunity to offer that solution.

All retainers are explicitly non-refundable, as is outlined in the contract and I again explained in an e-mail to the former client. Retainers reserve the wedding day and to cover the cost of my time and expenses incurred during the preparation and delivery period. This is all pretty standard and guarantees that I do my best work for you.

I replied to each of her e-mails, except the last, within 24 hours. I responded courteously and to the best of my ability, as I do with all my clients. I sought ways in which to offer her the solutions.