Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lisa A. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful officiant and person to work with!

We felt so fortunate to have found Jim, after searching and meeting with other officients. He had a really nice process and structure to how he would officiate, and how he could help us put together our own vows. We really enjoyed working with him, and he made our day a big success. He was very flexible, and open to hearing our input as well. He went the extra mile for us on the day of as well, which we are forever grateful. He did an awesome job running our rehearsal as well. We highly recommend Jim to any other couples out there!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Lisa. What a fabulous wedding at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort! We couldn’t ask for a more beautiful setting. Thank you for making me a part of your first day united in matrimony. I know you will hold fast to the love as the engine of marriage as you pursue adventures.
    Jessica F. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev Jim is amazing, his communication and commitment are second to none!

We never had a single doubt or worry that he didn't have things handled, his service is amazing and he has tons of different options available for all kinds of different ceremonies. We really appreciated him dusting off an oldy but goody for our vows it made the day that much more special for us

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

I appreciate your kindness, Jessica! You and Bobby were fun and easy to work with and stepped right through the process! And your old-fashioned wedding was all the sweeter for you both, bringing your genuineness to the day. I truly hope that every day you spend together brings you joy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Drea G. Married on 10/03/2021

Elopement/Courthouse Style Tiny Wedding

Jim was so I formative, on time, and guided us through all the processes so smoothly. He went out of his way to make sure things were perfect for us. His kindness and attention to detail made his services well worth the money.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Drea, thank you for your kind words. It was a joy to work with you both! I enjoyed spending time with you, Dustin, and your family and friends.
  • Dana
    Dana A. Married on 08/15/2021

Rev. Jim was GREAT!

Rev. Jim was an amazing officiant during these challenging times. He worked with us to craft our personal vows, provided suggestions and really helped us understand how our ceremony was going to proceed. All of this he did in a fun and irreverent manner -- exactly what we were looking for!

We’re so glad to have Rev. Jim be a part of our special day.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Dana! You and Michael were a joy to work with while we designed the perfect ceremony for your day! Wishing you all the best now, and for the next 10,000 years!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas M. Married on 08/13/2021

Would recommend Jim to anyone

Reverend Jim was beyond amazing. He catered the ceremony to exactly what we wanted and it was a beautiful ceremony. Jim is very well organized. As we planned the ceremony with him, he provided his very own catalogue or resources for things like helping write vows. He also took care of almost all of the legal "legwork" for us so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Jim was super patient as well. We had a first look before the ceremony and it was a hot day with almost no available shade. Still, he waited for us to finish and didn't complain, or even seem agitated. I would use Jim again in a heartbeat and highly recommend him!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Nick! You and Morgan were a joy to work with, and visiting Mount Ranier National Park is always a pleasure. I wish you both 10,000 years of happiness!
    Samantha T. Married on 06/30/2021

Great wedding ceremony

Rev Jim officiated our elopement on the coast. He gave us a reasonable quote for lodging and mileage, and we were more than happy to pay extra to have him officiate. He was so organized and was really flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding. He also helped us write our vows. The day of the wedding was less stressful with his help. He took care of all the documents and mailed the papers for us. All of our guests loved the ceremony, especially when he read "the day the saucers came."

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Samantha! I'm happy to have served you and Kevin. Your Rialto Beach elopement was a lot of fun! I think we were all delighted with the cool and misty Washington Coast morning during the worst heatwave we had ever seen.

Ciara Married on 06/13/2021

Awesome Officiant!

We highly recommend Rev Jim to other couples looking to book. He is very flexible, helpful in planning, and funny too. We dealt with multuple date and venue changes due to covid, and even last minute changes with the rehearsal. Jim was available and helpful through it all. He has resources for vow writing if you like and leaves a lot of the ceremony design input to the couple but offers help wherever needed.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you so much, Ciara! Your beach wedding was wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed helping you make your wedding happen! I wish both of you a wonderful Fall, and a joyful year to come!
  • Z
    Zoe Y. Married on 06/11/2021

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle

Jim was super nice, responsible and easy to communicate. Our wedding was just perfect. Thank you, Rev Jim!
  • Barbara
    Barbara L. Married on 05/22/2021

A Perfect Choice for our Wedding

Reverend Jim is a thoughtful and master communicator. His attention to detail makes all the difference in a successful event. Beyond an event, his personality is such that you know how much he truly cares about each couple. Each instance of anxiety or any question was answered promptly on the phone and in e-mail. The event day, he was right where he said he would be with a smile. Because we were allowed to be engaged in the process, making choices in the readings and passages, it made it so personal for us. Everyone at our micro-wedding loved him so much. He is a treasure and we will forever be blessed knowing this kind man.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

I am over the moon! Thank you so much, Barbara!

When she approached me about her Micro-Wedding at Confluence Park a few months ago, Barbara had many questions and concerns. Most of her early questions seemed to center around the "Marryin' Sam" image of professional wedding officiants, a mainstay of romantic comedies. We addressed each question as it arose and proceeded through my step-by-step process of discovering and developing their ideal ceremony. Finally, one fine Spring day in May, we met in the park, and I married this delightful couple on the Mayfly Bridge in a fun, beautiful wedding that brought together all their family. Congratulations, Barbara and Jeremy, and thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Deidra
    Deidra R. Married on 05/16/2021

He truly is amazing.

Rev Jim did such a beautiful job on our ceremony. From start to finish the process was flawless. He truly created a magical experience. Open communication. He provided great planning tools and provided al the equipment needed for our wedding. Couldn’t have asked for a smoother production.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Deidra! You and Ian were a joy to work with, and it really is my pleasure to know you and serve as your officiant!
    Katie W. Married on 03/15/2021

Washington elopement

Having Reverend Jim Beidle officiate our wedding was the best decision! He was easy to communicate with, accommodating to our requests, and extremely helpful with planning. We highly recommend Rev. Jim!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! I strive to please my couples, and I am so glad I hit the mark with you! Planning an out-of-state wedding of any size is a challenge, and I am happy to help. Your micro-wedding on Rosario Head, graced by the presence of Bald Eagles(!), is one of the highlights of my year!
    Jessica Married on 12/19/2020

Jim is amazing!

We chose Jim as our Reverend for our winter wedding. From the beginning he was so helpful and kind. He cared about what religious aspects we wanted to add or leave out of our wedding. Unfortunately we had to cancel due to covid. Even then Jim was so helpful and kind to us. I could not recommend him more for anyone looking for an awesome person to work with!
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Reverend Jim Beidle did an exceptional job for our elopement! He was very easy flexible, attentive and easy to work with. A few weeks before the wedding he provided us with a rough outline of what would be said during the ceremony and it brought me to tears because I felt that it was so beautiful and well written. He provided us with the perfect ceremony and we worked with him to add some personalized touches. Photography was really important to us for the ceremony and Jim went out of his way to look up what time of day would provide the best lighting and offered to have the ceremony at the golden hour. Everything about this day was so amazing and Jim was a huge contributing factor to that. I would highly recommend him.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your kind words. You and Nick are an absolute joy to work with, and Peace Arch Park offers so many beautiful places to hold a small ceremony. I wish you happiness and peace in your future together.
    Katherine Married on 09/08/2020

Excellent!!!

Reverend Beidle responded to all of our emails and answered all of our questions very promptly. He was flexible and worked with our schedule. Our request gave him little time to prepare (2 1/2 days) but he was very accommodating. He offered exactly what we were looking for as far as a private wedding which was reasonably priced.
    He is clearly passionate about what he does and it shows. He made us feel as though he was an old friend and that we were family. He really cares about people. We highly recommend his services.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 08/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything about my wedding was perfect thanks to Rev. Jim!

He assembled all of my requests into the perfect ceremony and made the entire process so easy!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to make your day perfect. And we got it all done in about a week!
    Cami L. Married on 05/01/2020

Perfect Elopement Ceremony!

Rev. Jim saved the day for us! Our eloping plans fell through with COVID but he made our ceremony at home very special and I'm so glad we did it this way instead. Communication was great leading up to our big day and then he prepared the sweetest ceremony for us. It was absolutely perfect!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Cami! You and Scott were a joy to work with, and the wood lot on your farm made for a fantastic setting! I wish you all the best now and in the future.
  • Kait
    Kait D. Married on 01/11/2020

Brockman Wedding 01-11-2020

When we first met Jim we instantly knew there was something very special, loving and trusting about him. As we got to know him we found those initial feelings were true. He walked us through the nerves, the unknown and the BIG DAY. When we were at the alter I wasn’t nervous or anxious... I was 100% excited! Because Jim made us both feel so comfortable and like family. I feel like I’ve known him my whole life. He made our big day perfect and a ceremony I will be so happy to brag about for the rest of my life. Thank you Jim!!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you so much, Kait! You and Nick are indeed an exceptional couple, and it was my joy to help you prepare for your wedding. I wish you many incredible adventures in the years ahead. If ever I can be of service to you or your family, give me a ring! All the best, Rev. Jim Beidle
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia G. Married on 10/26/2019

Pirate Wedding

Jim was so excellent creating our very unique custom pirate wedding ceremony.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia! Creating your memorable wedding was one of the highlights of my year. I had tremendous fun from beginning to end. I wish you and Shawn many years of happiness.
    Suzanne S. Married on 09/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding would not have been the same w/o....

Very personalized. Ceremony was tailored perfectly. Rev Beidle's calm and professional demeanor helped calm pre wedding jitters. Wonderful officiator. Charismatic and a great sense of humor.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Suzanne! I was blessed to be a part of your celebration at Salish Lodge and Spa. I hope you two are having the best of holiday seasons!
  • Emalea
    Emalea T. Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding on boat!

Jim knew exactly what to do. He was generous with his time and adapted to all our special requests!
    We have already gave his number to friends.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your wedding! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both, and the whale watching tour was an absolute blast!
  • Wella
    Wella Married on 04/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent and valid wedding officiant

I am very thankful I came across of Rev. Jim’s name. I had a hard time looking for an officiant thru the lists that the county gave us. Those are not updated. Rev. Jim answered his phone right away and entertained my queries professionally and scheduled me to my date requested. He is very flexible, he could go to wherever location you wish to do your special day, for us, he came to our home all the way from his home to Mount Vernon. He even gave me suggested theme and places for our special day. He has packages of his services and what I love is transactions was all set online. Very trustworthy! It was perfect!

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Wella! It was our pleasure to serve you and Michael on your wedding day.
    Chen Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing officiant

Jim is a professional reverend with a great sense of humor. Wedding planning is anxious, but Jim had been very helpful from the very first meeting till the end of our wedding day. He's very professional about everything a couple needs to know about the ceremony and very responsive with any questions in the email. We had a great experience having Jim marry us, and it was an unforgettable memory in our life.

Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle's reply:

Thank you, Chen! I was very much my pleasure to work with you both to make your dream wedding come true. You were a joy to work with throughout and you were a beautiful bride! Blessings to you both! Rev. Jim
    Mia Married on 12/08/2018

Santa Jim-- amazing!

Santa Jim was incredibly professional the entire time working with him. My mother in law was skeptical about being married by Santa (she's very religious ans traditional), but she absolutely loved him! Our guests were delighted to have Santa perform our ceremony and even more excited to take photos with him during cocktail hour!
    Dreana Married on 10/21/2018

Warm, supportive and professional Wedding Officiant

From the first meeting with Rev Jim Beidle, Steve and I felt good about selecting him as our wedding officiant. After listening to our relationship and engagement story he was able to send us a wedding ceremony sample based on our preferences for a small, backyard wedding along with useful suggestions for helping us plan a wedding in two weeks time! He encouraged us to personalize the wedding ceremony by making any substitutions or subtractions to the template he felt would best suit us. We made a few adjustments and were felt happy with the ceremony he helped us create.
    Rev Jim Beidle’s supportive and warm demeanor contributed greatly to putting us at ease and making a memorable wedding day! I feel grateful that he was an email or phone call away for every step of the way. Thank you Jim for being the special person you are!

illustration stars