Somers, NY 10589 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Gary Deinstadt

It’s about your joy! It’s about your love! It’s about your new life together. You’re embarking on a new adventure of much love, hope, and joy. How wonderful is it that you get to share in this experience together! How great is it that you get the opportunity to give the best to one another! So, let’s kick it off with a memorable ceremony!!

I’ve designed a variety of wedding ceremonies that can help put you on the starting line of creating a ceremony that is unique to the two of you. This is your wedding and we’ll work together to make it completely and personally yours! Let’s create a special memory reflective of your love for each other as you begin to build a new and wonderful future together!

A plus!

"I am so lucky to say that Rev. Gary officiated at my wedding! When my now husband and I first met with him we knew he was “the one”. His down to earth and easy going personality was just what we wanted. He took the time to get to know us and kept in contact with us throughout all of our planning. It made us feel like we actually knew him and made us so much more comfortable on our wedding day. Rev. Gary came to our rehearsal which put us at ease and helped us figure it all out. The day of the wedding couldn’t have gone better. The ceremony went perfectly and Rev. Gary did an AMAZING job! We had TONS of compliments on how good he was, how he made the ceremony so much about us, how genuine he sounds… He also stayed for some of the cocktail hour and gave the blessing before our meals came out. I gave him five stars because that’s all I could give!! I would recommend him to ANYONE!!"

Denise & Michael (Shelton CT)

"Dear Rev. Gary,

Thank you so much for being the officiant at our wedding. We really appreciate how you took the time to meet and talk with us whenever we wanted, and all the materials you had prepared for us were extremely helpful. Before the ceremony and during the preparation process, your calm, prepared, caring way helped us to relax and plan the wedding ceremony that we really wanted to have, even if it didn’t fit the traditional mold. During the ceremony, you brought humor, life and kindness that at times made us laugh and other times brought tears to our eyes. You dealt with all the unexpected things that came up during the ceremony with grace and flair. Again, we couldn’t be more appreciative of the contribution you made to our special day. We already recommended you to another friend!"

Thanks again,

GayeRuss1
GayeRuss2
wedding photo aisle view
Rev. Gary Deinstadt
wedding photo at the altar
048foxhillinnwedding

Rev. Gary Deinstadt 6
Rev. Gary Deinstadt 7

Stephanie Scaglione · Married on 04/05/2019

Rev. Gary Was amazing

Where do i begin? Rev. Gary Deinstadt was amazing in every aspect of the word. He performed an amazing ceremony for us on May 4th 2019. Everything he said was spoken truly from the heart and he personalized everything to be exactly what we wanted. Me and my husband come from different religious backgrounds (catholic/Jewish) and i was so nervous about what we could speak about and what we couldnt, but Rev. Gary really helped ease my mind and everything he said was tasteful and beautiful. Through the whole crazy planning process Rev. Gary was so calm and reassuring that he made it so easy for us. Standing up there that day was scary and we were so nervous knowing so many eyes were on us, but Rev. Gary brought us back down to earth and back to eachother which made it comfortable, not so tense and funny. I would pick Rev. Gary over and over again!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Rev. Gary Deinstadt 8
    Rev. Gary Deinstadt 9
    Rev. Gary Deinstadt 10

Devin · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly recommend!

Choosing an officiant was one of the most difficult tasks my husband and I had when planning our wedding. We were hesitant to work with someone we did not know but after our first conversation with Gary, we knew we were in good hands. Gary took the time to explain his process and allow us to get to know him (and him to get to know us) to make sure we were a good fit. He was so helpful during the process and made sure we had a ceremony we loved while adding in some surprises.

Gary did a wonderful job the day of our ceremony. He helped keep things calm and organized and delivered a beautiful ceremony. So many guests asked us how we knew Gary because the ceremony fit us so well. Gary took care of our marriage license quickly and was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Gary!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Alison

Alison Donnelly · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision ever!

My husband and I were back and forth on who we wanted to our officiate our wedding. We both felt this was one of the most important vendor selections in the whole process. We were so indecisive that with 3 months to go until the wedding we still hadn’t chosen anyone. I was searching vendors one night and came across Gary’s website. We had an intro call and then meet him in person. We immediately get comfortable with Gary even though we barely knew him. His personality was exactly what we were looking for. And his approach to creating the ceremony was great. It was easy to work with him over email to finalize everything. At the wedding, friends and family all told us how wonderful the officiant was. We couldn’t agree more! He made the ceremony very special for us. I’m so glad we chose someone with his experience and demeanor. It was a very special ceremony and we have Gary to thank for that.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rev. Gary Deinstadt FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY