Somers, NY 10589 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Gary Deinstadt

It’s about your joy! It’s about your love! It’s about your new life together. You’re embarking on a new adventure of much love, hope, and joy. How wonderful is it that you get to share in this experience together! How great is it that you get the opportunity to give the best to one another! So, let’s kick it off with a memorable ceremony!!

I’ve designed a variety of wedding ceremonies that can help put you on the starting line of creating a ceremony that is unique to the two of you. This is your wedding and we’ll work together to make it completely and personally yours! Let’s create a special memory reflective of your love for each other as you begin to build a new and wonderful future together!

A plus!

"I am so lucky to say that Rev. Gary officiated at my wedding! When my now husband and I first met with him we knew he was “the one”. His down to earth and easy going personality was just what we wanted. He took the time to get to know us and kept in contact with us throughout all of our planning. It made us feel like we actually knew him and made us so much more comfortable on our wedding day. Rev. Gary came to our rehearsal which put us at ease and helped us figure it all out. The day of the wedding couldn’t have gone better. The ceremony went perfectly and Rev. Gary did an AMAZING job! We had TONS of compliments on how good he was, how he made the ceremony so much about us, how genuine he sounds… He also stayed for some of the cocktail hour and gave the blessing before our meals came out. I gave him five stars because that’s all I could give!! I would recommend him to ANYONE!!"

Denise & Michael (Shelton CT)

"Dear Rev. Gary,

Thank you so much for being the officiant at our wedding. We really appreciate how you took the time to meet and talk with us whenever we wanted, and all the materials you had prepared for us were extremely helpful. Before the ceremony and during the preparation process, your calm, prepared, caring way helped us to relax and plan the wedding ceremony that we really wanted to have, even if it didn’t fit the traditional mold. During the ceremony, you brought humor, life and kindness that at times made us laugh and other times brought tears to our eyes. You dealt with all the unexpected things that came up during the ceremony with grace and flair. Again, we couldn’t be more appreciative of the contribution you made to our special day. We already recommended you to another friend!"

Thanks again,

GayeRuss1
GayeRuss2
wedding photo aisle view
Rev. Gary Deinstadt
wedding photo at the altar
048foxhillinnwedding

Rev. Gary Deinstadt 7
  • Tara

Tara Wong · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Officiant

Reverend Gary Deinstadt was a pleasure to work with. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. Not knowing what we wanted to do for our ceremony, he had a booklet full of ideas to help us get started. He is very flexible in doing whatever you want for your ceremony. He’ll check in every once in awhile to see how we’re doing and to remind us to get our marriage license. He definitely goes above and beyond and we greatly appreciated it. We were a little nervous about the ceremony not being personable but Reverend Gary did an amazing job! We got so many compliments from our guests about him. We highly recommend getting Reverend Gary for weddings!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/10/2019

The Wedding Ceremony of my dreams!!

My husband and I were married on May 10, 2019 by Rev. Gary, and we could not have imagined our ceremony any differently. Since we were planning our wedding from MA, we were very nervous when we began searching for an officiant (Perhaps me more than my husband). We had searched for months and interviewed a dozen other officiants, however no one else gave us the same sense of comfort and faith that Rev. Gary gave us. We discovered his profile online just 3 months before the wedding. I called Gary and knew right away. Although we did not meet in person until the day of the wedding, Gary made countless efforts to get to know us before hand. Gary was extremely flexible and worked with us to create a ceremony that suited us perfectly as a couple through several emails and phone calls. It had character and was unique to us. On the day of our wedding, Gary's service left us, our family and our friends speechless. His words and blessings were heartfelt and delivered beautifully. Gary truly gave us the wedding of our dreams. I am SO SO happy I did not settle with another officiant and could not be more thankful that we were able to be married by Gary.

After the ceremony and in the weeks following our wedding, we had so many of our guests tell us that ours was one of the most beautiful wedding ceremonies that they have ever attended. Gary's kind blessings meant the world to us, as well as our families. It was truly amazing.

Reverend Gary blessed us with a wedding ceremony that we will never ever forget. He exceeded all our expectations and I would HIGHLY recommend his services. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Stephanie Scaglione · Married on 04/05/2019

Rev. Gary Was amazing

Where do i begin? Rev. Gary Deinstadt was amazing in every aspect of the word. He performed an amazing ceremony for us on May 4th 2019. Everything he said was spoken truly from the heart and he personalized everything to be exactly what we wanted. Me and my husband come from different religious backgrounds (catholic/Jewish) and i was so nervous about what we could speak about and what we couldnt, but Rev. Gary really helped ease my mind and everything he said was tasteful and beautiful. Through the whole crazy planning process Rev. Gary was so calm and reassuring that he made it so easy for us. Standing up there that day was scary and we were so nervous knowing so many eyes were on us, but Rev. Gary brought us back down to earth and back to eachother which made it comfortable, not so tense and funny. I would pick Rev. Gary over and over again!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY