Retep Events

Schertz, TX View map Visit website

Retep Events is a professional event and nightclub DJ based in Schertz, Texas. For over a decade, owner and DJ Peter Martinez has been a show-stopping entertainer for weddings and special events. DJ Peter enjoys learning new skills, assembling new playlists, and creating an atmosphere that every couple desires. With this DJ by your side, you can have an event of a lifetime.

Retep Events specializes in several music genres, including Latin, Mariachi, pop, hip-hop, rock, and country. Peter Martinez is happy to create your dream playlist and construct a do-not playlist if needed. They will be delighted to travel to your chosen location and craft a high-quality setup with customized synch lighting, monogram lighting, special effects, and many more. Peter Martinez is also thrilled to provide bilingual MC services for your wedding ceremony and reception.

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Photobooth
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Amanda E. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent DJ! Listened to my requests and was able to read the room to get people on the dance floor!

From the very beginning of working with Peter he has been nothing but professional. He was excellent on the day of the wedding and made my wedding so special, especially with the added services he offers. We added the uplights and a monogrammed light for the dance floor and it made the mood. 10/10 definitely recommend!
    Tania Married on 08/21/2021

Extremely talented DJ

I would like to start off by saying that I am SO GLAD we chose Peter to DJ our wedding! I know many brides stress on finding the "perfect DJ" for their wedding but do not look any further-Peter is great at what he does and he has so many "extra services". He is extremely professional and is very attentive to his work! From the moment we met Peter, we knew that he would make our event special!! He is extremely talented and is such a crowd pleaser! We received so many compliments throughout the night for all his hard work! He had all of our guests on the dance floor from start to finish and had us feeling like we were in a nightclub with the CO2 cannon! Honestly, if it wasn't for my cut-off time, he would have still had the crowd up and dancing. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN PETER! You are amazing!
    Lindsey I. Married on 08/08/2021

Beyond our expectations

I truly can’t say enough good things about this guy. He’s professional, responsive… played amazing music all night. He was great with everyone at the wedding. Literally had all my family comment on how awesome our DJ was. We will 100% hire Peter again for any upcoming events. Peter thank you so much for making our wedding fun and helping us create great memories. You even asking my aunt and uncle for tips on a long lasting marriage after the “marriage dance” was such a great touch! Thank you.

Schertz Schertz, TX, 78154
Location of (Retep Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding