$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Renee's Eventi

Ultra Modern | Chic | Glamorous | Your Wedding * Specializing in Destination Weddings

Servicing the surrounding DFW areas, Renee's Eventi is a couture event planning service that specializes in upscale events with galore class. Our main goal is take your ideas and desires and create a breathtaking experience. With our talent in design and detail, your event is specialized to exemplify your personality and style. From glamour to drama to chic sophistication, Renee's Eventi is the perfect choice to take your event to the next level.

Renee's Eventi takes pride in getting to know our clients, so we can fully visualize our clients vision of their special day. We ensure you are stress free, as we plan your event with passion, while reaching for perfection.

LaKisha Wells, the owner of Renee's Eventi holds a bachelors degree in business accounting and has the knowledge and tools on how to save money in order to meet your budget expectations.  These skills allows Renee's Eventi to plan and design extroardinary events for those clients who are on a strict budget.

Proud to have a reliable and reputable vendors list, Renee's Eventi will ensure your special day is everything you've dreamed of and more!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)

As soon as we met LaKisha, we knew she'd be the wedding planner we'd chose b/c of her warm, caring, and professional demeanor. We wanted a planner who was not only savvy in the business, but could relate to us on a personal level and be a beautiful part of our journey. She was open to meeting us around our crazy work schedules and I was at piece the day of our wedding knowing she had everything under control! Renee's Eventi will always have a special place in our hearts!

Photo of Renee's Eventi in Forney, TX - LaKisha ensured our send off went as perfect as I wanted
Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals

LaKisha was fantastic! As soon as we booked her, she made everything so easy. She was so supportive leading up to the wedding and on the day of. She made everything flow well and we were really happy!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I am so glad that I chose Renee's Eventi when planning my wedding! I could not be more satisfied with the personal attention and care LaKisha gave me every step of the way. I was especially impressed with her ability to communicate clearly and effectively from a distance - via skype, phone or email. (I planned most of my wedding from several states away). She went above and beyond to make sure every detail of my wedding was perfect - from finding the right vendors that were in line with our budget, to dealing with my crazy schedule, to being sensitive to the unique needs of our family, to running the rehearsal efficiently, to making the whole event go off so smoothly that I never had to worry about a thing and got to enjoy the most special night of my life worry-free. One "hero" moment to report: a few hours before the wedding, I decided I was unsatisfied with my bridesmaids bouquets, and I went to LaKisha quite upset. Without batting an eye, she said she would fix them herself, and in plenty of time she had remade all of the bouquets to exactly my expectations, while managing to get everything else in place and started on time with no problems. In addition, her positive attitude helped me stay relaxed and in a good mood throughout the whole planning process - from our initial phone consultation till we were hugging goodbye. In short, I would recommend her to anyone and am forever grateful for her services.

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews

1 Photo

Tangerine Dreams Styled Shoot

1 Photo

1 ENDORSEMENT
Do you want someone who will listen to YOU about what you want to have on your wedding and give it your personality and style? Well, Renee's Events, will listen and do things YOUR way to make your wedding day the best upscale wedding, it could possible be. I am happy to endorse them.

Events