Renata Hair & Make Up Artist

Miami, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Renata Beauty & Co is South Florida's premier luxury wedding Makeup and Hair artist & team, delivering superior beauty services for more than 12 years. We have made it our mission to elevate every aspect of beauty for our customers, as we believe that every experience should be a memorable one. Founded by Miami’s most sought out Makeup & Hair artist Renata Estepan. Launched in sunny South Florida circa 2010. Fast forward twelve years and Renata Beauty & Co has become an elite team of artists, ranked #1 in luxury bridal hair and makeup. Specializing in luxury Weddings, engagement photo shoots, quinceañeras, boudoir shoots, maternity photos, Celebrities & private events throughout South Florida and beyond. In order to provide the best experience for her clients, Renata built and opened her first Glam studio in 2014 and soon expanded to a second location in the heart of Coral Gables in 2017. In order to bring the best luxury experience to our clients, Renata Beauty & Co is proud to announce that at the beginning of 2022 we have broken ground on a new state of the art facility for clients to indulge in luxury and elevate the beauty experience to new levels. Stay Tuned........

Experience

Celebrating 13 years of Glam in 2022, Renata Estepan and her amazing team have provided professional beauty services for over 2,300 Weddings and events thoughout all of Florida, New York, California, Las Vegas, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Paris and many more. Renata is an alumni and graduate of the Paul Mitchell beauty academy and traveled around the world to get hands on education by the best in the beauty industry( Styled By Hrush, Dress Your Face, Makeup by Mario Senada K ). With 12 years experience and expertise, Renata has propelled in her career and has been featured on Borrowed & Blue, The Knot, Carats & Cake to name a few. Renata’s brides & clients have also been featured on TV & Magazine features. Back to back winner of the coveted weddingwire couples choice award since 2012.

Renata Beauty & Co offers all clients an array of services to choose from for any and all occasions. From on site bridal services for your special wedding day, to vip private trial sessions at our state of the art studio or even just a night out on the town, we got you covered.

* On Site Beauty services

* Group Packages

* Trials

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Lauren Married on 05/20/2022

The Standard in Beauty

Renata made me feel like an absolute princess on my special day, and the magic touch of her team on my bridesmaids was mind blowing! My Groom said that my hair and makeup was flawless… beyond his expectations… and it was the most beautiful he had ever seen each of my girlfriends. Funny story… One of my bridesmaids FaceTimed her husband to show him her “makeover” before the wedding started and he told her to take the filter off so he could really see the makeup. 😂 She kept telling him that it wasn’t a filter … they are REALLY that good!! Renata and her team are truly gifted, and I am so happy we had the chance to work together.
    Janine G. Married on 05/14/2022

Renata is the hair & makeup GOAT!

Honestly, no amount of thank yous or praises can sum up how Renata made me feel on my wedding day! I felt more beautiful than I ever had in my entire life. Renata truly is an artist! The make up was absolutely flawless and my hair was ethereal/ too perfect for this world. I booked Renata over a year in advance knowing that the end results were going to be astonishing.
    Renata’s team also deserves as much praise as she does! I had 8 bridesmaids (who usually can complain about the way the wind blows) and each and everyone of them absolutely loved their hair and makeup as much as I did.
    It was an absolute pleasure working with them all.
    Sarah P. Married on 04/10/2022

My Experience Working with Renata

Renata and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. Renata did such a great job on my hair and makeup. Renata was able to make my wishes a reality. She truly went above and beyond and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Visi Productions Visi Productions Wedding Photographers

The Best Make up artist!!

Maureen C. Weddings Maureen C. Weddings Wedding Planners

Renata is a gem! Not only is she an incredibly talented hair and makeup artist she is very knowledgeable and personable. She listens and gives you advice on the look you want to achieve. And of course, delivers flawlessly!

Miami, FL, 33182
Location of (Renata Hair & Make Up Artist)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding