Renata Hair & Make Up Artist Reviews

162 | Miami, FL

162 Reviews for Renata Hair & Make Up Artist

Katherine E. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Leap year wedding!

Renata and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! They are not only super talented but also very professional! I would 1000% recommend Renata and her team to every bride because they are that good. Renata made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Kelsay Budd · Married on 07/11/2020

Incredible!

I had the privilege of having Renata do mine and my wedding parties makeup for my wedding day. She did an absolutely incredible job all around.

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Maritza

maritza ardila · Married on 02/23/2020

Highly recommended! So great she did my engagement shoot and wedding!

My wedding hair and makeup came out beautiful including the 9 other ladies they did hair and makeup on too! Renata is extremely professional and very clear in her contract. They use great high quality products. They arrived on time and all ladies were ready at the time requested, which is a mission to complete hair and makeup on 10 ladies. I would highly recommend them for any future special occasion. All the ladies were extremely happy with the results including myself. Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted ALL day long. Renata also did my hair and makeup for the engagement shoot and it came out great as well!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Cristina

Cristina Parker · Married on 02/02/2020

Absolutely perfect !

Let me start with saying I never did the trial and I was a little nervous only because of course I wanted to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I felt at ease though because following Renata and her team for so long now I knew it was all in my head. Every post is perfection. Of course they came threw. Right on time like a little army. Set up and we’re ready within minutes. Everyone was so professional and all 13 of my girls including myself looked nothing short of amazing. We started at 9am and were all done by 2pm. 26 services & we were right on time, everything went so smooth it was almost hard to believe. I want to thank Renata and her whole team once again for making my special day that much more special. It was a great way to start the most perfect day. I’ve never felt so beautiful. Every bride should have the same feeling on her wedding day. Hands down greatest glam team of all time. Without hesitation I would choose them over and over again

Sent on 02/05/2020

Nicole Dawson · Married on 02/01/2020

Beauty queen

Renata is the best all-around for artistry, customer service and dependability. I had the opportunity to work with Renata (and Sam!) over the course of the last year, as they did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, bridal trial and other important events in between. I’ve always told them that they are destined to become celebrity makeup artists one day! On the day of my wedding, my mom, 4 bridesmaids, and I got both hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Highly recommend to any bride! Renata and her glam squad were very professional, but also so fun to be with as we prepared for my wedding. Renata is not only highly skilled in artistry application, but in her ability to connect with brides (and all clients) and make their experience exceptionally memorable. Renata is quite simply a gem! Her talent is beyond, but even more so, her positive energy and passion for what she does shines through with every beautiful face and hairstyle she creates. Once you meet her, not only will you love the way you look, you will most definitely love her too. 💖

Sent on 04/02/2020

Natalie Arias · Married on 01/12/2020

The GLAM dream team!! 10 Stars!

How you look on your wedding day is not just a memory that you will forever have when you look at your stunning photos, but your GLAM will make you feel your absolute best or not... Choosing your GLAM SQUAD is one of the most important decisions you will make for your special day! Renata was not just a sweetheart, she is the most TALENTED makeup artist that has ever touched my face! I LOVED that she knew exactly what I wanted with very little direction. I knew I wanted Hollywood waves, but that's about it... I fully trusted her with my makeup look. After all, her photos speak for themselves. She knew exactly which shade went with my eyes and what color went with my skin tone. Renata and her team were true professionals! It's been two weeks since my wedding and my family and friends are still raving about my look on my wedding day! I was taken away when I saw myself. Look no further, Renata and her team is by far the BEST Glam team around. 10 stars from me!!!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Courtney Nicole · Married on 12/28/2019

Oh my goodness. Amazing

Renata and her team were incredible and every part of the experience was wonderful. All EIGHT of my bridesmaids and my mother had their hair done. The hair came out exactly like I imagined, if not better. When it came to my hair and makeup, she did an unbelievable job. She made my acne and scars literally disappear. My skin looked flawless. The best part is that my makeup remained perfect the ENTIRE day/night (12+ hours) and the compliments were endless. Don’t think twice about choosing Renata. She is professional, patient, and understanding. You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 11/09/2019

Total Rockstar

I have nothing but positive things to say about Renatta and her Team. Renatta set me up with Olena for my Wedding day and Totally rocked out my hair. My hair is very straight and has absolutely NO volume and I shared this concern to a lot of stylist who mostly expressed that I would need extensions. Olena made me look like a mermaid 😩🥰🥰💕💕. My hair lasted for 14 hours! I had volume AND length and the style remained intact all night. She was just the sweetest woman to work with. Renatta assured that she would send the best and she DELIVERED! Thank you so much for making me a Beautiful Bride 💗

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Helen

Helen Fleitas · Married on 11/01/2019

I felt like the girls you see in wedding magazines

Renata and her team are the best! I've been a bridesmaid for various friends and have had my makeup done by various makeup artist but i was never fully thrilled with my look. So now that I was getting married I wanted something more and I was so luckily to have found Renata. She made me look and feel amazing. I was having an intimate wedding so I just needed make up for my mother and myself. I've seen cases where other artists look down upon small parties but not Renata. She treated me as if I was a high end client. She was super professional and on time. I even asked her to change my lip color (even though it was exactly like the pic I showed her) and she did so without hesitation (some artists will make you feel like you are being a pain if you ask them to change something so even though it seems like a small thing it says so much about her). Needless to say I was thrilled with how it came out. I don't have pics yet but I'll be sure to post when I do. Hire her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Helen Arias · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Makeup!

I wanted to get my makeup professionally done for a wedding I was attending. I am very picky about trying new makeup artists. Renata was highly recommended. Unfortunately she wasn’t available so she recommended Jenny from her team to do my makeup. Jenny was awesome! She came to my house, she was very sweet and professional. She did exactly what I wanted. I LOVED how she did my makeup. To the point I wanted to sleep with my makeup on. I highly recommend Jenny. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Erin · Married on 08/31/2019

Best of the best!

I am still in awe of the drop dead gorgeous, amazing work Renata’s entire team did. I had 16 ladies getting ready and was worried by what time we would have to start. Renata sent 6 ladies for hair and make up - so we started at 9 (bless you!! 🙏🏼) Every artist there was so sweet, amazing, beautiful and just down to earth they all were. They made all the ladies feel so comfortable and look AMAZING. I had Yenny who was an angel!! She did my trial and we immediately clicked! But the day of the wedding, her work was beyond anything I’ve ever seen. I also really appreciate her working with me - I didn’t want too glam at my trial and changed my mind day of and she totally worked her magic. Mariana did my hair and it was beautiful! She was so sweet and made sure all the ladies were taken care of for any touch ups. The two of them made me feel prettier then I’ve ever felt. Words can’t express the gratitude I have to all 6 artist and Renata for such a spectacular day!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Anabel garcia · Married on 08/09/2019

Dream come true!

I have followed Renata since before I was engaged and always knew she was my dream makeup artist and hair stylist for my special day! From my trial to my wedding day she absolutely exceeded my expeditions! She is a true artist! She made my princess vision come to life, better than what I had ever even imagined! She so sweet with a personality that lights up the room! Along with her beautiful assistants! Thank you so much Renata for being a apart of my fairytale day and making me feel like a princess! And also making my bridesmaids look like the queens they are!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Maddison

maddison daniels · Married on 07/06/2019

Book Renata and Her Team Now!

Book Renata Now! I could have not asked for a better experience! Renata and her team were so wonderful, easy to work with and extremely accommodating! Thank you for making me feel so special! I booked them for both my rehearsal and wedding and I am so happy I did! My family and Ioved everyone’s look! It was a dream come true day and I am so happy Renata and her team were there! But really. Go book her now!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Renata and her team exceeded expectations! They were prompt, professional, and easily worked with me and my 4 bridesmaids for a formal wedding on June 30th in Miami, FL. We were SO happy with the results. She created a naturally beautiful and elegant look. Truly talented and a perfectionist! She is always responsive to emails and listens - a big plus as I was an out of state bride. I highly recommend her over any other makeup/hair artist.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Jorge

Jorge Hernandez · Married on 06/11/2019

My daughter's amazing wedding

Renata, I had to reach out and thank you from the bottom of my heart. The makeup that you did for my daughter's wedding; not only for her as a bride but the entire court was amazing!!! You guys are the epitome of the "Professionalism". You guys went above and beyond and truly exceeded my expectations. Thank you for your patience. What you do is truly a work of art. I will definitely be using you in the near future for many events to come. 11/02/19

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2019

My cruise wedding was gorgeous thanks to Renata!

Renata & her team are absolutely your DREAM TEAM the day of your wedding or for any special occasion at all ! She was so helpful with ideas. She got there exactly at the time she said & we were ready before with time to spare for pictures. EVERY single person at my wedding asked who did my hair & makeup. I am so thankful I chose her & her team. If you are looking around for someone with a magic touch.. stop looking now! She really doesn’t disappoint. ❤️

Sent on 05/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

The BEST of the best

I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful I felt on my wedding day thanks to Renata. I hardly wear makeup and was a little nervous about not looking like myself on my wedding day. All of those worries went away after my trial with Renata. She created such a beautiful natural wedding makeup look. I went with traditional makeup and it lasted all night. She even gave me suggestions on what lipstick to buy so that I can reapply as needed. She Listened to my vision and created such a beautiful updo as well. She really made my dreams come true. Her team is also phenomenal!! Everyone was on time, professional, and easy to work with. They did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and Mother. Renata really is the best of the best and a master at her craft. Look no further, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2019

I Felt Gorgeous!

I'm pretty picky when it comes to my makeup, since I do my own makeup every day and can tend to be pretty particular. I wanted to make sure I got a high quality makeup artist for my big day, so I looked and felt like my best self, and Renata did not disappoint. She personally did my airbrush makeup for my wedding day, and I felt stunning! The makeup stayed in tact all night, through all the photos, crying, and dancing that took place!

Her team also did makeup services for my bridesmaids, the MOB, and MOG, and they all looked stunning as well! I would definitely recommend hiring Renata for a high quality makeup application for your big day!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 03/16/2019

Pictures say it all - Amazing!

I originally wanted to wear my hair up but after my trial, the updo just didn't feel like me. Renata was able to give me that beautiful bridal curls. Pictures say it all - truly incredible. Hair and makeup stayed ALL NIGHT in indoor and outdoor settings. I was ready by noon and had wedding festivities through midnight!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Phenomenal!

Renata & her team are absolutely phenomenal! My husband & I had our engagement photo session in Miami & this is when I first met Renata. After Renata did my hair & makeup for our engagement session, I knew I wanted her to be part of my wedding day. Renata & her team traveled approximately 2 hours to our venue....they were all on time, professional, fun, & such a joy to have around. I felt so beautiful & I couldn’t have been happier with the end result. Renata & her ladies also did hair & makeup for my mom & the bridal party. They all looked gorgeous & I’ve had so many guests compliment me on our hair & makeup at the wedding. I’ll be looking for more reasons to get glammed up by Renata in the future!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Renata and her team came onsite to do hair and makeup for 7 people. They were amazing. I cannot express how thankful I am someone referred me to Renata. She made me look STUNNING and did my hair and makeup even better than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you Renata! So many people complimented how perfect my look was. You are incredibly talented, I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Tasha · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

When it came time to pick my hair and makeup for our wedding, I was extremely particular. I went through every single hair and make ups artists website, instagram, ect because I needed the best. Renata was the obvious choice. Let me tell you...... I absolutely love her and her team!!!! For my party of 7 she and her team made us all look incredible!!!! Every single girl had amazing hair and makeup. For me, she did the most beautiful princess look making my hair big and wavy with lots of volume and my make up was stunning!!! I love her and her team so much. They were my absolute favorite on my wedding day and made all my dreams come true! Thank you so much Renata!!!!! Through out the process leading up to the wedding Renata was great with communicating for all my wishes.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Beyond Perfection!

Renata and her team are phenomenal!! From the first time I emailed, Renata was extremely responsive in answering all of my questions and working with my schedule for the trial since I do not live in Miami. Our wedding was 1/19/19 which was a popular date but I did not stress at all because I knew everything would be perfect with Renata and her team in charge! They arrived on time and were extremely efficient in making sure everyone was completed by the time I had asked! I had my trial with Renata's team and the day of our wedding Renata was available due to a last minute change in another bride's schedule and I could not be more ecstatic! My hair and makeup was truly amazing. A month after our wedding we went to Vegas for our post-wedding shoot and Renata had the best recommendation for hair and makeup while I was out there. Do not think twice, book Renata and her team for ANY occasion and you will feel and look your absolute best!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 01/04/2019

Everything I dreamt of!

Not only did Renata listen to what I wanted and created it, she perfected it! The day of the wedding she was there bright and early with her team to make sure we had plenty of time for pictures! My makeup lasted all night despite dancing without sitting! She’s the best at what she does! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Renata for everything!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Karina Cata · Married on 12/15/2018

Phenomenal Artist!

Hiring Renata to glam me up on my wedding day was the BEST decision I made! I felt absolutely stunning! She made me look like a Goddess and her team was AMAZING as well. My mother and motherin law as well as bridesmaids looked beautiful and its pretty rare when the team is as impressive as this. You wont regret hiring this talented artist! Love you Renata!

Sent on 01/09/2019