Renata Hair & Make Up Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Nancy
    Nancy R. Married on 07/10/2022

⼨ absolutely amazinggg⼨

Renata made me FLAWLESS on my wedding day ✨ Words cannot express how beautiful I felt that day ❤️ I got married on the beach in Florida, in July, and my makeup and hair stayed perfectly in place through the weather and happy tears 💕 If you want perfection on your wedding day make sure to book Renata‼️ Her team also did a great job on my already beautiful girls ✨
    Lauren Married on 05/20/2022

The Standard in Beauty

Renata made me feel like an absolute princess on my special day, and the magic touch of her team on my bridesmaids was mind blowing! My Groom said that my hair and makeup was flawless… beyond his expectations… and it was the most beautiful he had ever seen each of my girlfriends. Funny story… One of my bridesmaids FaceTimed her husband to show him her “makeover” before the wedding started and he told her to take the filter off so he could really see the makeup. 😂 She kept telling him that it wasn’t a filter … they are REALLY that good!! Renata and her team are truly gifted, and I am so happy we had the chance to work together.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Janine G. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Renata is the hair & makeup GOAT!

Honestly, no amount of thank yous or praises can sum up how Renata made me feel on my wedding day! I felt more beautiful than I ever had in my entire life. Renata truly is an artist! The make up was absolutely flawless and my hair was ethereal/ too perfect for this world. I booked Renata over a year in advance knowing that the end results were going to be astonishing.
    Renata’s team also deserves as much praise as she does! I had 8 bridesmaids (who usually can complain about the way the wind blows) and each and everyone of them absolutely loved their hair and makeup as much as I did.
    It was an absolute pleasure working with them all.
    Sarah P. Married on 04/10/2022

My Experience Working with Renata

Renata and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. Renata did such a great job on my hair and makeup. Renata was able to make my wishes a reality. She truly went above and beyond and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!
  • Nathalie
    Nathalie E. Married on 04/08/2022

The best of the BEST!

I went in knowing Renata would make me beautiful and time passed by so fast I had forgotten to do a trial with her and I regret it because I was not able to purchase a headpiece from her in time. She really EXCEEDED my expectations, like I knew she was good but she left me flawless. Words cannot describe how amazing and beautiful Renata made me feel on my wedding day and my tears said it all that she LITERALLY had to help me wipe them 💕 She truly is an incredible artist and an individual. Renata and her team were such an amazing presence to have for the start of my wedding and I wouldn’t have changed one thing. Her team made sure to leave my girls looking their best & even after all the tears everyone shed, our make up & hair was on point throughout the entire night.
    Cristin E. Married on 03/28/2022

Beautiful Hair and Makeup Glam

I pride myself on having good taste, so I knew Renata was going to be amazing but she totally exceeded my expectations! She did my hair and makeup for my vow renewal and it turned out stunning. I trusted her recommendation for my short hair (although I had a different hair style in mind) and she nailed it. My entire look was so soft and romantic. I also purchased one of her beautiful hair clips from her accessory boutique and it was gorgeous. Thank you Renata! Can’t wait to be glammed by you in the future!
    Chabely Married on 03/26/2022

THE BEST in the industry

What can I say about Renata, she is a true artist when it comes to hair and make-up. We did the hair and make-up trial and I was instantly in love. The day of the trial she did a second hair style for the engagement photos and softer make up, I was afraid it wouldn’t last since the photos were all going to be taken outside. At the end of the day, my make-up and hair were still intact 9 hours later. The day of my wedding came and I was not only excited but relieved that I knew I made the right decision from the beginning by choosing her. Renata took the time for me to look flawless. My hair and make-up started at 9am and it was almost 2am the next day and again the hair and make-up were still intact. Everyone in the wedding was in shock of how the hair and make-up still looked 16 hours later as if it was just done. I felt absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding and I cannot recommend Renata more because she is THE BEST in this industry. I cannot wait to book her for my future events with her as I told her the day of my wedding.
    Elizabeth S. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Renata saved my day! She is the best.

Renata saved my day. She is truly the best. Forever grateful for finding you! ❤️
    Jessica B. Married on 03/05/2022

The best of the best

There are no words to describe the work of Renata. Planning a destination wedding was no easy task, especially when looking for a MUA. Renata had killer reviews and her work was stunning but I will admit her prices were a bit higher than I was comfortable spending. I ended up booking with a different company and it was a complete disaster. I came back to Renata desperate and on the verge of a complete meltdown. By the miracle of god she was available for my date. From the moment I met her I knew that I was in good hands. She is personable, professional and a pure artist. She truly saved my wedding day and made me feel more beautiful than ever before.
    Michaela C. Married on 03/03/2022

Wedding Glam

Renata and her team are the best! I would highly recommend her and her team. I can’t thank Renata enough for helping me and sending her fantastic team members to help me get ready for my rehearsal dinner; they were AMAZING! Renata made my vision come to reality and helped me feel absolutely gorgeous on my special day. Thank you for everything!!
  • Nicolle
    Nicolle G. Married on 02/27/2022

Amazing!

Could not have asked for a better makeup artist to do my wedding glam!! Renata was very responsive to every email I sent her and assured me I was getting exactly what I wanted even though I did not do a makeup or hair trial. She truly is the best at what she does. My makeup stayed the whole night and my hair did not move. Truly AMAZING! I could not thank her enough for making me feel my very best on my special day! If you are trying to find the very best for your special day, look no further cause Renata is the one! Trust me she will not disappoint!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 02/04/2022

The best of the best!

Renata is literally the best of the best. Her skills are unmatched and seriously turns you into a queen! She only brings the best with her to take care of your ladies and my whole bridal party looked absolutely amazing. She responded quickly anytime I messaged her about any little thing and reassured me of whatever I asked along the way. If you want to look like a goddess on your big day, then she is your girl!
  • Brittany
    Brittany G. Married on 01/23/2022

Beautiful job

SO happy with how all our hair and makeup turned out. Book her asap!
    Alexandra M. Married on 01/22/2022

The best glam team

Oh Renata! You and your team are GOLD! You were the cherry on top of our entire wedding. You and your team made sure to make me and my bridal party feel so confident, beautiful, and at ease! You are such a sweet team, and have the best service. It shows you all LOVE what you do. We have received endless compliments on our glam. Thank you for making me feel like such a gorgeous bride. I will have you forever in my heart!
  • Mariela
    Mariela G. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely THE GOAT in make up and hair !

First of all , I’m very picky when it comes to make up and hair , and I’m in shock with Renata , if you are picky like me , Renata is your person , I used to dream about my make up and hair one way and she exceeded all expectations. I just did a small ceremony , planning my big wedding and there’s no questions about her being my make up artist , FOREVER! She is so responsible , so kind , so knowledgeable, she makes sure you feel comfortable, not only that , she would do , exactly what you asked for. She is patient and always smiling , always willing to go the extra mile , when it comes to make the bride feel special . 1,000,000.00 % I recommend Renata , best decision I took , and your best option for your wedding .
    Jessica R. Married on 01/14/2022

The BEST! 10/10 recommend

The BEST! 10/10 recommend 😍 Renata made me feel and look like a real princess on my wedding day. I will never trust anyone else with my face again! Service was amazing and her and her whole team were the sweetest. My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely perfect thanks to them!
  • Genesis
    Genesis A. Married on 01/07/2022

Felt beautiful!

Renata made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is absolutely amazing at making brides look gorgeous and I knew I needed to book her for my big day! I am so happy I did! Leading up to my wedding she helped me figure out my final hair and make up look and I think it was all worth it! I was so so happy with the final outcome and recommend her and her team!
  • Arielle
    Arielle S. Married on 12/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Will never use anyone else.

As soon as I started wedding planning, I found Renata on Instagram. I knew instantly that I wanted her to be my makeup artist-- in fact, she was one of the first vendors I booked! I did a trial with Renata in her studio and was blown away. I've had professional makeup done as a bridesmaid several times and Renata blew all of those looks completely out of the water. The quality of the makeup and the look is so professional, I felt like a model. Leading up to my wedding, Renata was extremely responsive and patient with all of my questions. The day of, her team arrived on time and were so professional and kind. The looks they created for my girls were sooo beautiful and lasted all night despite us getting ready hours before the wedding. With a few tweaks that I requested, Renata managed to beat the look she did for my trial on my wedding day. She nailed my vision on hair and makeup perfectly. At the wedding, everyone received so many compliments on their makeup and how professional and beautiful it looked. Several friends with upcoming wedding asked me who my makeup artist was so that they could use her! Renata and her whole team were so great, professional, and easy to work with. The looks they create are on another level, you will truly feel like a model. Renata is worth every penny!!! I will never use another makeup artist. THANK YOU!!!
    Jalenni C. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best hair/makeup team ever!

Renata and her team are beyond the BEST hair and makeup artists! They did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and my wedding day and I wouldn't have had it any other way! They are so sweet and make you feel so comfortable! The amount of compliments I received on my wedding day was so amazing! I have never felt so beautiful! I was glowing the entire day/night! All my bridesmaids fell in love with the way they looked! I am so thankful I found them and chose these incredible ladies for my wedding! They are just magical!
  • MariaElvira
    Mariaelvira V. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Obsessed with Renata's talent !

Renata’s talent is undeniable. I was obsessed with her hair and makeup of my wedding. Her makeup and hair is flawless - her techniques and makeup are certainly the very best out there. I am convinced that no one in Miami can match her. I love makeup, and I have in fact done makeup for my friends at their weddings. I know how to do it quite well and was VERY nervous to get someone else to do it on me. But WOW! After a lot of research and trials, I found the PERFECT, most talented makeup artist. Her team is incredible - every bridesmaid and mother LOVED their makeup and hair. Truly, she’s the BEST decision I made.

She’s professional, on time, and super super talented. I was in shock of how AWESOME the makeup and hair came out the day of the wedding - it was 10x better than the trial - which was hard to believe! She will outdo herself every time. Honestly, there are not enough words to express how extremely happy and impressed I was. BEST OF THE BEST! Thank you SO much Renata. AND! She’s got all the good info on all things weddings.
  • Shadia
    Shadia Married on 11/15/2021

Look no further!!

Renata makes magic happen! I’m so glad I selected such a knowledgeable team for my wedding day. Renata was very professional, funny, talented and friendly, as someone who does her make up every day and is a bit of a make up snob i can say she uses very very high quality products and brushes (which by the way were immaculate) Her talent is untouched! If you want to feel like a complete princess on your big day don’t go cheap on selecting who does your hair and make up. I highly recommend her and her team!
  • Nancy
    Nancy A. Married on 10/27/2021

Hands down the Best!!!

When I first started planning my wedding I knew Renata was going to be my makeup artist. I remember telling her I don’t need a makeup trial, I know you are my girl! Renata worked her magic on my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful then on my wedding day. Renata made me look and feel like a real life princess. My hair and makeup lasted all night. Renata and her team arrived on time and made the getting ready process so fun and run smoothly. True angels. If you are looking for your glam team look no further. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Renata..xoxo
  • Estefany
    Estefany Married on 10/22/2021

Best experience ever!

Renata was an angel! From the moment she arrived she was upbeat in energy. She was kind and Thorough with all my questions and concerns. She understood my vision and executed perfection with my hair and makeup . I didn’t get to do a prior trial with her since I live out of state but I trusted her work and other reviews and I’m glad I did because she really did go above and beyond on what I was looking for. I’m thankful for her she really made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I have no complaints !!!
  • Arlen
    Arlen B. Married on 10/22/2021

The Best in the Biz!!

I knew I wanted someone flawless and that would make me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. Renata was recommended to me by two of her previous clients and said “she’s truly the best and you won’t be disappointed.” I instantly started following her social media and I knew I wanted her to do my bridal hair and make up along with my bridal party. Renata and her team delivered. My bridal party and I all looked gorgeous. My hair and make up lasted all night. Renata and her team are amazing and we had a good time with all of them getting ready. If you’re a bride to be looking for someone to do hair and make up on your special LOOK NO FURTHER Renata is your girl. Thank you Renata from the bottom of my heart!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message