32733 Grand River Ave, Farmington, MI 48336 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Visi Productions

Visi Productions began its life in 2008, bringing together our skills and creativity to tell beautiful stories about the life of people like yourselves. With each project, our mission is simple: to tell a story in the most truthful and beautiful way, using our extensive skills in film-making philosophy and the creative art of photography.

Our team comprises of candid, easy going and naturally talented personalities who revels on the opportunities of capturing and recording the lifetime memories in the fast paced lane of contemporary human existence.

Follow Visi Productions on

Visi Productions 2
Visi Productions 3
  • Christine

Christine Rayis · Getting married on 06/09/2020

We're so happy we found Visi

We are so glad we found Visi Productions! It was really important to us while planning our wedding to work with vendors that were both quality work and quality people. We liked Evis from the first meeting we had with him. He heard and understood our style. After working with Evis, he feels like a friend to us now. Visi Productions is quality, professional and friendly. Thanks so much for an amazing experience. We will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 05/05/2019

laura Skenderas · Married on 06/30/2019

Leaves you speechless

What can I possibly say about Visi Productions other than it’s simply the best in the game. We are always amazed at the beautiful pictures we get every single time at every event. The vision, the quality and the talent is incomparable. Thank you Visi Productions for capturing the most beautiful moments of our lives. We are so grateful for all the memories you have helped us create. Thank you for being so professional and available for any questions or ideas. Can’t say enough good things!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning Video and Photos

I had been following Visi Productions for a few years before I was even engaged. I fell in love with their work. It is creative, contemporary, real, and tells a love story. When I got engaged, I just knew they had to be one of my vendors. We met with Evis and we had no doubt in our mind that they would capture our wedding day just like we wanted them too. I had heard so many bride/grooms say that there only regret was not getting a good photographer/cinema. I knew immediately after meeting with Evis that we would not be disappointed and booked them for photography and cinema. Choosing to do your engagement shoot with the company you are going to use for your wedding is important. You get a trial run and really get to learn each other and see what you might want to change for the big day or what worked out perfectly. The big day came and Visi was right there every step of the way, but it wasn’t overpowering. They work seamlessly as a team. Our Wedding Trailer brought me to tears. Seeing how they portrayed our love was breathtaking. The flow of the video, the moments they captured and included. It was perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on how professional the team was. My mom even wanted me to make sure I told Evis how amazing he is. We have so many beautiful photographs to choose from it blew us away. If you are looking for a top-notch photographer or videography team, look no further. Visi Productions will make your most memorable day live on with the most amazing photographs and video you could ever imagine. It is a once in a lifetime day.. so be sure you pick the best team, there is no redo.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Visi Productions 4
    Visi Productions 5
    Visi Productions 6

Visi Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services
    DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services Wedding DJs

Evis Mecolli and his team are the best in the business! When my clients wants to invest on high quality products and services, I always recommend them to Visi Productions! They are a leader in our industry and Evis is someone who I respect and look up to when it comes to Photography and Cinematography!

• 32733 Grand River Ave Farmington, 48336 See on map