DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services

Royal Oak, MI View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,550 Most Popular Price

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my WeddingWire page. My name is Joey Arcilla also knows as DJ JOEY A around Metro Detroit. I’m a seasoned Club and Radio MixShow DJ who loves to do weddings! My overall goal for a wedding is to create a FUN, STRESS-FREE, and MEMORABLE experience for my couples and all their guests. I don’t just sit back and press buttons on the DJ booth. I’m actually very involved in helping my couples map out their wedding day, along with coordinating with the other vendors to create a smooth flow of events. With over 20 years of experience, I’m confident that I can be a great asset to your big day. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I’ll do my best to help and accommodate you, or at least point you in the right direction. Thanks again for stopping by and congrats on your upcoming big day!

DJ JOEY A Productions offers a variety of services to best celebrate you on your wedding day. Services include:

• Consultation and Event Planning
  • Up Lighting and Custom Monogram
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Aerial Drone Support

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,950

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Samantha S. Married on 11/20/2021

Stress free and fun wedding!

DJ Joey A is AWESOME! He kept everything running smooth and on time for our wedding. His amazing communication and attention to detail made my night stress free on what had to come next. He's been banging beats around the Detroit Metro area for many years where I've had the pleasure of dancing the night away on many occasions. So it was a no brainer that I wanted a DJ who made made me dance so many night away in the past to be at my wedding. And he did not disappoint. Joey is ridiculously talented at reading a room and will fine tune his music to how the crowd is reacting. I had SO MANY guest reach out to me after our wedding to tell us how amazing our wedding was and that they never stay on the dance floor that long.

If you want to have one less thing to worry about the day of your wedding and get everyone on the dance floor- then you need to book DJ Joey A!
    Anne M. Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent DJ@

Joey A is the best! He can read the crowd and picks music that keeps people dancing all night. Fantastic to work with. Spend a little more to get his mini video of your wedding - it's worth every penny!
    Nicholas R. Married on 09/20/2020

Mr. And Mrs. Roberts

Dj Joey is vey professional and a vet nice person. Made the reception very memorable. Brought a party atmosphere that made the night so fun. I cannot say anything bad about Dj Joey. Definitely the best choice to have dj. Could not have asked for a better night and this dj was a big part of that. Definitely consider him for your big day. It will be one of the best choices you will make.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

E.C. Campbell Photography E.C. Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Joey A is amazing! He always keeps the dance floor packed and is one of the nicest people I know. He will treat everyone with love and respect which is so important on top of being a talented DJ. I totally recommend him!!

Happy Snap Photo Booth Happy Snap Photo Booth Photo Booths

Joey is a great DJ. We have worked with him at several weddings. Professional lighting and sound system.Very good at what he does.

307 W. 6th Street Ste. 210 Royal Oak, MI, 48067
734-776-1743
Location of (DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding