Uniontown, OH 44685 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About reInspired Bride

Not crafty? Don’t have time to execute your wedding vision? Victim of “Pinterest Overload”?

You have come to the right place! Not only will I give you ideas, tips and advice for handmade weddings, I will provide as little or as much hands-on help as you need to craft and coordinate the dreamy wedding you’ve always imagined.

From glitter and glue guns, sewing backdrops, designing place cards, re-purposing furniture … whatever it is … I’m your go-to-girl!

Follow reInspired Bride on

reInspired Bride 5
reInspired Bride 6
reInspired Bride 7

anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Damara was referred to me by another vendor. She was quick to meet up with me to discuss my needs for the wedding. Once determined to have her coordinate and tear down, I did have second thoughts about setting up on my own and hired her to complete this as well. She was receptive to my vision and carried it out flawlessly. She even had ideas later I saw in pictures that were fantastic! Haley was her assistant who also helped that day and she was so sweet herself. I truly could not have done it all without them and I am so happy and gracious for both of them! Thank you for all the emails, texts, calls, and communication prior as well as seriously making my vision come to life. It was the best day ever and I'm so happy I hired you!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    reInspired Bride 14
    reInspired Bride 15
    reInspired Bride 16

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2018

Damara was my super hero! My husband and I used her as our Day of Coordinator and we rented some of her decorations. She was the best decision we ever made. I am always fussing over if everything is done and if it is done right "my way". Well Damara was speaking my language and nailed it with everything. If I had an idea then she brought it to life. If she knew something needed done then it got done. She made everything to easy. I was asked several time throughout the day how I was so calm. Well I knew Damara was making sure everything was alright. Her and her team rocked it and I could not recommend anyone else better to do it!!! Thank you for everything you did for us!!! P.S Her Styled Engagement Sessions are AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! You just made my day! You’re so sweet and you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Re-Inspired Bride was hands down our best decision ever for our wedding! We used Re-Inspired Bride for a few gorgeous rentals and amazing services for set up and tear down and day of coordinating (aka lifesavers). The Re-Inspired Bride team on my wedding day were like a team of super hero’s! They did it all! Before our wedding my fiancé keep asking what we are using them for and if we really needed them. I keep reassuring him that yes we do because they do everything we need them to do just that and more to help our day run as perfectly as we can. The day of our wedding my now husband couldn’t stop talking about and raving about how essential Re-Inspired Bride was and how wonderful all their services were and just how much we really did need them. We were extremely pleased and so impressed with everything. If I could do it all over again I would but this time I’d pay them triple because they are so worth it and deserve it for all the long hard work they put in. Damara you were one of the biggest blessings on our wedding day and we are so grateful for you and forever thankful for all you’ve done for us. I’ve been recommending you to everyone I know and even strangers and I will continue to do so for years to come.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    reInspired Bride 17

Real Weddings

• Perfect Petal Designs
    Perfect Petal Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

Damara is the BEST! She does an amazing job with her day of coordinating service keeping things organized, moving, and smooth! She also has quite an inventory of arches and other customizable decor to help add those special touches to your wedding day. Such a sweet girl who is so easy to get along with.

• Sabrina Hall Photography
    Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Damara is talented and creative! I have had the pleasure of working with her at weddings, a styled shoot and other local events. She always does an amazing job and is so awesome to work with!

• Robert J.- Events & Catering
    Robert J.- Events & Catering Wedding Caterers

When our brides are looking for a professional wedding/day-of coordinator, we always refer reInspired Bride. Working along side this team is always a joy from a catering perspective. They are extremely creative as well as cooperative and organized. We look forward to working with them every time! ~Robert J. - Events & Catering

• Uniontown, 44685 See on map