Uniontown, OH 44685 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About reInspired Bride

Not crafty? Don’t have time to execute your wedding vision? Victim of “Pinterest Overload”?

You have come to the right place! Not only will I give you ideas, tips and advice for handmade weddings, I will provide as little or as much hands-on help as you need to craft and coordinate the dreamy wedding you’ve always imagined.

From glitter and glue guns, sewing backdrops, designing place cards, re-purposing furniture … whatever it is … I’m your go-to-girl!

Follow reInspired Bride on

reInspired Bride 6
reInspired Bride 7

Kristen Meenan · Married on 07/20/2019

Damara was fantastic!!

We had the pleasure of working with Damara on our wedding day 7/20/19. I was hesitant on hiring a day of coordinator, but I am so happy I did. From the second I met Damara she was so attentive and enthusiastic about my wedding! She helped along the way with decor ideas, as she really has knack for beautiful wedding decor!! The week of she sent a schedule out and coordinated with all other vendors, which was wonderful because we had to bring in all of our own vendors. She helped run our rehearsal/walk-through, and the day of she put a finalizing touch on so many things and just made sure everyone was on the same page! I could relax and enjoy the day, and know that everything was in good hands! Damara is so creative, personable, and approachable. She loves wedding and wedding planning, and she will make sure everything is perfect for your big day! It was such a pleasure working with her!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You’re so sweet! You had such an amazing wedding day and we loved every part of it - well, maybe it could have been about 15° cooler outside. 😜 Regardless, it was still perfect and we loved being there!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/17/2019

Great wedding vendor!

Damara was recommended to us by our photographer. At first, we had planned on decorating our own reception and ceremony rooms but due to the timeline, it was not possible for us to do it. We hired Damara for set up and tear down of ceremony and reception room. It was a little hard for me to hand over that control to someone else but I was so happy and relieved with Damara. She is very organized and was very easy to get a hold of. I had full confidence that she understood what we wanted and was able to make it come true. And she sure did! The ceremony and reception rooms were beautiful! We received a lot of compliments on the decorations. Hiring Damara was complete peace of mind that everything would look as it should. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/14/2019

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! It was a pleasure working with you and helping with your beautiful wedding day!

anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Damara was referred to me by another vendor. She was quick to meet up with me to discuss my needs for the wedding. Once determined to have her coordinate and tear down, I did have second thoughts about setting up on my own and hired her to complete this as well. She was receptive to my vision and carried it out flawlessly. She even had ideas later I saw in pictures that were fantastic! Haley was her assistant who also helped that day and she was so sweet herself. I truly could not have done it all without them and I am so happy and gracious for both of them! Thank you for all the emails, texts, calls, and communication prior as well as seriously making my vision come to life. It was the best day ever and I'm so happy I hired you!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    reInspired Bride 16

Real Weddings

• Perfect Petal Designs
    Perfect Petal Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

Damara is the BEST! She does an amazing job with her day of coordinating service keeping things organized, moving, and smooth! She also has quite an inventory of arches and other customizable decor to help add those special touches to your wedding day. Such a sweet girl who is so easy to get along with.

• Sabrina Hall Photography
    Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Damara is talented and creative! I have had the pleasure of working with her at weddings, a styled shoot and other local events. She always does an amazing job and is so awesome to work with!

• Robert J.- Events & Catering
    Robert J.- Events & Catering Wedding Caterers

When our brides are looking for a professional wedding/day-of coordinator, we always refer reInspired Bride. Working along side this team is always a joy from a catering perspective. They are extremely creative as well as cooperative and organized. We look forward to working with them every time! ~Robert J. - Events & Catering

• Uniontown, 44685 See on map