Uniontown, OH 44685 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About reInspired Bride

Not crafty? Don’t have time to execute your wedding vision? Victim of “Pinterest Overload”?

You have come to the right place! Not only will I give you ideas, tips and advice for handmade weddings, I will provide as little or as much hands-on help as you need to craft and coordinate the dreamy wedding you’ve always imagined.

From glitter and glue guns, sewing backdrops, designing place cards, re-purposing furniture … whatever it is … I’m your go-to-girl!

Follow reInspired Bride on

dad9b7084014eff0 Alexa and luke

27 Reviews for reInspired Bride

Britney · Married on 11/08/2019

Stop here, hire her!!

Damara was AMAZING! My husband thought that we needed a day of coordinator and it’s actually something we didn’t see eye to eye on. I was organized, I had all my vendors, I didn’t “need help”, I wanted everything how I envisioned it in my head and I thought I was capable of pulling it off on my own, WRONG. He insisted and didn’t want me to have to be everyone’s go-to person the day of the wedding. I am SO HAPPY we hired Damara for our day of coordinator! She didn’t try to up-sell me on a bigger package, she met me right where I was and helped me pull off the most perfect day. She was easily accessible when I needed her and she was always willing to offer advice/help during the planning phases. The week of, she coordinated all things between my vendors to make sure everything was set and ready to go—(being stressed and having 28596 other things to do the week of, this was a HUGE help). The day of she absolutely blew it out of the park!! She handled everything from A-Z, including sewing me in my dress 10 minutes before I walked down the isle when a button broke! She was everywhere she needed to be, when I didn’t even know I needed her to be there. Everything went off without a hitch and if there was a single road block or speed bump, I NEVER knew, she just handled it. I am so thankful for her. After my wedding, now I realize you can’t put a price on being at ease the day of your wedding. Thank you a Damara and team!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • W

Whitney Parnell · Married on 09/21/2019

Damara is the best!

Damara is absolutely amazing! She helped me to organize my thoughts and ideas about my dream wedding and then made it come to life! Whenever we met or spoke she had such a calm and positive energy about her, which is exactly what I needed to get through the wedding planning process. She helped me navigate a number of decisions and deal with any issues that arose. I could not have done it without her! The day of the wedding, she was everywhere she needed to be, which could not have been easy but she makes everything seem effortless! Our wedding was beautiful and guests were raving about the decor, which Damara really made come to life. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Damara or the work that she does! I was drawn to reInspired Bride because of the beautiful style (love all the vintage inspiration!) but the best part is Damara herself. Any bride is lucky to have her on their team!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 08/24/2019

Arch Delivery was perfect!

We heard about Damara from our florist. We were in a pinch to get an arch we really loved that would work well with our venue - right on Lake Erie & super windy!! Damara was fantastic to work with, made sure our arch was delivered all the way to Cleveland, and was very reasonably priced! At the ceremony, she made sure the arch was structurally sound and secured to the ground. It was absolutely perfect and we were able to say "I do" under the most magical arch!

Sent on 09/05/2019

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful wedding day and an amazing vendor team! Such a pleasure to be able to contribute!

Real Weddings

• Perfect Petal Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

Damara is the BEST! She does an amazing job with her day of coordinating service keeping things organized, moving, and smooth! She also has quite an inventory of arches and other customizable decor to help add those special touches to your wedding day. Such a sweet girl who is so easy to get along with.

• Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Damara is talented and creative! I have had the pleasure of working with her at weddings, a styled shoot and other local events. She always does an amazing job and is so awesome to work with!

• Robert J.- Events & Catering Wedding Caterers

When our brides are looking for a professional wedding/day-of coordinator, we always refer reInspired Bride. Working along side this team is always a joy from a catering perspective. They are extremely creative as well as cooperative and organized. We look forward to working with them every time! ~Robert J. - Events & Catering

• Uniontown, 44685 See on map
    Location of (reInspired Bride)