Rising Star Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Natural, Romantic, Visionary and Fun!

Welcome to Rising Star Photography, a two-lead photographer teamed Darren and Erin. Our goal is to make your wedding day natural, romantic, visionary, and most importantly…fun! Our passion is to create an unforgettable experience for our couples that showcases their true personalities, along with timeless compositions and albums. You will receive a partner before, during and after your wedding, along with comfortable rates, ownership of all your images. and coverage of all the pivotal moments, if not the whole night. We love what we do, but what really makes us happy is making you smile!

Services Offered:
• Two professional lead photographers covering 10-13 hours.
• Release form of ownership of ALL your pictures (typically 600-1,000 images without duplicates).
• Edited gallery of the pivotal images in color and black/white (typically 400-500 images).
• Private online lab for downloads, print orders and guest viewing.
• No watermarks.
• In-depth consultation 4-8 weeks before your wedding.
• Engagement photoshoots.
• Beautiful, modern and elite custom-designed wedding albums.
• Parent albums.
• Liability insurance.

Areas Covered:
• Northeast Ohio

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Allison
    Allison J. Married on 10/02/2021

Everything I wished for.

If you want the short version: 110% Yes! If Darren and Erin are available to photograph your wedding book them!!!

If you want the long version: I met Darren and Erin in 2019 at the IX Center wedding show. I locked eyes with Erin while being in a state of sheer exhaustion from the overwhelming wedding show and feeling defeated because I wasn’t finding any vendors that I felt good about. Once I started talking to Erin my experience there changed as she was able to give me a rundown of how they operated in such a relaxed way without being pushy at all. I knew right then that I wanted them to be our photographers. My husband, Sam, and I ended up scheduling our first meeting with Darren and Erin to see if we would book them, but again, I already knew I was going to and I knew I didn’t even need to consult with any other photographers! While Sam, Erin and I were at the first meeting we learned that Darren got into a car accident on his way to us. Erin was able to continue to be so professional and calm and talked us through wedding details. Then Darren actually ended up still coming to our meeting after the car accident and it was like nothing happened! He gave us so much of his time going over so many details of how they operated, examples of his work, and what we should expect on the wedding day from them. Our first wedding date was scheduled in September 2020 and we had to make the hard decision to postpone due to the pandemic. I knew I still had to have them be my photographers and luckily they had a date available in October 2021. Throughout the years of waiting until we could finally get married Darren would regularly check in with us to see how things were going or if we had any questions. Finally it was 2021 and we got to schedule our wedding day preparation meeting with Darren at the location where we wanted our first look photos to be taken. Again, Darren spent so much time with us going over the wedding details which included the timeline, previewing the first look spot, reviewing our family details and any pictures we wanted to be taken. Darren also had such good ideas about wedding day details and is such a good resource. He ended up telling us about a beautiful local nature preservation area that we could do as another photo shoot location on the wedding day. We ended up booking that location and loved it and got so many good wedding party shots. On the wedding day Darren and Erin were spectacular: on time, organized, funny, kept us on schedule and were so personable that our entire wedding party and family members felt very at ease being around them and having their pictures taken. They also made us feel very comfortable during our first look photos and took it very slow and allowed us to be in the moment and I really did feel like it was just me and Sam even though they were right there taking pictures. The first look location was where Sam and I grew up together and it was great that it was just the four of us getting some amazing pictures that we will cherish forever. Darren and Erin also stayed late at our reception and got so many good action shots of the wedding guests while we were all dancing. Once the wedding day is over, Darren will have your pictures available for you on his website and it couldn't be simpler and you actually get ALL of your pictures released to you that you can download yourself. Overall, we don't have one single grumble. We are going to absolutely have Darren take future family photos! :)

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Allie and Sam...Erin and I are truly humbled by your wonderful review. I knew, within the first minute of our meeting, that we were a perfect fit, and this carried over into your wedding day. It was literally a perfect wedding day! I could write tons of paragraphs, and not fully describe how incredible your wedding day was. Simply put, you are one of our favorite couples and weddings in our career, and will always have a special place in our heart. I can not wait to work with you both again, and see you at future wedding and events. With much love and friendship, Darren and Erin.
    Jessica F. Married on 06/12/2021

Phenomenal

Darren and Erin with Rising Star Photography were so easy to work with and provided us with the most beautiful pictures from our engagement and wedding. They prepared us what to expect and plan for on our wedding day and were always available for questions and advice. Packages were great and reasonable. Would 100% recommend to anyone wanting great service and beautiful photos.

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Miguel. I remember our initial meeting ended up being the first day of the Covid shutdown, so we ended up having a FaceTime meeting. I think we knew over the monitor what a great team we would make, and that was an understatement, as we quickly became friends. Erin and I love you both, and we have shared some incredible moments the last two years. We are always here for you for future photoshoots. Your friends, Darren and Erin.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

15123 Dewitt Drive Strongsville, OH, 44136
Location of (Rising Star Photography)

Rising Star Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rising Star Photography include in the starting price?

Rising Star Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rising Star Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rising Star Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rising Star Photography offer?

Rising Star Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Rising Star Photography offer?

Rising Star Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rising Star Photography offer for wedding events?

Rising Star Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rising Star Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rising Star Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding