Rising Star Photography Reviews

Rising Star Photography 5
Rising Star Photography 6
Rising Star Photography 7

Michael Flanagan · Getting married on 12/11/2019

Amazing and memorable the whole day long!

Working with Darren and Erin was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. They were super flexible and worked with us using our vision and their experience to plan out enough time for all the pictures we wanted and needed while avoiding rushing the day or too much down time. Day of, they took great care to be part of the background but grab all the important moments before and during the ceremony and during the reception. After our wedding, Darren kept us updated on status and got us our pictures extremely quickly (about 3 week turnaround for over 500 pictures). Beyond the photos themselves, Darren and Erin were a lot of fun to work with and we were very happy that they were a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Rising Star Photography 11

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Michael and Morgan. I will always have incredible memories from your wedding day...how much fun you both were to work with, how beautiful the Brooker Building was decorated for Christmas, and a 100% rockin' reception at Springvale. From start to finish, it was truly a blessed day. I will miss you both living in Denver, but really hope to see you again at a future wedding. Thank you so much. Your friends, Darren and Erin.
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/31/2019

We found the perfect photographers :)

Words cannot express how happy I am that we picked Rising Star Photography as our wedding photographer. Darren and Erin did a fantastic job of making everyone comfortable, which was huge as my husband is quite camera shy; they even got my grandparents to smile! To do this, both photographers meet with you to discuss the wedding day. They learn family names, help with the day-of timeline, discuss any “extra” events taking place (such as first-looks or in our case, a surprise ring for my husband during the ceremony), provide advice and options based on past weddings, and just take the time to make you feel comfortable about the entire day. Which takes me to the wedding day…

We had a themed wedding, which both Erin and Darren dressed to! When they arrived at the house, they were calm and kept everyone on track, very subtly. I’ve been part of other weddings where we were and hour behind and while the photographer did who knows what on his phone. We had a last minute change of plans with our first look due to weather which meant our entire family was around. Since my husband is shy, Erin and Darren helped get them out of the room without offending them to allow us to have our private moment. With tensions being so high on wedding days, it is great that they are willing to step in when something needs to change. For the ceremony, Darren and Erin give a couple pieces of advice to remember when putting on rings and for the first kiss to make sure you get the photos you want. Along with this advice, they also give the perfect amount of direction where you are not spending 10 minutes getting into an awkward position, but are also not left with no direction and wondering if you look okay. I’ve been in both these positions at a wedding before and can ensure you that the photos do not look good and it is a miserable experience – that Darren and Erin will avoid at all costs. Throughout the reception, photos were taken of me that I had no idea took place, which is great because everyone was able to be themselves.

There is nothing worse than having a camera thrusted in your face while you are dancing, which I have had happen to me at other people’s weddings. Our photos are phenomenal and we found our photographer for life. Rising Star Photography is exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and I have provided their contact information to friends as a recommendation.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Julie. You and Justin are two of the nicest people on earth, and it was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. From the Harry Potter theme, to your incredible families, and my awesome couple, it was truly a blessed day in every way. I have really enjoyed working with you both the last year and look forward to seeing you in the future. Your friend, Darren.
  • Sheryl

Sheryl Hein · Married on 08/10/2019

Unforgettable and fun! PERFECT!

Unforgettable and fun! The thing we remember most about our wedding day is the time spent taking photos with Darren and Erin. They gave us the wedding day experience of a lifetime. We will truly never forget a moment of it. Make sure you set aside plenty of time for your photos. It gives you a chance to really have fun and treasure the moments of your day. We felt like Darren and Erin were friends we've known for years who were on the whole journey with us. From the time we met to the day we got our photos, they built a special relationship with us. They took time to get to know us, and kept building upon this leading up to our wedding day. For example, Darren knew I was going to climb on top of the "Cleveland" sign because that's just how I am, wedding dress or not. Darren ran right over there and helped make sure I didn't fall. Darren is honest, kind, fun and trustworthy. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! They paid close attention to all the details like lighting, angles, and most importantly getting the BEST shots! Make Rising Star Photography a part of your day if you want the best of everything for a day you'll never forget.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Rising Star Photography 16
    Rising Star Photography 17
    Rising Star Photography 18

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Sheryl and Steve...thank you so much for such a heartfelt review. The past two years getting to know you both better, forging a friendship, and even going out to dinner one night, has been so much fun. I have every enjoyed every second of our meetings, your engagement session and your wedding...and I am so happy you got your warm, sunny, perfect wedding day to match your beach theme. It's been a true pleasure, and we have really shared some memorable moments that I will never forget, including a true miracle of nature that occurred at your engagement session that had us all amazed. Your friends, Darren and Erin.

Brandon King · Married on 07/13/2019

Rising Star is the Best!

We loved Darren and Erin! So professional and friendly, they provided the ideal experience we were looking for when choosing photographers for our wedding. From the fun planning meetings to the smooth execution day of, they went above and beyond our expectations. We would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Brandon and Audrey. Erin and I just think the world of you both, and just loved being a part of the biggest day of your life. I will never forget meeting at the IX Bridal Show on Saturday, and you came back on Sunday as the doors opened to hire us. That was so special to us and formed a wonderful new friendship. Count on us anytime. Darren and Erin.
  • Scott

Scott Mazelis · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceeded all expectations

Rising Star exceeded all of our expectations and we set the bar pretty high. Darren and Erin were fun to work with, professional, and treated all our guests like rockstars. We had an outdoor ceremony and family pictures outside in 88 degrees. They somehow managed to get all the shots we needed while keeping everybody happy and comfortable. During our reception they were always in the right place to get pictures, sometimes being in multiple places at once but were never in the way. They truly were magicians! We drove and walked all over downtown to get shots at multiple sites and they were amazing the entire time. We highly recommend Rising Star for your wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Rising Star Photography 23
    Rising Star Photography 24
    Rising Star Photography 25

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you for the rock star review Scott and Jessica. What a sensational wedding day. I just loved your format of having an early ceremony, followed by an afternoon reception, and then having early evening for our tour of Cleveland portrait session, capped off by some incredible night shots at Playhouse Square. Working with you both was so wonderful, and everything I knew it would be when we first met. It has been such a pleasure to be a part of the biggest day of your life. Please stay in touch my friends. Darren and Erin.

Karl Roshong · Married on 06/29/2019

5 Stars All Around for Rising Star

My wife and I were married June 29, 2019. We were warned the day would fly, and it’s true, the day went so fast it seemed like a blur. But, we were able to relive the many wonderful moments through the photos taken by Rising Star’s very own Darren and Erin.
    From the time they arrived at the hotel to capture the moments of preparation before we departed to the ceremony, their contagious and bubbly personalities made everyone comfortable and put our minds at ease making for such a memorable day that we reminisce about through each photo we look at almost daily.
    My wife could not get over how attentive to her needs Erin was as she was getting dressed at the church while also respecting her privacy as she shared special moments with her parents prior to walking her down the aisle.
    Darren was amazing with the groomsmen and myself as we waited in the back of the church. He kept us laughing and smiling with the goofy themes of our pictures that matched the relationship I have with each one of my groomsmen. It was the comic relief I needed that kept me calm before the start of the ceremony.
    My wife and I knew Rising Star Photography was the perfect fit for our special day. The proof is in their content they display on their website. We will definitely turn to them to capture any future moments and events we want to immortalize with their experience, expertise, and professionalism.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Rising Star Photography 26

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the detailed and heartfelt review Karl and Brooke. I love how you described how Erin and I work behind the scenes from assistance to laughter and everything in between. We love our couples and do everything in our power to provide them with the experience of a lifetime, so it was so wonderful to hear that in your own words. What a truly blessed wedding day you had. I just loved capturing the day on the grounds of John Carroll, and the reception at the Astrodome, one of my favorite venues. And I have not even mentioned how much fun we had at our autumn engagement session. It has been a true honor, and I cannot wait to work with you both again. Friends always, Darren and Erin.

Sarah James · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing! Best photographers!

Darren & Erin are amazing! The only photographers we met with while we were looking. They make sure every picture you want is covered, take down the names of those you want to be photographed with, and so much more. They leave you absolutely stress free for the day. Erin helped me with my dress throughout the day and they are both just genuinely nice people who do awesome work. My mom even mentioned how nice they were and how they felt like family for the day. They have great ideas for photos from fun to serious & cover everything. If you want amazing photos, no stress, and a fun day.. go with rising star!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Sarah. This means even more to me that you wrote this right after the wedding and before your honeymoon. You are literally one of the nicest persons on the face of the earth, and it was our honor to photograph your wedding. Working with you and Phil was wonderful, and we had a touching moment stopping by Phil's grandfather's house. All this, and literally a picture perfect day..the best weather day of 2019. I can't wait to see you both at Alexa's wedding in October. Your friends, Darren and Erin.
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! Highly recommended!

My husband and I LOVED Darren and Erin! These two photographed our engagement pictures and wedding day and made both so enjoyable! Our friends and family were ranting about how much fun they added to our day and were blown away by their professionalism. These two truly captured so many special moments from our day and I could not thank them enough. Our wedding pictures turned out AMAZING and their creativity was truly incredible. I would HIGHLY recommend Rising Star Photography to anyone looking for a wedding day photographer! We cannot wait to use them in the future for other life changing events!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you Richelle for such a heartfelt review. Erin and I have had so much fun the last two years working with you and Karl, and have formed a great friendship in the process. From portraits that are fun, creative, romantic, funny, classical, we have watched a love story strengthen before our eyes, and I don't want it to end. And that's the great news...with future events and an incredible friend/family base, I know more memories are in the future. We are always here for you both. Friends always, Darren and Erin.

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2019

What a deal!

What a deal we found when we hired Darren and Erin. Looking for good photography that fit our budget and looked great seemed like an impossible task. We stumbled across Darren and after a phone call we ended up hiring him. I feel like we found the best kept secret in the Northern Ohio wedding industry. We LOVE all of our photos, Darren and Erin were FANTASTIC to work with. They fit right in with our crew and they were professional and friendly. Darren knew everyone's names by heart before he even showed up for our event. After the wedding he was in communication to let us know when our photos would be back for us and we got them in an online gallery and we selected the USB option. We had over 400 edited photos and about 400 additional bonus photos. We couldn't be happier with the service we received. We feel like we got a steal.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Rising Star Photography 27

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and Art for the kind words. I was so honored that you found me while living in Texas. The spring/early summer weather was rough this year, but I was so happy you had such a picture perfect, blue sky day sandwiched between two rainy days. What a fun, smaller Friday beach wedding I will never forget! Great weather, food, family, guests, atmosphere, and my incredible couple...and that gorgeous sunset to end the day. It truly was a perfect day. Friends always, Darren and Erin.

Anna · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Quality! Fantastic duo to work with!

Darren and Erin were wonderful to work with! They were there every step of the way to help make sure our wedding day went smoothly and exactly how they wanted it to. They gave us tips for everything from the limo, to the cake, DJs and more, which really made the entire wedding planning so much easier! They were flexible with our schedule in setting up times to meet leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day, they helped to make sure everything went smoothly and we got all of the pictures in that we wanted. The day and location for our pictures was absolutely beautiful and they captured the day exquisitely! They were both so easy to work with throughout the day making sure everyone was having a good time and that the pictures never looked forced. We had so much fun with them and could not be happier with the way the pictures came out. We love them all and the quality is great! Also, we got our pictures back in a timely manner which we really appreciated. Would definitely go with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Anna. Erin and I just loved working with you, Max and your bridal party. It was a beautiful day, loaded with lots of fun, and the whole process of working with you both was perfection. This is how a stress-free wedding is done, and we were honored to be a part of it. Your friends, Darren and Erin.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!

We had such a great experience with Darren and Erin both for our engagement photo shoot as well as our wedding day! They really took the time to get to know us during our engagement shoot which made our wedding day so easy and enjoyable. We have so many favorite pictures from both shoots to have to cherish!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

It's been a lot of fun the last year Jennifer and Tim, and a small world where we ended up knowing some of the same people. Erin and I were honored to be your wedding and engagement photographers, and we are very happy we met. Wonderful times! Please stay in touch. Thank you so much. Your friends, Darren and Erin.
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

My husband and I met Darren and Erin at a bridal show and we felt an instant connection with them. They made us feel so comfortable and they have so much experience we had a lot of confidence booking them. We did an engagement shoot with them first and we had a blast with both of them! Darren has so much experience and he helped us work through a lot of the details of the wedding which honestly helped us create our entire day. Darren was always very easy to get a hold of and definitely shows that he cares about the couples he works with to make sure their big day is exactly as they want. He is organized and well experienced so we had complete confidence our pictures would turn out amazing. Honestly, when we had something unexpected come up about the wedding, I knew we could talk it out with Darren and he would help us figure it out and everything would be okay. As a bride, I cannot express how comforting and amazing it was to have a vendor that we knew we could reach out to and would help with any issues that came up. Talk about peace of mind! The actual wedding experience with them was perfect. I cannot say enough good things! We truly felt so comfortable with them and had a blast taking pictures. A lot of our family and bridal party complimented their professionalism and fun attitudes all day. Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. We could not ask for better pictures. We will cherish these pictures for the rest of our life and will always be grateful to Rising Star for all their hard work. Their quality of work and professionalism is bar none. I would absolutely recommend Rising Star to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Ali and Tyler: Erin and I were so touched by your review. We love our couples so much and go out of our way to help them in any way, and to hear that in your own words was so special to us. Thank you. What an incredible two years we had from meeting at the bridal show, to your engagement photoshoot, fun meetings, and a perfect wedding day with classic theming. You are such a wonderful couple, and Erin and I will always cherish these timeless moments. Thank you so much Ali and Tyler. Friends always, Darren and Erin.
  • Jessica

Jessica Davide · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeded Expectations!!!

Darren and Erin were absolutely fantastic to work with! Our photos turned out incredible and they truly captured our happiness throughout the day. They made everyone feel so comfortable and not only acted as our photographers but were willing to jump in and help with anything we needed. For anyone in the Northeast Ohio area needing a wedding photographer I could not recommend these two any more! We received our online gallery very quickly after the wedding which was awesome. Rising Star Photography you rock!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Rising Star Photography 28
    Rising Star Photography 29
    Rising Star Photography 30

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Jessica...thank you so much for the kind words. Even though you live in Columbus, and I did not meet you and Jason until your wedding day, I felt like I knew you both once we did meet. It was so natural. We had wonderful conversations and a Facebook consultation, and many smiles and laughs along the way. Erin and I were honored to be your photographers, and I will never forget your special day from the perfect weather, to gorgeous locations, and my awesome couple. Truly a blessed day! Your friends, Darren and Erin.

Lauren Glinn · Married on 04/26/2019

Indescribable

I do not even know where to begin... I’ve never met someone new and had them feel like family 24 hours later. Darren and Erin are the most fun loving, easy going, on-the-ball people we have ever met. They helped my husband and I lay out our whole day and made sure it ran so smoothly. They were a complete BLAST to work with and make the whole day about US! Out of every detail of our wedding, our photographers were the thing people commented on most. How they stayed out of the way but still interacted effortlessly with guests. How they remembered everyone’s name after the first encounter. I cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about Darren and Erin. STOP HERE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER!! I PROMISE YOU HAVE FOUND THE ONE!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Rising Star Photography 35
    Rising Star Photography 36
    Rising Star Photography 37

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Lauren and Ryan...working with you both was simply the best! Erin and I are still smiling over your wedding. I completely agree, when we left the wedding, we felt like your family was our family. Throw in an incredible bridal party that had fun and respect every second, beautiful locations, and the permanent smiles of you both, and it was a perfect wedding day. I am so glad Cady and Josh introduced us, as we not only walked away with incredible memories, but a great friendship. Love, Darren and Erin.
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 03/02/2019

Darren and Erin are absolutely amazing!!

There really are no words to describe how absolutely amazing Darren and Erin are! When we first started looking for photographers for our wedding, we were so nervous that we wouldn’t find the right fit. After meeting with a few photographers initially, we didn’t really feel comfortable or excited about any of our options. Then we met Darren and Erin. We immediately clicked with them because of how down-to-earth and friendly they were. Not to mention, the examples of prior wedding photos they brought with them were nothing short of phenomenal.

After making the no-brainer decision to hire Rising Star as our wedding photographer, Darren and Erin were amazing with their communication and flexibility. For our engagement photo shoot, there were a few specific styles of pictures we really liked, and Darren and Erin made it a priority of theirs to make sure we got those exact styles and were happy with them. During the engagement photo session, they both made us feel so at ease and we had an absolute blast with them! The engagement photos ended up being better than we could have ever imagined!

We met with them about two weeks before the wedding to finalize all details and get ready for the big day! They were so organized and helpful during that session, giving us some much needed advice about how to make the day go a little smoother (and they were absolutely right!).

We had a very early start to our wedding day, but that was no problem for them at all! They made our morning so special, and because we were so comfortable with them, it helped us feel calm on a very stressful day! We really did ask a lot of them, but not once did it ever feel like there was going to be a problem. Erin was so sweet and helpful with my bridesmaids and I, and Darren and my husband, Gavin (and his groomsmen), had a blast! We asked for a long day of pictures, but it honestly flew by because of how much fun we had! They both did an amazing job getting every picture we wanted, and had some very creative and fun ideas!

We seriously could go on and on about Darren and Erin! They made our day even more special than we could have ever imagined! Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kaylee and Gavin. What a blessed wedding day! I loved how you summed up the various components of the last year. Erin and I felt so comfortable with you both the day we met, and a friendship grew quickly at our engagement session at Hillbrook. We have shared some incredible moments the last year I will remember always. There is simply too much to say (including a bridal party photographers dream of), but I think your students and family summed it up the best at the church...you are so loved because there is only one Kaylee and Gavin. Friends always. Darren and Erin.
  • Grace

Grace Sokol · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

If I could give Rising Star over 5 stars I would! What initially stood out to me was the attention to detail Darren and Erin provided during our initial consultation. They took a personal interest into learning more about us and showed us examples of their photography work, I was sold. As the wedding got closer and I had questions, I would send Darren an email and always received a quick and personal reply which was appreciated. A few weeks before the wedding we met with them again and during this meeting, they asked detailed questions, wanting to know the name of relatives and discussing the picture locations we would be visiting. This extra attention to detail made the wedding day run so smoothly, and really showed how much they care about what they do. On our wedding day we took pictures for almost 12 hours, including getting ready, ceremony, family pictures, bridal party pictures around Cleveland, and the reception. During the entire time, Darren and Erin made the experience so fun and the time flew by. We were having a great time and I believe it shows in the pictures. At the reception, they managed to capture the best candid moments of us and our guests. Brides do yourself a favor and take the worry out over how your pictures will turn out. Schedule a consultation with Darren, you will be impressed by the personalized experience you received. By far one of the easiest, most fun vendors I worked with.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Grace and Peter...thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. You captured so perfectly how much we care about our couples and providing them with the experience of a lifetime. We just love you both, and your wedding will forever be a favorite of mine in 2019. This was a great example of trust and discussing everything in detail at our meetings, which made for the best wedding day. What an absolutely perfect, stress-free day from start to finish. Loving families, stunning locations, a packed dance floor, an incredible bridal party, and our awesome couple. Friends always, Darren and Erin.

Angela · Married on 01/05/2019

a perfect team to work with!

I cannot say enough how happy I was to find Darren and Erin for my wedding photographers. We met at the IX bridal show, and honestly, we clicked right away! They were personable and funny and super kind, and my now husband and I knew we were going to pick them. Darren and Erin both were not only great photographers, but they were both SO helpful on the day of. Erin even got me water when I was in the middle of family photos! I want everyone to know that Rising Star Photography is 100% the best choice for photographers, for weddings and other events as well! You can trust that your pictures will be amazing and they will not let you down. I love them both so much!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rising Star Photography's reply:

And we love you Angela and Devin. What an awesome year we had, from an instant connection at the IX Show, to a perfect evening at Wade Park for your engagement session, and then a beautiful, almost spring-like day for your January wedding. We shared so many great times, conversations, smiles and laughs. It's been an honor, and I can not wait to work with you both again. Your friends, Darren and Erin.
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 12/28/2018

I can't say enough good things

Darren and Erin were two of my favorite vendors to work with for my entire wedding. Not only are they amazingly professional in the breadth and scope of their photos, they really took the time to get to know me and my now husband as individuals. They let us set the pace and tone of the day, and remembered every request and concern we had given at our final meeting before the wedding. They gave us great direction to get the perfect shot and angle, but also allowed our emotions and personalities to shine through. Their efficiency and productivity is unmatched, and allowed us to stay on schedule the entire day. They cared about us and our relationship on a personal level and made us feel like the most special couple in the world. Rising Star Photography offers unmatched service and care at an unbeatable price, and they make me want to get married again just to get the chance to work with them one more time. Thank you to Darren and Erin for capturing the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Meagan and Nick for the wonderful review. What a way to close the 2018 wedding season with your sensational wedding! I have enjoyed getting to know you and Nick throughout the year, and your wedding day was so fun, comfortable and natural, and the dance floor was rocking! This is how a wedding is done, and I am grateful to call you both good friends. I want to relive the day as well. Your buddies, Darren and Erin.

Anne · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome & Affordable

Darren and Erin were great. So easy to work with, fun, accommodating. They have done many weddings at Springvale and you can tell from their photos that they know what they are doing. Darren has tons of ideas but also willing to do just about anything you ask him too. It was a great day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anne. It is an honor to receive a review from a parent. Morgan and Michael had a sensational wedding, and it was a lot of fun working with you throughout the process. Truly a blessed day with a wonderful couple, bridal party and family. Darren

Courtney Miller · Married on 10/27/2018

We LOVED working with Rising Star!!!

I have to say that choosing Rising Star Photography to do our photos was EASILY one of the best choices we made during our wedding planning process. Darren and Erin and both absolutely amazing. They are genuine, fun, and professional people that work hard ALL day to make sure they get every shot you want. I simply cannot stress how much we loved working with them. They made us feel like we had known them and been friends with them forever, there was never a moment that felt awkward or tense—they helped us through everything and had so many beautiful picture ideas. We really didn’t have to worry about a thing! Many photographers charge by the hour but that is one of the reasons we chose them, they are with you from start to finish. They care a lot about their work and your satisfaction with the results. Honestly, we loved every second of the day with them and adored the wedding photos so much that we wish we could have another wedding so we could book them a second time! Ha! Even the guests at our wedding that spoke to them that weren’t in our pictures said they loved our photographers because they were so hardworking and friendly! We definitely hope to use their services in the future for other milestone events in our lives and would recommend them to anyone that wants beautiful photos and to work with fun and caring professionals. I can not recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney and Keith for your kind words. I remember going into the 2018 bridal show season, your date was the only key date we had open in 2018. Well, there was a reason for that, as it was destiny for us to meet. The four of us knew at the show this was a perfect match, and your wedding day was everything we knew it would be and more. The fun and connection we had with you both was off the charts, and we have two wonderful friends as a result. We want to relive the day as well. We love you both. Friends always, Darren and Erin.

Julia · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond amazing experience!

We will never be able to say enough amazing things about Darren and Erin! Picking a wedding photographer is one of the most important things when planning a wedding, and we are so happy we entrusted our big day with Rising Star! We met with Darren a few times before the big day, and he is so personable, accommodating, and genuine. He has become a friend to us! He would respond to emails and texts very quickly, and made the whole process very stress free. He answered all of our questions and checked in throughout the year. When it came to the big day, Darren and Erin made the whole thing so fun and enjoyable for us! They made us all feel so comfortable and made sure we were all having fun the entire time. They truly became our friends and we were so happy to have had them there on our wedding day! As if our amazing experience hadn’t been enough, once we got our pictures back, we knew it was the best choice we made. Every single picture is amazing and we don’t have any bad ones at all! We can’t thank Darren, Erin, and rising star enough for this incredible experience! The week after my wedding, my sister booked them to do her wedding because they’re just that amazing! 100% recommend, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Julia. What a heartfelt review. Erin and I feel the same about you and Bobby...you are such a special couple that became family to us. What a beautiful wedding day! We had so much fun, and your reception was literally one of the best ones I have ever been a part of in my career. Please stay in touch, but we will see you next November for your sister's wedding for sure. Your friend, Darren.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Photographers

We loved Darren and Erin! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome, fun, outgoing photographer! They have the best price for everything they offer. You will not be disappointed. I am so happy we chose to have them for our wedding. I even booked my venue and date around when this photographer was available because we wanted them that badly! Perfect choice for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. I am so happy I met you and Nathan at Olivia and Derek's wedding. We bonded that night, and I felt so comfortable with you both during the whole process. What a beautiful wedding day you had, and a ton of fun we all had together. Many great memories of a blessed day. Your friends, Darren and Erin.
  • Z

Zack Ostrowski · Married on 09/28/2018

September 28 Wedding

Darren and Erin were fantastic photographers and I would highly recommend using Rising Star for your wedding! From the first meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the actual wedding, to the follow up, they were great every step of the way, and the pictures came out beautifully. Very professional and talented.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Zack and Kayla. I have had a really fun year working with you both. So many great memories. It has been an absolute pleasure and honor, and I gained two wonderful friends as a result. Friends always, Darren.
  • F

Fabyen · Married on 09/07/2018

Outstanding!!

I don't have enough positive words to describe the experience my wife and I had with Darren and Erin. Our wedding experience wouldn't have been as great as it was without them. The photos were amazing! These are two extremely talented people. During the wedding process they have become friends to my bride and I! HIRE THEM!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Fabyen and Tiffany. What a blessed wedding day! Your portrait session was so beautiful...I will never forget how much fun we had at Coulby Mansion. I will also remember how fast we connected at the IX Center bridal show. This was a perfect match, and as you said, we now have two wonderful friends. Love always, Darren and Erin.