Rising Star Photography Reviews

96 Reviews for Rising Star Photography

96 Rising Star Photography Reviews
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Darren was phenomenal to work with! He put our needs first and was so quick to process everything! He was a great communicator and very organized with the whole process. He is high energy and full of passion for what he does. Great choice all around! Him and his team will do their very best to make sure your day is captured in a beautiful way.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Rising Star Photography 6
    Rising Star Photography 7
    Rising Star Photography 8

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan and Nick. I really enjoyed our meetings and appreciated how organized you both were as well. Your timeline was just perfect for maximum enjoyment. You are such a wonderful couple, and I felt so comfortable working with you both. We had wonderful chemistry from the start, and I will remember your wedding forever....what a blessed day it was. Your friend, Darren.

Mike · Married on 08/03/2018

My wife and I got married on August 3rd, 2018 and used Rising Star for our photography. Darren and Erin were the photographers and truly made our experience with them SPECIAL. When we first met Darren we were blown away by his legitimate interest in our love story. He asked questions about how we met, how long we had been dating and what we envisioned for our wedding. He made such a great first impression and we were blown away by his professionalism and honesty. Throughout the entire process, Darren and his team made us feel so valued. My wife and I both felt that Rising Star Photography wanted our day to be an event of a lifetime. Whenever we had questions Darren always emailed back promptly with answers or suggestions which helped with the stress of planning a wedding. On our wedding day, Darren and Erin were so professional and FUN. You could tell they LOVE what they do! They worked so well together and had wonderful ideas for our photos. Additionally, they made sure to get all of the shots that my wife and I wanted. They asked us multiple times throughout the day if we needed anything which was so thoughtful and caring. Darren and Erin felt as if they were family the way they connected with us, our wedding party and most importantly our family. When we got our photos back we were blown away by how wonderful they all came out. It was so much to fun reliving every moment through our amazing pictures. When our family saw them they said the same thing! We could not have picked a better photography team and in our opinion Rising Star Photography is the absolute best. If you are planning your wedding and value photography, Rising Star Photography is the only choice due to their professionalism, ability, personality, and willingness to go above and beyond to make your wedding day spectacular.
    Mike and Jessica

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Mike and Jessica, and describing in detail what was literally a perfect wedding day. If I wrote a book describing the perfect wedding timeline, I would use your wedding as the example. You are two of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met in my life, and it was a honor to be a part of your wedding. The fun, romance, laughter and creativity was off the charts. What I really loved is how you both, your bridal party and family opened their arms to me and Erin, and we truly felt a part of your family. I witnessed and was part of a beautiful and powerful love story August 3, 2018 that I will cherish forever. Love you both, and I am always here for you. Your friend, Darren.

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

Darren was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. He was always prompt in responding to questions and emails. Sarah, who was Darren’s assistant for our wedding day was great as well. She took time in talking with each of my bridesmaids and both of the mothers. She instantly blended in with the group and was an absolute blast to have around as all the girls were getting ready. Both Darren and Sarah were present for the large majority of the day, they didn’t put any pressure on us with hour constraints, like many other photographers would have done. Both took their time in capturing the moments, but also knew how to have fun and get creative, which made the picture session much more enjoyable. Another thing that we both appreciated was that both Sarah and Darren sought us out and asked us individually (my husband and I) if there were any other pictures we wanted them to capture before they headed out for the night. It said a lot about them ensuring that they met our expectations and that they hadn’t missed anything of importance to us. I highly recommend their photography services to anyone looking for an amazing photographer, while still staying within a wedding budget!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you Christina and Andre. I have really enjoyed getting to know you both during your wedding planning process, and gained two wonderful friends by the time your wedding day came. What a blessed day it was! It started out as an 80% chance of rain all afternoon, but we did not get a drop and it was a beautiful, comfortable and perfect day. From creativity, to romance, to playfulness, the day could not have gone better, and Erin and I were honored to be a part of it. We luv ya both, Darren.

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

Darren was an essential part of our day! He made sure we were taken care of and our pictures came out absolutely beautiful!! I would recommend Darren and his team every time to someone looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel and James. It has been incredible working with you both the last year, and forming a wonderful friendship. What a perfect wedding day, and one of the best receptions ever! Love you both, and I know we will be seeing more of each other in the future. Your friend, Darren.

brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I just got married on 6-16-18 and we had the absolute BEST experience with both Darren and Erin! They were photographers for a friend of mine as well and the pictures are stunning! We were SO comfortable with them! They made our wedding day that much more perfect! Thank you both x a million!
    Brittany & Steven Drahan

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Rising Star Photography 9
    Rising Star Photography 10
    Rising Star Photography 11

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany and Steven. I am so happy Amanda referred you to me. It was a perfect combination, and I could sense that at our first meeting. We became friends through the process, and your wedding day was so comfortable, natural, trustworthy and fun. A beautiful day all across the board that I will remember forever. Your friend, Darren.

Monica · Married on 06/15/2018

We had such a wonderful experience working with Darren and Erin. They were very affordable and were able to provide us with our photos in a short turn around. They were very easy to work with and made taking pictures a breeze. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Monica and Mike. What a blast we had on the Towpath Trail in Peninsula...I will remember those moments forever. Erin and I were honored to be your wedding photographers. What a beautiful day it was and a great time we had. Your friend, Darren.

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

Darren and Sarah were great! They were very easy and fun to work with and really know what they’re doing. We had great fun and pictures with them.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you Paige. I had so much fun working with you and John the last year. We bonded right away at our first meeting and engagement session, and your wedding day was so comfortable and natural. There were several incredible moments I will never forget, and the whole day was non-stop fun. Friends always, Darren.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Our photos came out absolutely gorgeous. We used Rising Star for our engagement session as well as our wedding day and look forward to future sessions when we decide to have little ones. We are so happy with our photos & Darren and Erin are so great to work with! They are not only amazing photographers but also such amazing people. 100% recommend. Choose them!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie. Erin and I really had a special bond with you and Julian from the moment we worked together. We shared some special moments the last year I will always cherish, and now we have life friends. Luv ya both, Darren.

Annie · Married on 05/05/2018

Scott and I could not have chosen a better photographer. Darren and Erin did an AMAZING job capturing the beauty, fun, and excitement on our wedding day. They were extremely easy to work with and open to anything. And they stayed for our ENTIRE thing-pre wedding festivities, wedding ceremony AND reception! Talk about commitment!! We loved the way our photos turned out and are so happy we went with them! Will be recommending to everyone!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Annie. Even though 2018 is only halfway through, I know your wedding will be one of my favorites of the year. What an incredible day, and working with you, Scott and your bridal party was a dream come true. Erin and I love you both, and will carry so many incredible memories. Your friend, Darren.

Peter · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Darren and Sarah was nothing short of amazing. They really kept the flow of the day going, they had the most amazing spots for us to take pictures at, they melded well with our bridal party and went above and beyond for us. They were professional but didn’t take away from the fact we were a goofy group. I would recommend Rising Star photography for any bride looking for a photographer/unofficial wedding planner/friend all in one!

Thank you Darren and Sarah!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Peter and Theresa. It's amazing how we met at a little event, and I am so glad we did. I had so much fun getting to know you both better over the course of a year, and your wedding was everything I knew it would be. It was non-stop enjoyment from start to finish, and I will never forget our incredible portrait session downtown. Your photographer, wedding planner and friend, Darren.

Meghan · Married on 02/24/2018

I’m not even sure where to start. Darren and Erin are incredible. To say that they go above and beyond would be such an understatement. From the very first phone call that I had with Darren, I knew that he was the one that I wanted for our big day. It’s crazy to think that they were able to soar above my high expectations so effortlessly. Since we were doing a “first look”, it was important that we feel comfortable with them. When we left, we felt like we had been to dinner with our closest friends. On to the wedding day. They showed up EARLY, and didn’t miss a beat for 12 hours. I can’t explain to you how important it is to have photographers that arrive early and help in every way to make your day is exactly how you wanted it. Erin is seriously a rockstar. From her positive attitude, innovative ideas and incredible support, all the way to her emergency pack containing eyelash glue, (yes, girls! EYELASH GLUE!), she really helped everything run smoothly. Now, let’s talk about Darren. This guy is passionate, extremely talented and has an incredible amount of experience. He loves his job more than anyone I have ever met. He got us access to a country club close by (in a beautiful gated community) where we took our first look pictures and wedding party pictures. Seriously, this place was amazing. This team really knows how to roll with the punches and get the job done. They were moving tables, standing on chairs, lying on the wet ground (because it rained THE WHOLE day)… They would literally do anything to get the perfect shot. And it really paid off. Our photos are AMAZING! We had them back in TWO weeks, and we have been in awe ever since! Everyone from our wedding can't stop talking about these two, either! They were just blown away by how awesome Darren and Erin are, and am I. Darren and Erin, thank you for making our day so special. We will be forever proud of the photos you took for us, and we can’t wait to use you again. We love you!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

I want to give you a hug right now Meghan. Thank you for such a beautiful review. There is no denying the connection we had over the phone, and then it was like meeting an old friend the first time we met. We were so comfortable, laughing, sharing stories...I think we both knew after two minutes that this was a perfect combination. I can't begin to tell you how much we loved working with you and Kyle and your bridal party. Erin and I truly felt like we were at a family wedding. The entire day and the whole experience was the best, and we now have lifetime friends. We love you both, Darren and Erin.

Erin · Married on 01/20/2018

Where do I begin? Darren and Erin were absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! From the very first email I sent Darren back in January 2017 he responded within minutes and we had a personal face to face meeting setup for the next week and that is when we just fell in love with Darren's personality and we just knew this would be the perfect fit. Darren was so full of personality, laughing, smiling, open, honest the entire time. Any question we had he knew the answer since his experience photographing weddings is absolutely unbelievable. Throughout the year, if I had a question, I did not hesitate to email Darren and what I loved about Darren was that he picked up the phone and would talk to me! We would talk on the phone for 30 minutes if needed! he wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the answer and that we were on the same page before we hung up. Then! about 2-3 weeks before our wedding January 2018, we met Darren's second shooter Erin, O.M.G... another match made in heaven!!! The morning of our wedding Darren and Erin were right on time ready to go to start taking pics at 11:30am SHARP! and from that moment on throughout the entire night, I felt like Darren and Erin were my brother and sister not only taking our photos but make sure everything was in order and in place... you would see Darren down on his knees, crawling ANYTHING he had to do to get the right shot and Erin was right behind him... fixing my train on my dress, holding my dress, holding my bouquet... all through the reception Darren and Erin were there for everything!!! they even stayed until about 11pm when the bar closed! and NOW that the wedding is over... Darren has been sending me some teaser photos as previews for what we are about to receive for our entire gallery and I am just speechless, the photos are phenomenal. They capture the emotion and feeling of that day to a tee. We could not be HAPPIER with our decision to work with Rising Start Photography.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

We just love you Erin and Garrett. Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed every meeting and conversation we had, which lead to a great friendship formed for your wedding day. What a beautiful winter day, classic architecture, an incredible bride/groom, and a sibling bridal party and family that welcomed us in from the first second. I smile and laugh every time I look at the Wade Park Lagoon overlook pictures, and am in awe at how beautiful the room was at the Tudor Arms. What a blessed day! Looking forward to seeing you soon for album design. Your friend, Darren.

Regina · Married on 12/29/2017

Darren and Erin were so great! They were so personable and friendly. Not to mention how talented they are. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Regina and Adam. What an incredible close to 2017 we had with your wedding...one of my favorite photoshoots ever at the library. I will never forget the evening we all spent at the farm pumpkin patch for your engagement photoshoot. The creativity was really flowing and the weather was just perfection. It has truly been a pleasure, and so much fun my friends. Please stay in touch. Darren
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2017

Words can never describe how thankful my husband and I are to Darren and Erin with Rising Star Photography! I could go on for pages on all of the amazing things they do and are, but here are some of what I feel are most important to someone choosing who is going to capture the best day of their life! Darren goes above and beyond to find out about you and your future spouse to make sure that he captures your personalities perfectly. For example, my Husband and I are HUGE sports fans along with a special love for Cleveland sports. Darren helped to ensure that at both our Engagement shoot and Wedding photo shoot, we captured all of that (see pictures below). Next, Darren worked so well with all of our other vendors that day. They interacted amazingly with everyone, all Vendors they had not met before, and helped make sure everything ran smoothly and on schedule. Their photos speak for themselves, but I feel it is still important to comment on just how incredible of a vision they have when it comes to their photos! They were able to capture some of the most amazing photos and capture the love we have for each other, perfectly. Along with their amazing talents, they are incredible people as well. Fun, easy to be around, easy to interact with, caring, and compassionate for you and their work.

As I already said, words can never describe the gratitude we feel for both Darren and Erin. We absolutely cannot recommend them enough to help capture your day as well as they did ours!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Rising Star Photography 18
    Rising Star Photography 19
    Rising Star Photography 20

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you Olivia and Derek for the kind words. What a incredible year we had! Working with you both was like working with lifelong friends...our interaction was so easy and natural. I have watched a love story develop before my eyes, and have gained two incredible friends. I would need several paragraphs to even begin to explain how incredible your engagement session and wedding were, as the fun, laughs, romance were off the charts. I love my job so much because of couples like you. Thank you so much. Love always, Darren.

Natalie · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding was October 28th, 2018. We hired Darren after being referred to Rising Star Photography from my friend. He was awesome!! Months before the big day he met me near my house and spent awhile going over the timeline and plan. He was very detailed and professional. I felt like we had become friends after leaving the appointment! We were in touch the months before the wedding. My favorite part about Darren is that he is so experienced and has so much advice to give to help a clueless bride on what to expect. Darren and Erin were our photographers on our wedding day. They showed up and it was game on! They worked so well with everyone and knew exactly where to be and what pictures to take. I was so impressed with their professionalism. They made sure we had a great time and were comfortable. The bridal party had fun joking with them and taking funny poses. Darren shot our small reception after (75 people) and he got so many nice shots! He never missed a moment. I highly recommend Rising Star Photography to anyone looking for an experienced photographer who is dependable, professional, and has great communication skills. About a month after the wedding we received our pictures on a beautiful CD album and a flash drive. They were gorgeous!!!! We loved them and have since made an album with him and had many printed out and framed. I was impressed how nicely presented they were and they all helped tell the story of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie. I am so glad you came to Allie and Brian's meeting and we were able to meet before you started your wedding plans. It was a wonderful 2017 photographing both of your weddings. I will always think back on your wedding day with a huge smile...just a perfect mix of joy, romance, and laughter. Don't ever change. Allie told me before we met that you are one of the sweetest people on earth, and she was right. Your friend, Darren.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Rising Star Photography. My husband and I are not very photogenic people but they did a great job showing us how to stand and coaching us how to capture the best pictures for us. They also did a great job with reading the situation and making everything feel so comfortable. We felt like we were working with old friends. They were one of the very first vendors I spoke with at one of the bridal shows. Compared to other photographing companies I spoke with, you could tell Darren is so passionate about his work. He was more interested in getting to know who me and my husband were, what our thoughts were for our wedding and what he could do for our wedding rather than just trying to sell his service (which I felt other companies tried to do). I could go on and on but to put it simply, they cared about what they were doing, worked hard and were invested in producing the best pictures for us and it shows in every single one. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Rising Star Photography 21
    Rising Star Photography 22
    Rising Star Photography 23
    Rising Star Photography 24
    Rising Star Photography 25
    Rising Star Photography 26

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley. It has been wonderful working with you and Ty over the last year. Your wedding was just incredible! From the perfect weather, to one of the best bridal parties of the year, and an amazing couple/families, the day was just perfection from start to finish. Please stay in touch and I hope to see you both at future weddings. It has truly been a pleasure. Your friend, Darren.

Breanna · Married on 09/30/2017

Darren and Erin were wonderful to work with! They are very easy to work with! I got multiple compliments from my guests on them! They were everywhere getting pictures i never even knew existed! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna. Erin and I were honored to be your wedding photographers. Working with you, Kyle and your bridal party was so much fun, and your permanent smile all day just melted our hearts. Beautiful day inside and out. The party is not over...can't wait to see you both at future weddings of your guests and bridal party members. Your friend, Darren.

Emily · Married on 09/29/2017

Picking a wedding photographer is a big decision. Not only are you entrusting someone to capture pictures of a once in a life event, but the photographer spends more time with you the the day of your wedding than anyone. From the moment we met Darren, we knew that we had found the perfect person for this task. He is so talented at photography, every photo turns out amazing, and instantly bring a smile to your face. He truly preserves the precious moments in time with the photos he delivers! He is also the nicest person EVER! He always has a smile on his face, and takes the stress out of the wedding! He is also very very knowledgeable. Not only about photography and what photos will work best, but also about things that you never thought of until it was happening (he talked us through cutting out cake because we didn't know how to cut into a tiered cake). He sincerely wants to see your wedding day be perfect, and will give guidance any way he can. Working with Darren was such a blessing, and we will forever be grateful that we had him with us on the biggest day of our life!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Emily...that was so kind of you to say. Thank you so much. I think the world of you and Jeremy, and it was a blessing working with you both on your wedding day, and becoming friends during the planning process. Your love and dedication to each other is so special. Don't ever change, because this world could use a lot more Emily and Jeremy's. Friends always, Darren.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Darren was by far my favorite vendor to work with for my wedding. He is very responsive to any questions that you might have via email and is great to communicate with in the whole planning process. On your wedding day he is just fantastic. He has so much energy and really makes taking pictures fun! You of course will get the classic pictures, but so many unique and fun pictures as well. One of my favorite parts of the day was taking pictures with Darren and Erin. They captured so many great photos and were even able to capture a few of my 15 year old lab, who sadly passed away a month later. But those pictures now mean so much to me and I will cherish them forever.
    I cannot honestly say enough good things about Darren and Erin. They both have such a big heart and are just good people. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Rising Star Photography 27
    Rising Star Photography 28
    Rising Star Photography 29

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. It has been so much fun working with you and Mark over the last two years between our meetings, engagement photoshoot, and an incredible wedding! I just loved our photography tour of downtown with you both and your bridal party...a day I will remember always. I am so happy we captured pictures of Max, and you will have wonderful memories of him when you look at your wedding pictures. You are such a wonderful couple...please stay in touch. Your friend, Darren.

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

If only there were an option for more than 5 stars! Darren and Nickie are the sweetest and most fun-loving pair there is around! I've never seen two people have so much fun shooting - which in turn added to the fun us and the bridal party were already having! They have truly become friends, not just "the photographers who shot our wedding." Darren helped me plan my entire wedding day, and was helpful throughout the entire process with any questions I had. I have and would recommend Rising Star Photography to anyone looking to get amazing, creative photos and have a ton of fun while doing it! Thank you Darren and Nickie!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie. You, Justin and your bridal party were a photographer's dream to work with, and your wedding will certainly be a highlight for us in sample galleries. I totally agree... we started out as clients/vendors, but quickly transitioned into good friends. What a flat-out incredible wedding day! Nickie and I love you both and are always here for you. Can't wait to see you both in the future. Darren

Alissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Darren and Sarah were both super amazing and one of the best decisions for the wedding! The entire day was very stress-free and relaxing. Darren loves to have fun and be creative with the photos. The whole bridal party had fun and we definitely got some creative, amazing shots! The photos turned out wonderful and we have received so many compliments! Not only is the quality superb, but we really love how we got nearly all the photos taken from the day! We will cherish them all forever! We would hands-down recommend Darren and his team to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alissa. When I look back on my 2017 weddings, your wedding is going to be very high on my list. What beautiful day! Working with you, Jimmy and your bridal party was just incredible. A perfect wedding, and a day I will never forget. Please stay in touch. Your friend, Darren.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Darren and Erin did such a great job capturing our day! It was great to have two photographers to capture every angle. You can't beat the price, and we'll treasure the pictures forever.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Rising Star Photography 30
    Rising Star Photography 31

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren. Working with you and Mike was the best! You honestly felt like lifetime friends or family members, and as a result we were able to capture some one-of-a-kind compositions, both fun and romantic. I want to relive your wedding all over again. Please stay in touch and I hope to see you both in the future. Your friend, Darren.

Colleen · Married on 08/12/2017

Darren, Nickie, and Erin are all amazing!!! My husband and I are so happy with the results of our wedding photos! All 3 of them made our day so special. They know exactly what they are doing, and they allowed for a stress free wedding day. As a bride I know how stressful it is to find the best photographer. So trust me when I say that rising star photography is the best decision a bride could ever make!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Rising Star Photography's reply:

That is so kind of you, Colleen. Working with you and Ryan the last year has been wonderful...we have really shared some special days. We were honored to be your wedding photographers. What a beautiful and blessed day it was. Thank you very much, and we can't wait to see you both again. Your friend, Darren.

Maureen · Married on 08/05/2017

I found Rising Star Photography on WeddingWire and was immediately impressed by the high ratings that the company received. My fiancé and I met with Darren, the owner of the company, and immediately knew he was the right fit for us. Darren is a very genuine person and we could immediately tell that he had our best interests in mind. After hearing horror stories about the high costs of photographers and the fact that many companies keep the rights to your photos, we were relieved when we found out we got to keep the rights to all of our photos (which included 2 CDs with over 500 pictures, PLUS 3 bonus CDs with extras!), AND what a great deal Darren’s pricing was. We chose to have our engagement pictures taken with Darren, which was a blast and the pictures turned out great!

Perhaps what was most impressive was how Darren handled a sudden, unfortunate event the week before our wedding. At the initial meeting, Darren promised if something were to happen to prevent him from shooting the wedding, he has alternate photographers that will take over. Unfortunately, Darren took ill the week before our wedding and he was unable to take our wedding photos. While this is perhaps one of the biggest nightmares for a bride, Darren was extremely professional about the situation and found a replacement for himself. We worked with Sarah, who was scheduled to assist Darren, and Kristine, who served as Darren’s replacement for the day. While we were very sad that Darren could not be a part of our day, Sarah and Kristine were absolutely wonderful!

Darren hand delivered our photos about four weeks after the wedding, and we are extremely pleased with the quality of each photo. I would highly recommend working with Rising Star Photography!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Rising Star Photography 32
    Rising Star Photography 33

Rising Star Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Maureen. You and John are such a wonderful couple and we formed a friendship fast. Your engagement session was awesome...I had so much fun with you both that night, and I show many couples your gallery as a feature. 13 years of business and I have never missed a wedding due to illness until this year, and it saddened me that it was yours. You were so sweet and understanding how bad my illness was that week. But, I was so proud of my team in Kristine and Sarah and the job they did. It was great to still be a part of your day by editing your gallery and designing your packaging. As you mentioned, things happen in life, and I promised you and John, and all my couples, that you will receive full coverage from my team if myself or the second shooter were to experience anything rare medically. I can't wait to see you both again and you can count on me anytime. Your friend, Darren.