Perfect Petal Designs

Uniontown, OH View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hey there! We’re Nikki’s Perfect Petal Designs, your local Akron/Canton/Cleveland custom Wedding Florists! Nikki started the business in 2005 with the dream of helping couples create their dream wedding day, no matter your budget, style, or color scheme! Sure we do the standard congratulations and sympathy arrangements, but our passion is your wedding.

I mean honestly, how could you not love your job when you’re surrounded by beautiful blooms each and every week?! It doesn’t hurt to also spend your work days with an awesome group of women who are passionate about their work, as well as their friendship together.

I want to hear about the details that make your wedding special! Once we get to know our brides, it is natural to be able to create their vision for wedding flowers. We love to hear fresh ideas and really do our best to design your vision.

Connect with us through our contact page to get a custom estimate for your wedding day. Have inspiration photos? Perfect! We would want to see them. Email those to us as well! – Facebook, Pinterest – we love technology. Have no idea where to start? No problem. Once we get the basics from you we will flood you with inspiration photos from designs we have created or found online. This will help you narrow down you floral style.

If you are a more hands on type of bride we will design a mock for you to see and hold and you tell us what you would like to change. You can come in look at photos and get to know us.

Planning from out of state? We can accommodate you as well. Send us what you like and we can make the planning for your flowers easy and one less thing to have to worry about.

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Floral Design

What decor items are available?

Candles/Holders
Table Runners
Vases

Desteny W. Married on 11/20/2021

Couldn’t have picked a better florist.

Nikki + Jordan,

What can I say about you two ladies? Nikki’s Perfect Petal Designs took the stress of booking a florist away. They were there with any question I had, phone call request, suggestions + advice! Not only did they provide the most beautiful arrangements, but they transformed the room all within a matter of two hours. They were on time and did everything how I wanted! Thank you for being an amazing florist! We loved having you as our vendor!
    Desteny + Michael
    Gervasi Vineyard
    11.20.21
    Hayley M. Married on 11/06/2021

Great Florals!

I loved working with Nikki and her team. I had a consultation with Nikki about 10 months before the wedding and then several follow ups over email with both Nikki and Jordan until wedding day. The team and NPP is so kind and understanding. They answer questions and are very flexible. About a month before the wedding I decided I no longer wanted to provide my own centerpieces (COVID made that difficult) and instead wanted to use Nikki’s if they were available. It was no problem and the NPP team took the stress out of my hands. My bouquet and our head table were just beautiful. Finally, I was so pleasantly surprised with our pricing and really felt we got more than our money’s worth with the NPP team!
  • Lena
    Lena P. Married on 09/25/2021

Npp is amazing!

Nikki was so wonderful to work with. She truly made the process easy. She was on top of things and I felt like I knew what was going on at all times. When I met with her she made everything very clear. When I had to email with her or her assistant they were very responsive and very precise on what I was asking. The flowers the day of my wedding turned out just how I wanted them! They were so beautiful and the greenery as my centerpieces looked great. I think she was very reasonable price wise although so many people recommended her to me in the first place. She was the only florist I looked into and I’m glad I did! she was so very sweet when I met with her. I would definitely recommend her for wedding needs or any other floral needs you might have. she was very accommodating I had a few last-minute changes the last two weeks of my wedding and they were able to accommodate them with no issues. I have already recommended her to friends!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Perfect Petal Designs 1
Gift

Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire to get a free toss bouquet!

Sabrina Hall Photography Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Nikki always does an amazing job! I have had the pleasure of working with her at multiple weddings and a styled shoot. Her work is always beautiful and she is so great to work with!

reInspired Bride reInspired Bride Wedding Planners

I love working with Perfect Petal Designs! Nikki and her team are so creative and talented. Nikki can accommodate any budget and works with her brides to provide exactly what they want and need. She is so helpful, easy to work with, and amazes me with her designs every time. I highly recommend Perfect Petal Designs!

Contemporary Visions Contemporary Visions Wedding Photographers

Nikki, of Perfect Petal Designs, is WONDERFUL to work with. She listens to, and honors, the wishes of her clients. Her flowers are always stunning and her creativity is second to none. You will LOVE working with her and you will LOVE her arrangements.

2929 East Turkeyfoot Lake Rd Uniontown, OH, 44685
Location of (Perfect Petal Designs)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding