1541 E. TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD, Akron, OH 44312 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Petal Designs

Perfect Petal Designs are a full service wedding florist. We specialize in perfect petal creations for your once in a lifetime occasion.

We can accommodate the simple to ornate. Wedding flowers are a big decision in the planning process. Do you want flowers simply for your bridal party or flowers for centerpieces as well?

Perfect Petal Designs can work with both fresh and silk flowers. We work closely with you and those who help you plan your big event.

When discussing your wedding flowers you will speak with the same person each time. This gives us the opportunity to give you and your details the one on one attention they deserve. The person you plan with will also be the one who delivers the flowers to your venue, so rest assured there will be no hassle for you, regarding your flowers, on your big day.

Perfect Petal Designs primarily service Northeast Ohio brides, but are willing to travel. We have been in the wedding industry for several years and have a lot of helpful advise. Let us help you plan your perfect day!

Along with weddings we also specialize in bridal and baby shower décor, candy buffets, dance corsages, and décor rental.

Most importantly, we specialize in wedding flowers because we have a passion to do so!

Follow Perfect Petal Designs on

cleveland history center wedding photographer 22 2
jordan 2
linderbouquet
Perfect Petal Designs
olivia and andrew promo video olivia and andrew pr
sunflowers
Dark purple bridal bouquet
Dark purple bridal bouquet
Multicolored Bouquets
Multicolored Bouquets
Traditional white cascading bridal bouquet and orange calla lily bridesmaid bouquet
Bright multicolored bouquet

Perfect Petal Designs 6
Perfect Petal Designs 7
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 08/25/2018

Book nikki- you won't regret it!

I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Nikki and her super talented staff. Of all the vendors I had for my wedding, Nikki by far understood my vision the most and made it come to life. I filled out her very helpful questionnaire and provided her some inspiration pictures, and from there she returned a very detailed quote that was exactly what I was looking for. She was amazing at taking my vision and turning it into a reality. She has such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to floral design, and she was full of suggestions that were practical for the season and my budget but in no way sacrificed aesthetics. I was very nervous about my floral budget and expected it to be impossible to have everything I wanted, but she was so accommodating and had amazing recommendations of ways to enhance the floral design and take it beyond just centerpieces and bouquets. She designed a floral arch design, arranged cascading greenery on a ceremony backdrop, created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, bouts, cake flowers, bud vases for the bar, arrangements for the memorial table, and floral headpieces for me and the flowergirl, and everything was breathtakingly beautiful and cohesive. She even brought extra greenery and buds to place throughout the venue on signs, tables, etc, which really added so much more personal charm to the decor. She took my wedding vision and amped it up by 1000! On top of that, she has such a great personality and was so easy to work with. I only met her in person a few days before my wedding and upon meeting her, I knew I could trust her with making everything gorgeous. I gave her a bunch of creative liberty and she did not disappoint. Affordable, creative, professional, and first class quality- you will not be disappointed in booking her as your florist!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Perfect Petal Designs 8
    Perfect Petal Designs 9

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

OMG Hillary!! You are amazing. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this out for us. Your color choices and style made your wedding so much fun to work with. I love the pics that you shared in this review. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

She left me speechless. That's all I can say about Nikki's floral arrangements. I gave Nikki a vision and she just took it and ran with it! She did my bouquet, center pieces, aisle accents and decorated all the accent tables. NPP's team set up and delivered all the flowers and made my life a breeze. The floral arrangements made the venue look stunning! Nikki brought my fall wedding to life and I can't thank her enough for helping make my day stress free and beautiful!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Perfect Petal Designs 10
    Perfect Petal Designs 11
    Perfect Petal Designs 12
    Perfect Petal Designs 13
    Perfect Petal Designs 14
    Perfect Petal Designs 15

Madelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Nikki is amazing! From the very moment we met with her, she was willing to work with our budget and our wedding style. We had no idea what we wanted when it came to flowers, but she took a couple photos I pinned on Pinterest and came up with the most beautiful floral pieces I have ever seen. I literally gasped when I saw them for the first time. She even helped us out with purchasing herbs for our centerpieces last minute. Nikki is so talented, and I would definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you so much Nikki!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Perfect Petal Designs 16
    Perfect Petal Designs 17

Perfect Petal Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 67.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,830.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Floral Design
  • What decor items are available? Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• Sabrina Hall Photography
    Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Nikki always does an amazing job! I have had the pleasure of working with her at multiple weddings and a styled shoot. Her work is always beautiful and she is so great to work with!

• reInspired Bride
    reInspired Bride Wedding Planners

I love working with Perfect Petal Designs! Nikki and her team are so creative and talented. Nikki can accommodate any budget and works with her brides to provide exactly what they want and need. She is so helpful, easy to work with, and amazes me with her designs every time. I highly recommend Perfect Petal Designs!

• Contemporary Visions
    Contemporary Visions Wedding Photographers

Nikki, of Perfect Petal Designs, is WONDERFUL to work with. She listens to, and honors, the wishes of her clients. Her flowers are always stunning and her creativity is second to none. You will LOVE working with her and you will LOVE her arrangements.

• 1541 E. TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD Akron, 44312 See on map