Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heart 2 Heart Occasions

At Heart 2 Heart Occasions we pride ourselves on our 5-star reputation. For more than 10 years we have been working with brides, grooms and their loved ones to produce a wedding day that is memorable and special. We love working with our clients and understand that each of them is unique, different and fabulous in their own way.

Follow Heart 2 Heart Occasions on

f589ffe54333fcb5 1466181685690 a200514 xl

5 Reviews for Heart 2 Heart Occasions

• SeptBride2016

angelica · Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer was amazing to work with. She was there to answer any questions I had and to ensure that everything went smoothly on the big day. She worked out all the details and the only thing we had to do was enjoy the day. I appreciate everything she did for us and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She was a great asset to our vendor team.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Dominica · Married on 08/27/2016

Jennifer is wonderful to work with! We had her as a "month of" planner in addition to floral and lighting details. She helped set up meetings with florists and coordinated communications with my vendors so I don't have to worry and handle all the little details that you never think of. On the day of she made things everything went smoothly; I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Anjali · Married on 07/30/2016

Jennifer from Heart 2 Heart Occasions was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout our engagement! I was an out of town bride, and was worried about planning a wedding from afar, however Jennifer made the process so much easier! She was willing to meet with me when I was in town and worked closely with my mom and Maid of Honor when I wasn't able to come back in town for planning. I never realized how much goes into planning a wedding, and I'm so glad that we had Jennifer to keep us organized. She was incredibly easy to contact and communicate with. Our wedding day was absolutely a fairy tale, and it wouldn't have been possible without Jennifer!

Sent on 09/04/2016