39 Reviews for Perfect Petal Designs

Wholesale/Bulk (4)
Flower Crowns (3)
Non-Floral (1)
39 Perfect Petal Designs Reviews

She left me speechless. That's all I can say about Nikki's floral arrangements. I gave Nikki a vision and she just took it and ran with it! She did my bouquet, center pieces, aisle accents and decorated all the accent tables. NPP's team set up and delivered all the flowers and made my life a breeze. The floral arrangements made the venue look stunning! Nikki brought my fall wedding to life and I can't thank her enough for helping make my day stress free and beautiful!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Nikki is amazing! From the very moment we met with her, she was willing to work with our budget and our wedding style. We had no idea what we wanted when it came to flowers, but she took a couple photos I pinned on Pinterest and came up with the most beautiful floral pieces I have ever seen. I literally gasped when I saw them for the first time. She even helped us out with purchasing herbs for our centerpieces last minute. Nikki is so talented, and I would definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you so much Nikki!

Profile Picture Madelyn, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Wholesale/Bulk, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I contacted Nikki to do my bouquets, boutonnière's, crossages and flower girl crowns for my wedding this past weekend. She was recommended time and time again by multiple people. When I spoke with her about what I wanted she was quick to send me the type of flowers that would be included in my bridal bouquet. I fell in love with the thought of them before I ever saw them put together. When one of her girls dropped the flowers off Saturday I was in love with my arrangements. The were absolutely stunning. Her work is the best of the best. She was extremely accommodating to me and was quick to respond when I had any questions. I would recommend Nikki to everyone!

Profile Picture Lindsie, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Delivery

From the first phone conversation I had with Nikki to discuss my vision for the day, I knew she would be the perfect florist for us. Our outdoor wedding had a theme of wildflowers, so we needed someone who could take my inspiration photos and ideas and bring them to life. She exceed my expectations by far - we had so many compliments on our flowers! Nikki was so genuinely excited about working with us that after every time I met with her, I would get more excited for our wedding! Throughout the whole process, she was so responsive and flexible - we had so many opportunities to chat with her via email, phone and even met multiples times in person. Two days before the wedding I got to meet with her to see how all the floral arrangements and bouquets were coming together - a few hours after I met with her, I decided I wanted some additional flowers added to my bouquet - all I had to do was text her. She instantly responded and updated my bouquet. I would highly recommend everyone work with Nikki - she was the reason that our wedding was so beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We recently was married on 7/22 and Nikki made every floral dream I had come true. She made the flowers for our ceremony and all of the centerpieces for our reception. The flowers were absolutly beautiful and went with the color scheme of our wedding. We had so many compliments on our bouqets and centerpieces. She also did the flowers around my cake and it really brought out the beauty of the cake! I highly recommend using Nikki!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am so glad I found Nikki to do the flowers for our wedding! The entire experience working with her was simple and easy, making the flowers one less thing to stress about. I knew I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on flowers, but was hesitant to try to do them on my own. Nikki gave me the best of both worlds -- she was able to work within my budget to make me a beautiful bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts, & corsages, and ordered beautiful bulk flowers for me so I could create my own DIY centerpieces to save a little bit of money. I don't know much about flowers, but Nikki was able to offer suggestions and work with me to create the most amazing arrangements that were exactly what I hoped they would be! She was also very flexible when it came to scheduling our meeting, and even answered my last minute phone call the morning of the wedding when I had a question for her! Thanks, Nikki, for my beautiful wedding flowers!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Wholesale/Bulk

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Nikki has been to work with! She is incredibly talented and truly exceeded our expectations! The flowers at our wedding were better than I ever could have imagined! Thank you for all your hard work Nikki! You are a ROCKSTAR!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot leave a rave review worthy enough for Nikki and her team! I don’t know much about flowers, so I gave Nikki some basic information about our wedding colors and general style and let her run wild...and I’m so happy I did! Nikki had wonderful ideas for reusing flowers from our ceremony to our nearby reception area as well as using our bridesmaids’ bouquets for head table decoration, which saved us a lot of money. She was very budget conscious, yet her arrangements were meant to wow! Her team not only dropped off the flowers, but did all the arrangements and set up themselves. They were incredibly friendly and eager to please, putting me at ease on our wedding day. Perfect Petal Designs is a bride’s wildest, pinterest inspired dream come to life!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/10/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Nikki could not have done a better job on my flowers! I was so pleased with the way they looked and Nikki was so helpful and patient helping me come up with ideas. I was amazed by my flowers and flowers throughout the venue. I could not have asked for anything better. Nikki thanks for making my flowers perfect, I am so excited to have them preserved and hung on the wall forever!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

It was a pretty last minute decision for me to hire a florist, and I am so happy I found Nikki! I never actually met her in person but she was very responsive to my emails and created exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers. They were GORGEOUS and I received so many comments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were. My bouquet was perfect and the price for such an outstanding service was unbeatable! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

Breathtaking. Our floral arrangements and bouquets were impeccable. I sent Nikki my Pinterest page and she NAILED it and within my budget. Her ideas and vision are extraordinary. I had considered making my own arrangements at a point before meeting Nikki and it was without a doubt, the best decision I made. Nikki and her team are so talented. The best of the best.

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I didn't get a ton of flowers, just my bouquet, a few for the church, and corsages and boutonnieres. Loved all of the flowers that I got. My bouquet and toss bouquet were stunning! Couldn't have turned out better!

Profile Picture molly, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Nikki is an incredible florist and flower designer. We never even needed to meet face to face. She brought my vision to life and went above and beyond with my flowers. Everything was perfect, and I'm currently drying out my bouquet to save forever! Thank you!

Profile Picture K, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

Nikki is fantastic, and I would work with her again and again. My flowers were unbelievably perfect. I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, but Nikki helped guide me through ideas until I found what I liked and then used her professional eye to improve upon my bouquets.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nikki with Perfect Petals was wonderful to work with! She brought my dream flowers to life for my wedding day. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous, as were the smaller ones for my bridesmaids. She also was very helpful in additional decor ideas for the reception space. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture KaraNina, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I loved working with Nikki. I followed her on facebook and loved seeing pictures of all the flowers she did. I thought they were all beautiful! And I wasn't like a lot of other brides that had a very specific vision or request. I didn't HAVE to have a certain flower or something off the wall. I really needed Nikki to take the things I liked and develop the vision for me. Overall, I LOVED my flowers. They were beyond gorgeous and everything I could have wished for. She used my grandmothers handkerchief and a pin I had to wrap around the bouquet. She put jewels in the bouquet for some added sparkle. She even had to paint some of the flowers to match the periwinkle I had as one of my wedding flowers. The prices were also very competitive and reasonable. Everything was delivered to my vendors without an issue. The only hiccup was that the whole order came with a free toss bouquet and at the reception when it was time to toss the bouquet, no one knew where the bouquet was! It worked out fine because we ended up using one of the small junior bridesmaid bouquets that they didn't mind parting with, but it may be wise to clarify where that toss bouquet will be beforehand!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Nikki was absolutely incredible to work with! I had a very specific vision for the flowers for my wedding last weekend, and she executed it better than I could have imagined. My husband and I received TONS of compliments on the flowers. I would definitely recommend Perfect Petals to anyone who needs a florist, regardless of the event. She always responded quickly when contacted, and she even advised me on how to preserve my bouquet after the wedding. Definitely perfect!

Profile Picture User5136963, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Despite just a few mistakes in the delivered flowers - no special request boutonniere, one boutonniere totally missing, and some wilted ferns - Nikki and her arrangements are wonderful. She even wired in a toy dinosaur as a surprise in one of my bridesmaid's bouquets, which was a totally off-the-wall request! Nikki personally is wonderful to work with. She's quite personable, and was willing to help me figure out what exactly it was that I wanted, since even I didn't know haha! The price was also very reasonable, and it truly seems as though she's willing to work with almost any kind of budget. I would recommend Perfect Petal Designs!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/18/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I heard about Nikki's Perfect Petals through an acquaintance - and I am SO glad I did. When I reached out to Nikki for a quote for our wedding flowers, I said I love the look and feel of peonies and roses and had a very specific budget in mind. When she sent through the quote, which included actual peonies and roses and came in way under budget, I was over the moon. I could not believe how reasonable it was. She included a variety of options to keep costs down and we settled on a few. She includes vase rental in the cost - and lets you use and specialty ones she may have. We had beautiful gold mercury glass vases for about half of our centerpieces - at no additional cost! They were stunning with the arrangement. Our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, the centerpieces were unique and beautiful, and Nikki was very responsive along the way! What a dream the whole process and day was. Thank you, Nikki, for bringing our vision to life!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Nikki's work was absolutely AMAZING!! Worked with us for ceremony and reception at the Double Tree downtown and could not have been easier to work with. Timing and set up was perfect and the bridal parties bouquets were second to none! HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Nikki was such a kind person. She was lighthearted and really listened to what I wanted. There were a few things (especially for the groomsmen) that I was unsure about how to design but she gave my fiance and I plenty of options and ideas and were able to decide very easily on what we would like. The pricing was also THE BEST that we could find.

Profile Picture User4632062, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nikki Flathers of Perfect Petal Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't really know much about what I wanted for flowers for my wedding, other than color and overall style. Nikki helped me choose flowers that would work well together and go along with my theme, all while staying within my budget. She was very responsive via email and made herself available whenever I needed to meet with her in person. In the end, the flowers were the perfect touch to my elegant fall wedding. Best of all, everyone loved the centerpieces so much so that there wasn't a single one left at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
4.2

The flowers were SOOOO beautiful and I would recommend them to everyone!

The lady takes FOREVER (if ever) to respond to the e-mails.

In addition to that the mens flowers were suppose to have twine around them and did not.

Other than that, there is nothing else that I could say about this place and I would love to use them again for another event!

Profile Picture User4214321, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My cousin recommended Nikki to me and as soon as I met her, I knew I wanted her to be our florist too! She was so kind, easy going, responsive and professional. I didn't know very much about flowers and she was able to talk me through the entire process. She gave us great/creative ideas and made them a reality. Our flowers looked great and so picture perfect I would definitely recommend Nikki to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nikki and her team were a breeze to work with. She helped me solidify my vision and exceeded my expectations with my personal bouquet. Her prices are fair and the best I saw when I was searching for a florist. She is worth every penny and is so sweet!

Profile Picture Janelle, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews