Perfect Petal Designs Reviews

40 Reviews for Perfect Petal Designs

40 Perfect Petal Designs Reviews
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 08/25/2018

Book nikki- you won't regret it!

I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Nikki and her super talented staff. Of all the vendors I had for my wedding, Nikki by far understood my vision the most and made it come to life. I filled out her very helpful questionnaire and provided her some inspiration pictures, and from there she returned a very detailed quote that was exactly what I was looking for. She was amazing at taking my vision and turning it into a reality. She has such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to floral design, and she was full of suggestions that were practical for the season and my budget but in no way sacrificed aesthetics. I was very nervous about my floral budget and expected it to be impossible to have everything I wanted, but she was so accommodating and had amazing recommendations of ways to enhance the floral design and take it beyond just centerpieces and bouquets. She designed a floral arch design, arranged cascading greenery on a ceremony backdrop, created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, bouts, cake flowers, bud vases for the bar, arrangements for the memorial table, and floral headpieces for me and the flowergirl, and everything was breathtakingly beautiful and cohesive. She even brought extra greenery and buds to place throughout the venue on signs, tables, etc, which really added so much more personal charm to the decor. She took my wedding vision and amped it up by 1000! On top of that, she has such a great personality and was so easy to work with. I only met her in person a few days before my wedding and upon meeting her, I knew I could trust her with making everything gorgeous. I gave her a bunch of creative liberty and she did not disappoint. Affordable, creative, professional, and first class quality- you will not be disappointed in booking her as your florist!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Perfect Petal Designs 1
    Perfect Petal Designs 2

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

OMG Hillary!! You are amazing. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this out for us. Your color choices and style made your wedding so much fun to work with. I love the pics that you shared in this review. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

She left me speechless. That's all I can say about Nikki's floral arrangements. I gave Nikki a vision and she just took it and ran with it! She did my bouquet, center pieces, aisle accents and decorated all the accent tables. NPP's team set up and delivered all the flowers and made my life a breeze. The floral arrangements made the venue look stunning! Nikki brought my fall wedding to life and I can't thank her enough for helping make my day stress free and beautiful!!

Perfect Petal Designs 3
    Perfect Petal Designs 4
    Perfect Petal Designs 5
    Perfect Petal Designs 6
    Perfect Petal Designs 7
    Perfect Petal Designs 8

Madelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Nikki is amazing! From the very moment we met with her, she was willing to work with our budget and our wedding style. We had no idea what we wanted when it came to flowers, but she took a couple photos I pinned on Pinterest and came up with the most beautiful floral pieces I have ever seen. I literally gasped when I saw them for the first time. She even helped us out with purchasing herbs for our centerpieces last minute. Nikki is so talented, and I would definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you so much Nikki!

Perfect Petal Designs 9
    Perfect Petal Designs 10

Lindsie · Married on 09/09/2017

I contacted Nikki to do my bouquets, boutonnière's, crossages and flower girl crowns for my wedding this past weekend. She was recommended time and time again by multiple people. When I spoke with her about what I wanted she was quick to send me the type of flowers that would be included in my bridal bouquet. I fell in love with the thought of them before I ever saw them put together. When one of her girls dropped the flowers off Saturday I was in love with my arrangements. The were absolutely stunning. Her work is the best of the best. She was extremely accommodating to me and was quick to respond when I had any questions. I would recommend Nikki to everyone!

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

From the first phone conversation I had with Nikki to discuss my vision for the day, I knew she would be the perfect florist for us. Our outdoor wedding had a theme of wildflowers, so we needed someone who could take my inspiration photos and ideas and bring them to life. She exceed my expectations by far - we had so many compliments on our flowers! Nikki was so genuinely excited about working with us that after every time I met with her, I would get more excited for our wedding! Throughout the whole process, she was so responsive and flexible - we had so many opportunities to chat with her via email, phone and even met multiples times in person. Two days before the wedding I got to meet with her to see how all the floral arrangements and bouquets were coming together - a few hours after I met with her, I decided I wanted some additional flowers added to my bouquet - all I had to do was text her. She instantly responded and updated my bouquet. I would highly recommend everyone work with Nikki - she was the reason that our wedding was so beautiful!

Chrissy · Married on 07/22/2017

We recently was married on 7/22 and Nikki made every floral dream I had come true. She made the flowers for our ceremony and all of the centerpieces for our reception. The flowers were absolutly beautiful and went with the color scheme of our wedding. We had so many compliments on our bouqets and centerpieces. She also did the flowers around my cake and it really brought out the beauty of the cake! I highly recommend using Nikki!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Hey Chrissy! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day and please, if you think to, send me some of your photos. I would LOVE to see them. Take care :-)

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so glad I found Nikki to do the flowers for our wedding! The entire experience working with her was simple and easy, making the flowers one less thing to stress about. I knew I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on flowers, but was hesitant to try to do them on my own. Nikki gave me the best of both worlds -- she was able to work within my budget to make me a beautiful bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts, & corsages, and ordered beautiful bulk flowers for me so I could create my own DIY centerpieces to save a little bit of money. I don't know much about flowers, but Nikki was able to offer suggestions and work with me to create the most amazing arrangements that were exactly what I hoped they would be! She was also very flexible when it came to scheduling our meeting, and even answered my last minute phone call the morning of the wedding when I had a question for her! Thanks, Nikki, for my beautiful wedding flowers!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Rachel - Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding day and leaving this review!! It was a pleasure working with your wedding details and I would love to see some photos once you get them back. Best of luck to you!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Nikki has been to work with! She is incredibly talented and truly exceeded our expectations! The flowers at our wedding were better than I ever could have imagined! Thank you for all your hard work Nikki! You are a ROCKSTAR!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day and please, if you think to, send me some of your photos. I would LOVE to see them. Take care :-)

Jenna · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot leave a rave review worthy enough for Nikki and her team! I don’t know much about flowers, so I gave Nikki some basic information about our wedding colors and general style and let her run wild...and I’m so happy I did! Nikki had wonderful ideas for reusing flowers from our ceremony to our nearby reception area as well as using our bridesmaids’ bouquets for head table decoration, which saved us a lot of money. She was very budget conscious, yet her arrangements were meant to wow! Her team not only dropped off the flowers, but did all the arrangements and set up themselves. They were incredibly friendly and eager to please, putting me at ease on our wedding day. Perfect Petal Designs is a bride’s wildest, pinterest inspired dream come to life!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Hey Jenna! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day and please, if you think to, send me some of your photos. I would LOVE to see them. Take care :-)

Abby · Married on 06/04/2017

Nikki could not have done a better job on my flowers! I was so pleased with the way they looked and Nikki was so helpful and patient helping me come up with ideas. I was amazed by my flowers and flowers throughout the venue. I could not have asked for anything better. Nikki thanks for making my flowers perfect, I am so excited to have them preserved and hung on the wall forever!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day!! It was so fun to work with your details. I can't wait to see your pictures!
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/04/2017

It was a pretty last minute decision for me to hire a florist, and I am so happy I found Nikki! I never actually met her in person but she was very responsive to my emails and created exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers. They were GORGEOUS and I received so many comments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were. My bouquet was perfect and the price for such an outstanding service was unbeatable! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day Aimee and for taking the time to leave us such a rave review!!

Brittney · Married on 05/26/2017

Breathtaking. Our floral arrangements and bouquets were impeccable. I sent Nikki my Pinterest page and she NAILED it and within my budget. Her ideas and vision are extraordinary. I had considered making my own arrangements at a point before meeting Nikki and it was without a doubt, the best decision I made. Nikki and her team are so talented. The best of the best.

• molly

molly · Married on 05/20/2017

I didn't get a ton of flowers, just my bouquet, a few for the church, and corsages and boutonnieres. Loved all of the flowers that I got. My bouquet and toss bouquet were stunning! Couldn't have turned out better!

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

Nikki is fantastic, and I would work with her again and again. My flowers were unbelievably perfect. I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, but Nikki helped guide me through ideas until I found what I liked and then used her professional eye to improve upon my bouquets.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Heather, Thank You!! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding details!! Congratulations!

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2016

Nikki was absolutely incredible to work with! I had a very specific vision for the flowers for my wedding last weekend, and she executed it better than I could have imagined. My husband and I received TONS of compliments on the flowers. I would definitely recommend Perfect Petals to anyone who needs a florist, regardless of the event. She always responded quickly when contacted, and she even advised me on how to preserve my bouquet after the wedding. Definitely perfect!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

I heard about Nikki's Perfect Petals through an acquaintance - and I am SO glad I did. When I reached out to Nikki for a quote for our wedding flowers, I said I love the look and feel of peonies and roses and had a very specific budget in mind. When she sent through the quote, which included actual peonies and roses and came in way under budget, I was over the moon. I could not believe how reasonable it was. She included a variety of options to keep costs down and we settled on a few. She includes vase rental in the cost - and lets you use and specialty ones she may have. We had beautiful gold mercury glass vases for about half of our centerpieces - at no additional cost! They were stunning with the arrangement. Our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, the centerpieces were unique and beautiful, and Nikki was very responsive along the way! What a dream the whole process and day was. Thank you, Nikki, for bringing our vision to life!

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Nikki's work was absolutely AMAZING!! Worked with us for ceremony and reception at the Double Tree downtown and could not have been easier to work with. Timing and set up was perfect and the bridal parties bouquets were second to none! HIGHLY recommend working with her!

• User4632062 · 2+ years ago

Nikki was such a kind person. She was lighthearted and really listened to what I wanted. There were a few things (especially for the groomsmen) that I was unsure about how to design but she gave my fiance and I plenty of options and ideas and were able to decide very easily on what we would like. The pricing was also THE BEST that we could find.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!!

Kirsten · Married on 10/09/2015

Nikki Flathers of Perfect Petal Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't really know much about what I wanted for flowers for my wedding, other than color and overall style. Nikki helped me choose flowers that would work well together and go along with my theme, all while staying within my budget. She was very responsive via email and made herself available whenever I needed to meet with her in person. In the end, the flowers were the perfect touch to my elegant fall wedding. Best of all, everyone loved the centerpieces so much so that there wasn't a single one left at the end of the night!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Kirsten - Your wedding was so fun to be a part of and help design. Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Emily · Married on 09/25/2015

My cousin recommended Nikki to me and as soon as I met her, I knew I wanted her to be our florist too! She was so kind, easy going, responsive and professional. I didn't know very much about flowers and she was able to talk me through the entire process. She gave us great/creative ideas and made them a reality. Our flowers looked great and so picture perfect I would definitely recommend Nikki to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Emily - your flowers turned out so amazing with those dress colors you picked out. Thank you so much for letting us design such fun bouquets!

Janelle · Married on 08/01/2015

Nikki and her team were a breeze to work with. She helped me solidify my vision and exceeded my expectations with my personal bouquet. Her prices are fair and the best I saw when I was searching for a florist. She is worth every penny and is so sweet!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your day Janelle! You did a great job with the centerpieces and other details you were in charge of!

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2015

Nikki is the best in the business! I was lucky to find her...one of my bridesmaid's brothers used her for his wedding. I was planning from out of state, but Nikki made it easy because she was flexible and easy to communicate with. Nikki understood what I wanted, especially the simplicity! I loved my bouquet so much that I saved it to have part of it pressed; it is now hanging in the hallway of our house! I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Nikki with Perfect Petal Designs did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. When I first walked into the church on the day of my wedding, I was in awe at how beautiful the flowers were. I basically gave her my two favorite flowers and the color scheme of my wedding and told her to let her creativity run wild; the finished product was amazing! I loved the arrangements that she came up with, and it added so much more character and personality to our wedding ceremony. She did a great job, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with her elegant work.

Nikki was absolutely wonderful to work with! As my wedding approached and I was getting stressed with the other vendors talking to her made me feel like I could just leave the flowers completely up to her and they would be perfect. I didn't really have any detailed ideas of what I wanted when I went to meet with her, but I knew what I didn't want and she patiently worked with me to provide flowers and centerpieces that were even better than I imagined. An added bonus was that she is very reasonably priced. It was so nice to have a vendor that was flexible about set up times and made everything perfect with no drama. Up to the day of we were still a little unsure about flowers for hair and the cake. She brought a variety with her and let me decide then and there exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Nikki to anyone getting married in the Akron/Canton area and would definitely use her again!

Adam · Married on 10/04/2014

Nikki was wonderful to work with! She was patient, flexible and responded to all of my crazy requests. I had a very colorful wedding and each bouquet for my bridesmaid and groomsmen was uniquely designed. The final product was breathtaking and I have had multiple people ask me: "Who did your flowers? They were beautiful!" The pricing is great as well. I would recommend Nikki Perfect Petals Design to everyone!