reInspired Bride Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Desteny W. Married on 11/20/2021

Damara is amazing

e rented their boxwood hedge, to place behind our head table at our wedding event. Her team set up was on time. The boxwood did not have any strange odors to it. Great quality! Makes for a great backdrop. Damara, recommend Bartenza Bartending which is where we rented the “Better Together” neon signage from. She’s great at responding and is very professional!
    Desteny + Michael
    11.20.21
    Gervasi Vineyard
    Photo Cred: Sabrina Hall Photography
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey K. Married on 07/17/2021

Hiring reInspired Bride = best decision we made

Hiring reInspired Bride was one of the best decisions we made. Damara & team were incredibly helpful from beginning to end. We had a 4 month engagement, and reInspired Bride literally made our dreams come true. At the beginning stages of planning, they were prompt and responsive, helping us select vendors and build a thoughtful timeline and execution plan. There were so many considerations they helped us navigate that we wouldn’t have even thought of. Day-of they were there to ensure everything was smooth and stayed on plan. From managing small details to keeping everything (and everyone) upbeat and and stress free, I really can’t emphasize enough how invaluable it was to have them there. Because of reInspired Bride, everyone (bride, groom, parents, bridal party, guests) had an unforgettable experience. We are so grateful and highly recommend working with Damara & team.
  • Stacey
    Stacey B. Married on 07/03/2021

Search no further - Hire ReInspired Bride!

We hired Damara as a Day of Wedding Coordinator, however, she was much more than day of! Originally we had a full wedding planner and it wasn’t working out. We didn’t have the confidence they would make us feel at ease the week/day of. So we decided to go a different direction, and found ReInspired Bride, and since most of the wedding was planned, we only needed a day of coordinator. We had a lot of moving parts on our wedding day, backyard setting, built a venue with multiple vendors, photography at a second location, entrance on a boat, Browns Mascot made an appearance, live painter, ice cream truck. To say Damara handled our many moving parts like a PRO is an understatement. She even told us the day of our wedding, of all weddings she has coordinated, we had by far the most moving parts. Damara did a site visit about 3 months before the wedding, 1 month before, and stopped by the week of as vendors were installing rentals/tent. We had record rainfall the week of, with it being an outdoor event the backyard flooded, we were at a loss of what to do. Damara remained very calm and positive, quickly thought of potential plan B options, and handled last minute phone calls to multiple vendors asking to alter installation dates/times. We had confidence to hand things off to her, knowing she would get it done - and she did!
    As Damara and I did a walk through of all design set ups, there were a few areas I had not thought of, I told Damara I trusted her, and she can work with left over flowers, candles, picture frames, anything she can find to decorate. She blew me away!! I had my phone on me while I was getting ready for the day, she was sending me pictures of set up, and anytime I had a question she was quick to reply or answer her phone.
    The wedding was on 1 acre of land, with 2 large/long stair cases. She joked she did 21K steps that day, but everywhere I looked I saw her working hard, running around. Anytime we needed her, or someone else had a question, she was available and prompt to get everyone what they needed. She brought an extra set of hands for the day, Staci. Staci was fabulous as well, and went above and beyond to help make our day go off without hitch.
    We rented her Champagne Boxwood Wall, and a few mirrors – best decision, they were gorgeous! Our guests loved them all, and they added the perfect romantic touches we were looking for.
    If I had a choice to do everything over again, I would have hired Damara for full planning services so that I could have spent more time with her, as she is so sweet, fun, bubbly, and overall amazing at what she does! But also, her eye for design/wedding details, attention to detail is impeccable and what every bride/groom needs!
    We were in search of someone to make us feel at ease, that could handle a lot of moving parts, and she did just that, times 1,000.

We both adore you, Damara and were incredibly impressed with your professionalism and hard work, thank you for everything!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 12/18/2020

Damara is the best!

I highly recommend using Damara as your day-of wedding coordinator!! I decided to hire a day-of coordinator to help ensure that my wedding day went smoothly and was stress-free and Damara did a wonderful job accomplishing just that. She took care of so many details (many without me even knowing about) and helped me workout last minute adjustments that needed to be made that day. She also provided guidance every step of the way, which I was so grateful to have. Trying to get married during a pandemic was not easy, but Damara helped me work through how best to adjust and then re-adjust our wedding plans. She was always available to talk to and offer advice and she helped me keep my sanity during a stressful wedding planning process.
    I highly recommend hiring a day-of coordinator to help ensure your wedding day goes as planned and you are able to enjoy every single minute - and Damara is simply the best!
  • Alissa
    Alissa M. Married on 09/26/2020

so helpful

Damara of Reinspired Bride was so great! she did all the leg work in the weeks leading up to the wedding, coordinating with the venue and all the vendors, writing up the day-of timeline, and making sure all vendors got a copy and were on the same page. I know Damara and her assistant, Amber, put out fires the day of, but I didn't even know or have to worry because they had it handled. they facilitated our rehearsal and walked our novice officiant through the ceremony which was a huge help because that could have gone poorly without their guidance. A month of coordinator is a must-have especially for Covid Brides. not having to worry about a day of timelines or setting up the zoom Livestream myself really helped me relax and enjoy the day.
    Britney Married on 11/08/2019

Stop here, hire her!!

Damara was AMAZING! My husband thought that we needed a day of coordinator and it’s actually something we didn’t see eye to eye on. I was organized, I had all my vendors, I didn’t “need help”, I wanted everything how I envisioned it in my head and I thought I was capable of pulling it off on my own, WRONG. He insisted and didn’t want me to have to be everyone’s go-to person the day of the wedding. I am SO HAPPY we hired Damara for our day of coordinator! She didn’t try to up-sell me on a bigger package, she met me right where I was and helped me pull off the most perfect day. She was easily accessible when I needed her and she was always willing to offer advice/help during the planning phases. The week of, she coordinated all things between my vendors to make sure everything was set and ready to go—(being stressed and having 28596 other things to do the week of, this was a HUGE help). The day of she absolutely blew it out of the park!! She handled everything from A-Z, including sewing me in my dress 10 minutes before I walked down the isle when a button broke! She was everywhere she needed to be, when I didn’t even know I needed her to be there. Everything went off without a hitch and if there was a single road block or speed bump, I NEVER knew, she just handled it. I am so thankful for her. After my wedding, now I realize you can’t put a price on being at ease the day of your wedding. Thank you a Damara and team!!
  • W
    Whitney P. Married on 09/21/2019

Damara is the best!

Damara is absolutely amazing! She helped me to organize my thoughts and ideas about my dream wedding and then made it come to life! Whenever we met or spoke she had such a calm and positive energy about her, which is exactly what I needed to get through the wedding planning process. She helped me navigate a number of decisions and deal with any issues that arose. I could not have done it without her! The day of the wedding, she was everywhere she needed to be, which could not have been easy but she makes everything seem effortless! Our wedding was beautiful and guests were raving about the decor, which Damara really made come to life. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Damara or the work that she does! I was drawn to reInspired Bride because of the beautiful style (love all the vintage inspiration!) but the best part is Damara herself. Any bride is lucky to have her on their team!
  • Ellie
    Ellie Married on 08/24/2019

Arch Delivery was perfect!

We heard about Damara from our florist. We were in a pinch to get an arch we really loved that would work well with our venue - right on Lake Erie & super windy!! Damara was fantastic to work with, made sure our arch was delivered all the way to Cleveland, and was very reasonably priced! At the ceremony, she made sure the arch was structurally sound and secured to the ground. It was absolutely perfect and we were able to say "I do" under the most magical arch!

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful wedding day and an amazing vendor team! Such a pleasure to be able to contribute!
    Kristen M. Married on 07/20/2019

Damara was fantastic!!

We had the pleasure of working with Damara on our wedding day 7/20/19. I was hesitant on hiring a day of coordinator, but I am so happy I did. From the second I met Damara she was so attentive and enthusiastic about my wedding! She helped along the way with decor ideas, as she really has knack for beautiful wedding decor!! The week of she sent a schedule out and coordinated with all other vendors, which was wonderful because we had to bring in all of our own vendors. She helped run our rehearsal/walk-through, and the day of she put a finalizing touch on so many things and just made sure everyone was on the same page! I could relax and enjoy the day, and know that everything was in good hands! Damara is so creative, personable, and approachable. She loves wedding and wedding planning, and she will make sure everything is perfect for your big day! It was such a pleasure working with her!!!

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You’re so sweet! You had such an amazing wedding day and we loved every part of it - well, maybe it could have been about 15° cooler outside. 😜 Regardless, it was still perfect and we loved being there!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 05/17/2019

Great wedding vendor!

Damara was recommended to us by our photographer. At first, we had planned on decorating our own reception and ceremony rooms but due to the timeline, it was not possible for us to do it. We hired Damara for set up and tear down of ceremony and reception room. It was a little hard for me to hand over that control to someone else but I was so happy and relieved with Damara. She is very organized and was very easy to get a hold of. I had full confidence that she understood what we wanted and was able to make it come true. And she sure did! The ceremony and reception rooms were beautiful! We received a lot of compliments on the decorations. Hiring Damara was complete peace of mind that everything would look as it should. I would highly recommend her services!

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! It was a pleasure working with you and helping with your beautiful wedding day!
    Anna Married on 06/16/2018
    Damara was referred to me by another vendor. She was quick to meet up with me to discuss my needs for the wedding. Once determined to have her coordinate and tear down, I did have second thoughts about setting up on my own and hired her to complete this as well. She was receptive to my vision and carried it out flawlessly. She even had ideas later I saw in pictures that were fantastic! Haley was her assistant who also helped that day and she was so sweet herself. I truly could not have done it all without them and I am so happy and gracious for both of them! Thank you for all the emails, texts, calls, and communication prior as well as seriously making my vision come to life. It was the best day ever and I'm so happy I hired you!
    Brittany Married on 06/15/2018
    Damara was my super hero! My husband and I used her as our Day of Coordinator and we rented some of her decorations. She was the best decision we ever made. I am always fussing over if everything is done and if it is done right "my way". Well Damara was speaking my language and nailed it with everything. If I had an idea then she brought it to life. If she knew something needed done then it got done. She made everything to easy. I was asked several time throughout the day how I was so calm. Well I knew Damara was making sure everything was alright. Her and her team rocked it and I could not recommend anyone else better to do it!!! Thank you for everything you did for us!!! P.S Her Styled Engagement Sessions are AMAZING!!!!!!

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! You just made my day! You’re so sweet and you were an absolute pleasure to work with!
    Lindsay Married on 10/14/2017
    Hiring Re-Inspired Bride was hands down our best decision ever for our wedding! We used Re-Inspired Bride for a few gorgeous rentals and amazing services for set up and tear down and day of coordinating (aka lifesavers). The Re-Inspired Bride team on my wedding day were like a team of super hero’s! They did it all! Before our wedding my fiancé keep asking what we are using them for and if we really needed them. I keep reassuring him that yes we do because they do everything we need them to do just that and more to help our day run as perfectly as we can. The day of our wedding my now husband couldn’t stop talking about and raving about how essential Re-Inspired Bride was and how wonderful all their services were and just how much we really did need them. We were extremely pleased and so impressed with everything. If I could do it all over again I would but this time I’d pay them triple because they are so worth it and deserve it for all the long hard work they put in. Damara you were one of the biggest blessings on our wedding day and we are so grateful for you and forever thankful for all you’ve done for us. I’ve been recommending you to everyone I know and even strangers and I will continue to do so for years to come.
    Heather Married on 04/29/2017
    Damara was such a saving grace! She provided "day of" coordination and tear down for my wedding. She made sure my day was perfect, everyone was where they needed to be, knew what they needed to know, and that I got to relax and enjoy my special day. She eased my stress for planning an out-of-state wedding and helped with my "decision fatigue." I just wish I had reached out to get sooner! She is so kind, sweet, organized, and professional.
    Matt Married on 01/21/2017
    Damara was our wedding coordinator and she was simply outstanding! She was organized, detailed, easy to communicate with and constantly went over and above. She worked extremely well with our other vendors which made the entire day run so smooth. Anything we needed throughout the day, she was right there to provide direction. I would highly recommend Damara as I can't imagine I would have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her there.

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Matt! You and Rachel were the sweetest! Such a pleasure working with you both! ❤️
    Sarah Married on 10/08/2016
    Damara was a great add to our wedding day. We were scrambling to decide how we were going to set up, coordinate all of our vendors, and get ourselves ready for the day. A friend of a friend suggested hiring Damara, and after a few short convos I knew we made the right decision! She and her team exceeded any and every expectation the day of! She helped coordinate and decorate the ceremony location, and reception hall (which looked like it came straight from a designed magazine shoot.) Since, we have received countless compliments and a few special features, all to the thanks of her hard work behind the scenes making sure every little detail was taken care of.

We honestly cannot say enough good things about this fantastic company. If you're debating like we were to decide if hiring a coordinator is worth it... DO IT! We will always be grateful we did!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/17/2016
    Damara is absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond at our wedding. We originally just booked her to decorate and tear down. However, the forecast that day was spotty and she ended up setting up for both an outside and inside ceremony. Among a bunch of other details she took care of, Damara also helped me stay dry when I had to walk outside to get to the front of the wedding barn for the ceremony. Without her, our day would not have been as perfect. Would recommend her to everyone!
    Jordon Married on 09/10/2016
    Damara made planning my wedding x1000 easier! It felt so nice to just show her the ideas I had on pinterest, and she totally understood exactly what I wanted and made it all come true!
    Greg Married on 08/27/2016
    Nothing is crazier than a wedding day - Damara and her team make sure that the entire day runs smoothly and does such a GREAT job at that! I couldn't imagine not having her there - do yourself a favor and hire her team!
    Emily Married on 07/30/2016
    Highly recommend Damara with ReInspired Bride if you're looking for a wedding designer! Not only is she so sweet and flexible, but she has the ability to bring your wedding Pinterest boards to life! She met me at the venue several times along with constantly staying in contact, shooting ideas at me, and meeting me for coffee, and always made sure we found a time that fit both of our schedules. She is also very reasonable compared to other design companies out there. I was so confident in her abilities that I knew decorating the wedding venue was one thing I didn't have to stress about the week before. My venue was literally a blank canvas, it was in a white tent, and she made it magical. So glad I went with ReInspired Bride for my wedding day!
    Ashley Married on 06/25/2016
    Damara was very helpful in the planning of our wedding. She answered many questions along the way as I was planning my wedding from out of state. On the day of our wedding, Damara was VERY organized and so helpful for me, my husband and our guests. She truly made everything run so smooth and perfect. Damara also helped take care of some last minute changes with such ease.
    Amanda Married on 06/18/2016
    Damara was absolutely lovely to work with. She helped add a few personal touches added to our wedding through chalkboard art. We discussed the look we were going for, I sent her a few inspiration photos, and off she went. She has a great relationship with our florist, who actually delivered the boards the day of. Everything was beautiful. On top of everything, I found her prices to be very reasonable for the work she did. Thank you so much, Damara!
    Chelsea Married on 05/28/2016
    Damara at reInspired Bride is truly remarkable. She puts every brides mind at ease not only the day of the wedding, but the process leading up to it as well. Her sense of style is one of a kind and her knack for wedding planning/organizing is unmeasurable. I would recommend Damara and all of her work over and over again without any hesitation.
    Kelly Married on 08/07/2015
    I cannot begin to sing Damara's praises! Our wedding went off without a hitch, and it is all because of her. I did not have to worry for a second on the day of our wedding because Damara was on top of everything. She decorated, made sure the vendors were in order, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. She was amazing!

reInspired Bride's reply:

You're so sweet Kelly! You all were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks for having me!
  • User2172551 2+ years ago
    Amazing from the first meeting to the very last second of the wedding day! We had an AWFUL coordinator provided to us by the venue so I decided to hire Nicole and that was the BEST CHOICE EVER!!! she made sure everything ran smoothly and even stopped to get decorations the day of to save the day!!!!! I would use again and again!!

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Anna!