reInspired Bride Reviews

reInspired Bride 5
reInspired Bride 6
reInspired Bride 7

anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Damara was referred to me by another vendor. She was quick to meet up with me to discuss my needs for the wedding. Once determined to have her coordinate and tear down, I did have second thoughts about setting up on my own and hired her to complete this as well. She was receptive to my vision and carried it out flawlessly. She even had ideas later I saw in pictures that were fantastic! Haley was her assistant who also helped that day and she was so sweet herself. I truly could not have done it all without them and I am so happy and gracious for both of them! Thank you for all the emails, texts, calls, and communication prior as well as seriously making my vision come to life. It was the best day ever and I'm so happy I hired you!

reInspired Bride 8
    reInspired Bride 14
    reInspired Bride 15
    reInspired Bride 16

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2018

Damara was my super hero! My husband and I used her as our Day of Coordinator and we rented some of her decorations. She was the best decision we ever made. I am always fussing over if everything is done and if it is done right "my way". Well Damara was speaking my language and nailed it with everything. If I had an idea then she brought it to life. If she knew something needed done then it got done. She made everything to easy. I was asked several time throughout the day how I was so calm. Well I knew Damara was making sure everything was alright. Her and her team rocked it and I could not recommend anyone else better to do it!!! Thank you for everything you did for us!!! P.S Her Styled Engagement Sessions are AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! You just made my day! You’re so sweet and you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Re-Inspired Bride was hands down our best decision ever for our wedding! We used Re-Inspired Bride for a few gorgeous rentals and amazing services for set up and tear down and day of coordinating (aka lifesavers). The Re-Inspired Bride team on my wedding day were like a team of super hero’s! They did it all! Before our wedding my fiancé keep asking what we are using them for and if we really needed them. I keep reassuring him that yes we do because they do everything we need them to do just that and more to help our day run as perfectly as we can. The day of our wedding my now husband couldn’t stop talking about and raving about how essential Re-Inspired Bride was and how wonderful all their services were and just how much we really did need them. We were extremely pleased and so impressed with everything. If I could do it all over again I would but this time I’d pay them triple because they are so worth it and deserve it for all the long hard work they put in. Damara you were one of the biggest blessings on our wedding day and we are so grateful for you and forever thankful for all you’ve done for us. I’ve been recommending you to everyone I know and even strangers and I will continue to do so for years to come.

reInspired Bride 17

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

Damara was such a saving grace! She provided "day of" coordination and tear down for my wedding. She made sure my day was perfect, everyone was where they needed to be, knew what they needed to know, and that I got to relax and enjoy my special day. She eased my stress for planning an out-of-state wedding and helped with my "decision fatigue." I just wish I had reached out to get sooner! She is so kind, sweet, organized, and professional.

Matt · Married on 01/21/2017

Damara was our wedding coordinator and she was simply outstanding! She was organized, detailed, easy to communicate with and constantly went over and above. She worked extremely well with our other vendors which made the entire day run so smooth. Anything we needed throughout the day, she was right there to provide direction. I would highly recommend Damara as I can't imagine I would have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her there.

Sent on 02/20/2017

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Matt! You and Rachel were the sweetest! Such a pleasure working with you both! ❤️

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Damara was a great add to our wedding day. We were scrambling to decide how we were going to set up, coordinate all of our vendors, and get ourselves ready for the day. A friend of a friend suggested hiring Damara, and after a few short convos I knew we made the right decision! She and her team exceeded any and every expectation the day of! She helped coordinate and decorate the ceremony location, and reception hall (which looked like it came straight from a designed magazine shoot.) Since, we have received countless compliments and a few special features, all to the thanks of her hard work behind the scenes making sure every little detail was taken care of.

We honestly cannot say enough good things about this fantastic company. If you're debating like we were to decide if hiring a coordinator is worth it... DO IT! We will always be grateful we did!

reInspired Bride 18
    reInspired Bride 19
    reInspired Bride 20
    reInspired Bride 21

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

Damara is absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond at our wedding. We originally just booked her to decorate and tear down. However, the forecast that day was spotty and she ended up setting up for both an outside and inside ceremony. Among a bunch of other details she took care of, Damara also helped me stay dry when I had to walk outside to get to the front of the wedding barn for the ceremony. Without her, our day would not have been as perfect. Would recommend her to everyone!

Jordon · Married on 09/10/2016

Damara made planning my wedding x1000 easier! It felt so nice to just show her the ideas I had on pinterest, and she totally understood exactly what I wanted and made it all come true!

Greg · Married on 08/27/2016

Nothing is crazier than a wedding day - Damara and her team make sure that the entire day runs smoothly and does such a GREAT job at that! I couldn't imagine not having her there - do yourself a favor and hire her team!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Highly recommend Damara with ReInspired Bride if you're looking for a wedding designer! Not only is she so sweet and flexible, but she has the ability to bring your wedding Pinterest boards to life! She met me at the venue several times along with constantly staying in contact, shooting ideas at me, and meeting me for coffee, and always made sure we found a time that fit both of our schedules. She is also very reasonable compared to other design companies out there. I was so confident in her abilities that I knew decorating the wedding venue was one thing I didn't have to stress about the week before. My venue was literally a blank canvas, it was in a white tent, and she made it magical. So glad I went with ReInspired Bride for my wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Damara was very helpful in the planning of our wedding. She answered many questions along the way as I was planning my wedding from out of state. On the day of our wedding, Damara was VERY organized and so helpful for me, my husband and our guests. She truly made everything run so smooth and perfect. Damara also helped take care of some last minute changes with such ease.

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Damara was absolutely lovely to work with. She helped add a few personal touches added to our wedding through chalkboard art. We discussed the look we were going for, I sent her a few inspiration photos, and off she went. She has a great relationship with our florist, who actually delivered the boards the day of. Everything was beautiful. On top of everything, I found her prices to be very reasonable for the work she did. Thank you so much, Damara!

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2016

Damara at reInspired Bride is truly remarkable. She puts every brides mind at ease not only the day of the wedding, but the process leading up to it as well. Her sense of style is one of a kind and her knack for wedding planning/organizing is unmeasurable. I would recommend Damara and all of her work over and over again without any hesitation.

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2015

I cannot begin to sing Damara's praises! Our wedding went off without a hitch, and it is all because of her. I did not have to worry for a second on the day of our wedding because Damara was on top of everything. She decorated, made sure the vendors were in order, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. She was amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2015

reInspired Bride's reply:

You're so sweet Kelly! You all were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks for having me!

Amazing from the first meeting to the very last second of the wedding day! We had an AWFUL coordinator provided to us by the venue so I decided to hire Nicole and that was the BEST CHOICE EVER!!! she made sure everything ran smoothly and even stopped to get decorations the day of to save the day!!!!! I would use again and again!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Anna!

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

ReInspired Bride was so helpful in taking the stress off of me in regards to our wedding. ReInspired Bride created a breath taking ceiling scape. Our guests were so impressed with the colors, textures & mediums used. ReInspired Bride worked with me to utilize/ restore some pieces that were significant from my childhood. The best part about the decorations were that when finished they could be placed back out in nature or reused, if need be.Thanks again!!!!

reInspired Bride's reply:

It was so fun designing those pieces for you. Loved your vision! Everything was beautiful!

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2014

She was wonderful and made all my ideas come to life. She was super flexible with times I needed to meet and wasn't bothered by the millions of questions I had!!!! Everything was more beautiful than I ever dreamed it would have been

reInspired Bride's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful! You did an amazing job putting it all together!

Damara was delightful to work with for our daughters wedding. As our wedding day coordinator she attended the rehersal and organized many details that let the bride fully enjoy her evening. For the big day Damara had helped us plan and execute many small but important details. I was free to fully enjoy my daughter's big day. A small investment for the great value and I have already recommended Damara to several friends.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Thank you so much!

Meghan · Married on 10/11/2014

Damara was very helpful, organized and professional. Her day of coordination services really eased the mother of the bride's mind and allowed everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves!

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you Meghan! You and you mom were so sweet!

Amy · Married on 11/19/2011

Damara is an awesome wedding coordinator! She is so organized and full of great ideas! I planned my wedding in only a few months and there is no way I could have pulled it off without her help! She did way more of my wedding planning than I did- I could barely keep up with her! She has so much knowledge about wedding planning and she's so creative! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is getting married! She's awesome!

Ashley · Married on 03/12/2011

Damara was a excellent Wedding Coordinator. Damara is hard working and has excellent ideas. She made the wedding go smoothly with little stress. Damara is very professional and is willing to work with you at your convenience. She is what made my wedding day turn out so great! I couldn't have picked a better Wedding Coordinator and I will be recommending my friends to her as well.

Sent on 07/02/2012

reInspired Bride's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I loved every second of it! You were such a beautiful bride inside and out!

Alison · Married on 06/18/2016

2.5

I rented gold sequin table runners and two gold sequin overlays from Damara. They were just beautiful. I was really on the fence about whether I needed to rent these, and whether I could purchase the linens separately and resell for a better value. Let me tell you - the service included in the rental price is completely worth it. Damara came and set up all of my tables for me (including my floral arrangements from Perfect Petals Designs). One of the sequin overlays was for the cake table, but the cake was delivered before the overlay arrived. No problem! A team was assembled, and Damara helped scootch that sequin overlay underneath the giant cake for a flawless look. Then, right as the reception ended (10p.m.) Damara was back to pick up the runners, overlays, and the rented lanterns from the florist. It was so amazing to have all of that clean up taken care of - there was SO much else for my family to clean up, anyway. I would recommend reInspired Bride for decor rentals :)