New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Reiko's Hair & Makeup

Hello!!
My name is Reiko. My passion is to create beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup for your very important day. I really feel the Bride should be the center of the event. Each bride is unique and creative. I am so happy to help all women to become more beautiful.

Follow Reiko's Hair & Makeup on

reiko7
83ac74e89b31e88f 1444682744343 reiko3

12 Reviews for Reiko's Hair & Makeup

Carlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you to Reiko for making myself, my two bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law look so beautiful for the day! All the ladies look superb. On our wedding day, unfortunately it rained quite a bit - Reiko was able to make some adjustments to my hair to make sure it lasted through the day. After photos, she came to the venue and gave the bridal party touch ups before we walked down the aisle. Even during photos she was around to touch me up when I looked slightly shiny (which was very much appreciated).

She is amazing! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Sonda · Married on 09/26/2015

Reiko did the hair and makeup for me (the bride), 3 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom. She was on time -- even though we were not -- and happily made the trip from NY to Atlantic City, which is where our reception was held. She was a pleasure to work with and completed everyone on time -- even though we had to shorten her window by 2 hours! We were all so very pleased with the results. Everyone looked amazing and felt confident and beautiful the entire evening. I would highly recommend her to all brides -- and actually to anyone looking for a hair person in generall as she has been doing my hair for the past 6 years.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Maysa · Married on 06/27/2015

I got in touch with Reiko a month before my wedding and she responded right away, told me everything I needed to know, asked me about what type of hairstyle I'm going for, looks etc. It definitely made me feel like I'm in good hands (and I was!)... and if you send her photos she gets the look spot on. We traveled to NYC for our wedding so I was unable to have a prep/trial session but Reiko was amazing. As long as you have a good idea about what you want in terms of make up and hair - I sent her photos of different styles that I wanted recreated. I also told her that I like the natural, smokey eye look (not too intense). She got it right away and just did it all perfectly. Please keep in mind that you need to be flexible about hair styles. My hair is not very long and I sent Reiko a photo of a long braid to the side for my brunch hair style...she copied it perfectly given the length and state of my hair. I really enjoyed working with Reiko, she came by my hotel at 5:30 am ready to get things rolling, set up all her make up and equipment and she was so sweet and polite. She tries to make sure she gets everything the way you want and I really appreciated that. Reiko also did my hairstyle as well as my mom's hair for my brunch on the following day and we were both very happy with the way they turned out! Thank you so much Reiko! Would recommend her to anyone who wants to get wedding makeup/hair done by a professional who knows exactly what she's doing, is aware of what make up and hairstyles suit you and is a wonderfully sweet lady who will make you feel at ease and calm before your big day.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Reiko's Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 110.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Wedding Packages NYC
    Wedding Packages NYC Wedding Planners

Reiko is Fantastic!! I always hire her to do hair and make up for my brides. She is professional, and punctual. I highly recommend her, her work is absolutely flawless!!