48220, Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Red Byrd Creative

We are a small videography company that specializes in captureing the big and small moments of your love story. We strive to capture your magical day and transform the event into a narrative film as unique as your story. We would love the opportunity to showcase your love in a classic and compelling video. Your memories are important, let us help capture them so you can cheerish them forever.

Experience
Based in the Metro Detroit area, we have over 7 years experience in the wedding world alone, with many more in the film and commercial industries before that. We want to create wedding films for couples like you because it's more rewarding to capture cheerished memories than it is to make a commercial.

We at Red Byrd Creative offer a variety of services that cater to your specific wedding coverage needs. Please reach out for a list of package options, and should you not see what you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask about creating a custom option for you!

Follow Red Byrd Creative on

• Umbrella Entertainment, LLC.
  • Bravwell Video Creations

Videos 12 Videos

17 Reviews for Red Byrd Creative

Armel Tefoung · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Great Experience

I recently used Red Byrd Creative to capture my proposal. Aaron was very helpful throughout the planning, he came up with great ideas for the location and unfolding of events while we were still deciding. Aaron made time to meet with me the day before the proposal at the chosen location to make sure I knew exactly where to be and what to do so he would get the best shots. He gave me very useful tricks to ensure the moment would be captured perfectly. The proposal went well and the film Aaron put together looked great. The quality of the image was excellent. I would definitely recommend Red Byrd Creative for any videography needs.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Christina

Christina Asaolu · Married on 12/19/2020

Dream wedding proposal

I contacted Aaron from Minnesota for a surprise wedding proposal in Detroit, MI. I only have good things to say about how professional he was. His flexibility to accommodate our changing minds, to his ability to make the process seem effortless was amazing! I highly recommend Red Byrd Creative for any of your projects.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Katelyn · Married on 08/30/2020

Best videographer ever!

My husband and I are both beyond thrilled that we chose to hire Aaron! He was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. And as a 2020 couple, we had multiple date changes and a venue change. Aaron was responsive, sympathetic, and supportive throughout the entire re-planning process due to COVID. On the actual wedding date, Aaron was the first person I saw when we arrived at our getting-ready location and he didn't hesitate to help my parents and I unpack our car before unpacking his own things. He was so professional and made us incredibly comfortable. As a type-a person, I felt like Aaron always had everything under control and taken care of. He also knew that the vows and speeches were incredibly important to me and so he took extra precautions to ensure the audio would be impeccable for us. We just received our highlight and documentary films from and him WOW!!! We absolutely love them both. Everyone that I've showed the videos to in my family and friends group were also very impressed. Aaron is not only a professional vendor, he's truly talented as a videographer. His skills are evident in the videos he produces. As a writer, I value strong storytelling and Aaron does exactly that through his films. I plan to recommend him to anyone I know who gets engaged!

Sent on 11/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Red Byrd Creative Pricing

Red Byrd Creative Price Rates

Red Byrd Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2950.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Red Byrd Creative 1
    Military Discount

To thank you for your past or current service in the United States Military, we'd like to extend a 5% discount to your total wedding production package costs. The value featured on the deal is based on our most popular package, but can be applied to any custom package option.

• 48220 Ferndale, MI, 48220 See on map
    9am to 5pm M-F (when not filming)
    Location of (Red Byrd Creative)